Sunday, August 25, 2019

David Koch Built a Toxic Empire with Human Consequences

David Koch, the billionaire who famously cheated death " first in an airplane crash, and later in a multi-decade battle with cancer " has finally met his maker at 79. But the toxic empire he built, gilded with society-friendly largesse, survives him.

Comments

From the Rolling Stone link at the top ...

Koch Industries has not only been a leading polluter of America's air, water and climate, it has a criminal record and paid record-setting fines for fouling the environment.

Bill Koch, another brother whom Charles and David wrestled out of the family business, once said that under his brothers' direction: "Koch Industries has a philosophy that profits are above everything else."

Any obituary for David Koch ought to mention a young woman named Danielle Smalley.

The teenager was incinerated, with a friend, while fleeing a butane leak from a decrepit Koch Industries-operated pipeline in 1996. The pickup she tried to drive away in, it seems, sparked the leaking fuel, creating a firebomb that burned for hours. Smalley's death led to the then-largest wrongful death judgment in U.S. history, later settled by Koch Industries on undisclosed terms.

As we consider David Koch's life, let us remember that his family "crusade" for less regulation and higher profits had human consequences.

According to the foundation established in her name, Danielle Smalley had an acting scholarship to a community college.

She liked to play guitar. Perhaps she would have blossomed into an artist who played at the kinds of fine Manhattan institutions David Koch showered with his philanthropy.

But unlike David Koch, she didn't cheat death. In fact, the 23rd anniversary of the explosion that killed her is tomorrow.

Rot in hell, David Koch, you POS -- bye bye !!!

#1 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-24 08:00 PM

Maher Goes There: I'm Glad David Koch Is Dead and I Hope the End Was Painful'
www.rollingstone.com

"I guess I'm going to have to re-evaluate my low opinion of prostate cancer. He was 79, but his family says they wish he could live longer, but at least he lived long enough to see the Amazon catch fire."

"Condolences poured in from all the politicians he owned, and mourners have been asked in lieu of flowers to just leave their car engines running."

"As for his remains, he's been asked to be cremated and have his ashes blown into a child's lungs."

"Now, I know these may seem like harsh words and harsh jokes, and I'm sure I will be condemned for them on Fox News, which will portray Mr. Koch as a principled Libertarian who believed in the free market."

"He and his brother have done more than anybody to fund climate-science deniers for decades, so ---- him."

"The Amazon is burning. I'm glad he's dead and I hope the end was painful."

QFT

#2 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-24 08:02 PM

"Maher Goes There: I'm Glad David Koch Is Dead and I Hope the End Was Painful'"

Just as Americanunity hopes for stroke induced paralysison on someone because he disagreew with him.

David Koch gave or pledged well over a quarter and a billion dollars in medical research. I hope Maher benefits from it some day. Unlike many liberals, I don't wish bad health or pain on people just because I disagree with them

I wonder if these haters know that Ruth Bader Ginsburg got treatment from a a cancer clinic donated by Koch?

#3 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-24 08:11 PM

oops, didn't finish editing beefore sending.

The aformentioned money included donations to the arts and research, education as well as hard medical donations.

#4 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-24 08:13 PM

#3 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

So are you, as a veteran, going to apply that same standard to VA healthcare that the Koch Brothers have done their damndest to wreck, then profit from with things like the Mission Act?

prospect.org

The Trump administration's multipronged effort to privatize the VHA and push millions of veterans out of the VA system remains deeply unpopular among American veterans.

But rather than adjust its proposals to meet the needs and wishes of veterans, the administration has a better idea: deny that the changes"which include funding private care at taxpayer expense"amount to privatization at all.

Over the past several weeks, VA Secretary Robert Wilkie and his advisors from the Koch brothers-funded Concerned Veterans for America (CVA) have launched a PR offensive refuting critics who contend that the agency's plan to funnel money to private care will lead to VHA privatization.

See, it's easy for me to say to a veteran like yourself that if you say Trump and Mission Act is good for veterans, then, well, you simply don't know what's going on -- and there's little upside in me arguing with well-meaning but naive veterans.

That said, if billionaires own EVERY --------- THING, then are people supposed to genuflect for getting medical care in a hospital that was donated by some d-bag billionaire? I don't think so.

I live in America, not in some upside-done utopian billionaire playpen.

#5 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-24 08:34 PM

The civiilian clause of the Mission act was brought about because many veterans were not able to see a VA doctor in a timely manner, even to the point of causing death in that well publicized case in Arizona.

This has personally helped me. It is near impossible to get into to see a VA pulmonologist here in San Antonio, and whn you do, it is a resident, never the same doctor. With my severe lung issues, it is to my dettriment to seee a different doctor every time.

So when the VA told me they couldn't see me in less than thirty days, I demanded to see a civilian doctor. She is very good Inot to say VA doctors aren't) and I see her every time, and not a different resident. That is definitely to my benefit.

Also, this particular doctor sits and listens to me. She does not rush me out of her clinic like the VA pulmonologists did due to their being understaffed. So I feel the Mission act and it's civilian doctor clause has helped me tremendously, at least as my pulmonary health care is concerned.

#6 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-24 08:50 PM

Danielle Smalley & Jason Stone (Lively, Texas)

kochcash.org

On August 24, 1996, teenagers Danielle Smalley and Jason Stone were burned alive by a butane leak from a Koch Industries pipeline.

The teens smelled the deadly butane vapor that was spreading through their community. Because their house had no working phone, they took off in a pick-up truck to dial 911 from a neighbor's. En route, the truck stalled in a fog of the vapor.

Seconds later, when Danielle restarted the truck, the gas ignited in a "huge explosion and horrendous fireball," a witness said.

The 570-mile-long pipeline transporting liquid butane from Oklahoma to Texas had corroded so badly that pipeline safety expert Edward Ziegler likened it to swiss cheese.

An investigation conducted by the National Transportation Safety Board found that Koch Industries never provided any of the 40-45 families living near the explosion site"including those of the killed ------------ safety protocols for an emergency.

The Board concluded that Koch could have protected the pipeline from corrosion if it was properly managed and the necessary inspections were conducted.

The state jury found that Koch Industries acted with malice, at it had been aware of the extreme risks of using the faulty pipeline.

Danielle Smalley's family used the settlement money to create a foundation in her name dedicated to pipeline safety and public education. While large oil companies like ExxonMobil, BP, and Kinder Morgan accept free services from the foundation, Koch refuses them.

"I will tell you Koch Industries is definitely responsible for the death of Danielle Smalley" " Bill Caffey, Koch EVP

Why do people get their panties in a knot when people point out how awful a human being David Koch was?

David Koch NEVER cared about anyone but himself and his billions, period.

#7 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-24 08:54 PM

They don't know, they don't care ... they are lathered up over his death, I have never seen such horrid creatures.

#8 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-08-24 09:00 PM

David Koch NEVER cared about anyone but himself and his billions, period. ~ PinchALoaf

And from appearances that is all you care about; other peoples money.

#9 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-08-24 09:01 PM

#6 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

I've already pointed out that the VA is short-staffed 40,000 doctors and nurses.

And speaking of doctors and nurses outside the VA, they of course do their best, however ...

Most Private Doctors Not Prepared to Treat Veterans
www.vfw.org

June 29, 2018

More than 800,000 veterans in New York find it difficult to get quality health care outside the VA, according to a study released in March by the RAND Corp.

In New York, VA operates 12 medical centers and 48 outpatient clinics, but only about half of the state's vets are enrolled in the VA system. And only 58 percent of those enrolled used the VA in 2015, according to the RAND report.

The authors conclude that these results mean "many" New York veterans are receiving health care in the community sector.

The RAND study shows that timely access to care is not the problem in New York " quite the contrary. Some 61 percent of surveyed providers reported that new patients would be seen within two weeks, while 45 percent said most patients could be seen the same day they call for an appointment.

The main problem, according to the report, is quality care. Only about 13 percent of surveyed medical providers said they had participated in formal training with regard to military and veteran culture. Of those who had not received formal training, less than half expressed an interest in receiving future training.

To determine the "readiness" of private doctors, researchers used seven questions. They asked physicians if they were:

- Currently accepting new patients.
- Prepared to deal with conditions common among veterans.
- Providing high-quality care to their patients.
- Screening for other conditions common among veterans.
- Accommodating patients with disabilities.
- Familiar with military culture.
- Screening patients to determine whether they are current or former members of the armed forces or family members of such a person.

Just 2.3 percent of providers met all of these criteria, the report revealed.

Goatman, you're a nice guy who served America honorably on active duty -- but the power of your personality cannot win this argument.

The Koch Brothers do everything they can to minimize the VA and steer veterans to private healthcare where they can then profit off them ... despite studies continually showing that VA healthcare is better for veterans.

If you like your non-VA pulmonologist, then that's good, but these are the facts.

#10 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-24 09:13 PM

And from appearances that is all you care about; other peoples money.

#9 | POSTED BY ANDREAMACKRIS

If millionaires, billionaires, and corporations paid their fair share of taxes, I wouldn't be here telling you how wrong you are.

#11 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-24 09:16 PM

"#10 | POSTED BY PINCHALOAF"

I figure lungs are lungs unless it's a service related thing like agent orange, but my lung issues are non-service related.

I really like my podiatrist. He's a great guy who really cares about my feet (sounds like a fetish, huh? I kid him about that) We have the same dark sense of humor. In fact, if it was anyone else, he would probably get in trouble for some of the things he tells me.

My PCP sucks, but I just applied for a new one. The VA is good about allowing changes to PCPs I understand. I never had to do it before, but the one I had for years left and got replaced with a jerk who just wants to shove me out th door. The last time I saw him, he got up before I was through talking. I had to actually order him to sit back down!

The other doctors I see only once a year, but I have no complaints about them. They are good.

#12 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-24 09:22 PM

#8 | POSTED BY ANDREAMACKRIS

David Koch was such a wonderful person that he and his d-bag brother killed Danielle Smalley & Jason Stone.

#13 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-24 09:39 PM

He's done his level best to take away my ability to buy quality health insurance, which wasn't available to self employed people previously until the PPACA, ala "Obamacare" was enacted.

Untold numbers of Americans would die/go bankrupt/suffer if he had his way. He couldn't care less.

Fcck him.

#14 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-08-24 09:45 PM

"Fcck him.

#14 | POSTED BY AMERICANUNITY"

I'm just glad I've more compassion than you. I'd never wish paralysis on anyone. Nor can I come with any reason to. But then, I have a conscience.

#15 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-24 09:55 PM

Looks like ---------- and Unitard are showing their real colors.

Get help.

#16 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-08-24 10:03 PM

#15 | POSTED BYGOATMAN

Why are you defending David Koch with a moral based argument against AU?

David Koch was amoral, and he had zero compunction in using people while polluting the planet -- it's well chronicled.

His philanthropy was PR soley aimed at improving his public image.

#17 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-24 10:10 PM

Looks like ---------- and Unitard are showing their real colors.

#16 | POSTED BYRIGHTOCENTER

My colors are Red, White, and Blue.

What are you colors, red with a yellow hammer & sickel?

Why do you care so much if someone like me pinches a big steaming loaf on David Koch's dead corpes? Why are you treating David Koch like Mother Teresa?

#18 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-24 10:16 PM

"Why are you defending David Koch with a moral based argument against AU?"

???

I did not defend him against AU. I said I would never wish paralysis on anyone.

Do I have to be a heartless ------- like AU and wish paralysis on someone if I don't agree with him? Wow.

#19 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-24 10:17 PM

"Why do you care so much if someone like me pinches a big steaming loaf on David Koch's dead corpes?"

#18 | POSTED BY PINCHALOAF"

Did I say I cared if you did that? I said I don't believe in dancing on anyone's grave, and that was before you stated your desire to ---- on Koch's grave. I don't recall condemning you for your decision to do so.

I write what I mean and feel. That does not give you or any one else the right to twist and interpret my words into what they wish I had said. Please remember this in the future.

#20 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-24 10:21 PM

#19 | POSTED BYGOATMAN

Get real.

Then you want to jump in the middle of that. Why?

#21 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-24 10:24 PM

#15 | POSTED BYGOATMAN

With no moral compass. That's why you spend untold hours a day attacking people who call out Trump for his lack of common decency.

Spare us your moral outrage. If you evidenced a sense of morals you'd be calling out Trump, not spending untold hours a day attacking people who do.

You and ROC are fccking tools. If someone finds your moral compasses, we'll be happy to mail them back.

#22 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-08-24 10:27 PM

Get help.

#16 | Posted by Rightocenter

----------? Unitard?

Grow up.

#23 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-08-24 10:30 PM

"With no moral compass.

POSTED BY AMERICANUNITY "

I hope I can stop laughing long enough to post this.

I know. I know. Do as you say, not as you do.

#24 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-24 10:33 PM

"LOL The person who wishes a stroke induced paralysis on someone is accusing me of having no moral compass."

Is that a denial, or just an observation?

#25 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-08-24 10:34 PM

"People like David Koch deserve all the scorn and ridicule regular people can muster and heap Koch's way.

POSTED BY PINCHALOAF"

That's fine. That's your opinion. What not's fine is wishing paralysis on a person as AU did. That's just plain sick. For the record, it wasn't Koch on whom he wished this, but it's wrong to wish igt on anyone. Hate him. Fine. Wish him paralyzed? ------ up. No decent peron can argue that point.

#26 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-24 10:35 PM

"What not's fine is wishing paralysis on a person as AU did."

Disagree.
www.psychologytoday.com

The Complicated Nature of Homicidal Thoughts

One reason is that homicidal fantasies are not uncommon: In 2000, Peter Crabb and associates surveyed 300 undergraduate students and found that 60 percent of the males and 32 percent of the women could describe a recent fantasy about killing someone, most often in response to a relationship breakup or an interpersonal dispute. A 2005 study yielded even more remarkable results, finding that more than 76% of young women and 91% of young men (survey of 977 young adults) reported having at least "one vivid, memorable homicidal thought."

#27 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-08-24 10:39 PM

"What not's fine is wishing paralysis on a person as AU did."

It's a hell of a lot more okay than causing someone's wrongful death:

5. Profits over public safety. On Aug. 24, 1996, near Lively, Texas, Danielle Smalley and her friend Jason Stone were burned to death after a decrepit Koch pipeline exploded after the teens started the ignition of their truck. The feds documented "severe corrosion" and "mechanical damage" in the pipeline. Koch Pipeline Company LP failed to "adequately protect its pipeline from corrosion," a National Transportation Safety Board report would state. After a lengthy trial, Koch Industries was ordered to pay the Smalley family $296 million, then the largest wrongful-death judgment in American legal history. The family would later settle with Koch for an undisclosed sum. www.salon.com

#28 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-08-24 10:55 PM

"It's a hell of a lot more okay than causing someone's wrongful death:"

Yes, it is. Doesn't make it fine.

But thanks for the deflection, AU's spokesman.

#29 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-24 10:57 PM

"Yes, it is. Doesn't make it fine."

So the thing you've chosen to excoriate in this thread the relatively harmless (and normal) wishing harm on someone vs. the actual lethal harm caused by David Koch's business.

Thanks for the deflection, David Koch spokesman.

#30 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-08-24 11:04 PM

"Thanks for the deflection, David Koch spokesman.

#30 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

1) It wasn't a deflection. I answered your question directly and honestly.

2) I wasn't speaking for Koch. You should have known that since you asked the question of me, not of Koch, and I answered

Another thread I bid adieu to you on for your incessant trolling

#31 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-24 11:09 PM

Naturally, you're as much Koch's spokesman as I am AU's spokesman.
That was the whole point of the comment.

#32 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-08-24 11:12 PM

#26 | POSTED BYGOATMAN

I'm not citing an opinion, I'm citing the evidence. David Koch being a bad guy is well chronicled.

#33 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-24 11:13 PM

"Naturally, you're as much Koch's spokesman as I am AU's spokesman.
That was the whole point of the comment.

#32 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

Except you've been answering questions I asked of AU as a spokesperson would. I've not answered a single one asked to Koch.

So once again, you point is off target, troll

Nice try. Well, actually it wasn't.. It really sucked.

Adios again, troll

#34 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-24 11:17 PM

LMAO, Unitard is lecturing others on civility.

GET. HELP.

#35 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-08-24 11:29 PM

"You're trying to project your sense of morality onto AU because he said something that offended you -- and if it's not that, then you're just stirring the pot for the sake of arguing."

No. That's not it at all. Decent people do not wish paralysis on other people. It doesn't offend me he does that - I know how he is. That doesn't mean I have to suspend the fact decent people don't wish paralysis on other humans. If a person is that bitter, wish bankruptcy on him. Wish a cockroach infestation on him. Or do a Johnny Carson and wish the fleas of a thousand camels in their armpits. But to wish paralysis on a person is something only a sick and extremely bitter mind would do. And you don't have to read many posts to determine that AU is a very bitter person.

#36 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-24 11:39 PM

"Except you've been answering questions I asked of AU as a spokesperson would."

I've simply been answering questions the way any honest person who seeks to bring clarity to a conversation would.

"I've not answered a single one asked to Koch."

Spokespeople do that a lot too.

#37 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-08-25 02:11 AM

"That doesn't mean I have to suspend the fact decent people don't wish paralysis on other humans."

David Koch did far worse than wish paralysis on others.
Was David Koch a decent person?

#38 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-08-25 02:25 AM

"Was David Koch a decent person?

#38 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

What part of "adios" did you not understand?

#39 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-25 02:50 AM

Spokespeople frequently refuse to answer questions, though typically they just go with a "No comment."

#40 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-08-25 03:06 AM

GOATMAN never said a word when his butt buddy from TX said someone should 'take out Obama!!' and similar comments to that effect. Yes, killing Obama. GOATMAN never said a word! Bet they're Facebook buddies. GOATMAN'S selective outrage is sad and laughable at the same time.

What a sad life you lead. You're here nearly ever waking hour, so desperate for attention you troll threads and hand out your version of scorn about other people's opinions, rarely offering any of your own about the topics of the threads.

Very few people like you around here because of who and how you are. You aren't a nice person. You're an -------. As they say in England, piss off.

#41 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-08-25 03:11 AM

"Decent people do not wish paralysis on other people."

Disagree, still.
See #27

#42 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-08-25 03:16 AM

you're just stirring the pot for the sake of arguing.

#33 | Posted by PinchALoaf

#43 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-08-25 03:17 AM

"What a sad life you lead. You're here nearly ever waking hour, so desperate for attention you...

Whar are you raving about? Actually that is not true. I am awake when I do my volunteer work at the VA, usually 4-6 hours a day, usually in the morning. Those guys I wheel around in wheelchairs give me attention. We have good talks. Jesus christ, calmm down.

"Very few people like you around here..."

So? I'm not here to win a popularity contest as you apparently are. BTW, when did you take this poll?

"You aren't a nice person. You're an -------. As they say in England, piss off.

#41 | POSTED BY AMERICANUNITY "

You really get triggered when I call you out on your lies, don't you. That last one was funny: How did it go? Oh, yeah, something like several countries volunteered military assistance after 9/11 but Bush refused it. I called you out on it (as I have several other times on stuff you made up) and you are triggered. LOL

Why don't you killfile me for the third time in two weeks, or at least the tenth or twelth time since killfiles were implemented. Yyou should be a pro at it by now. LOL

#44 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-25 03:23 AM

'"I call you out on your lies, don't you. That last one was funny: How did it go? Oh, yeah, something like several countries volunteered military assistance after 9/11 but Bush refused it. I called you out on it (as I have several other times on stuff you made up) and you are triggered."

That wasn't a lie.
Like a half-dozen predominantly Muslim countries who fought alongside the United States in Afghanistan.

#45 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-08-25 03:26 AM

"Disagree, still.
See #27

#42 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

That's nice, troll

#46 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-25 03:32 AM

#47 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-08-25 03:35 AM

"Okay, but disagreeing with you isn't trolling, it's just agreeing with the psychologists and psychiatrists in #27.

#47 | POSTED BY SNOOFY "

No, but what you did in post 30 was, so you lost your right to ask me any more questions on this thread. I won't tolerate your ttolling. Remember that next time you troll

#48 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-25 03:39 AM

You might have heard this expose' on NPR recently (8/13/19) about "Kochland" www.npr.org " detailing how Charles & David Koch turned their Dad's hodge-podge of oil services operations into a finely tuned megalith that plays the energy futures markets like a money printing machine and that funds a mega-network of interlaced "Astroturf grassroots" organizations committed to a slew of anti-progressive initiatives and to funding (very successfully) hundreds of candidates for national and state political office who will reliably advocate for their pro-corporate, anti-labor, anti-environment causes.

Although Koch Industries should be broken up, it's now so well-entrenched in the energy markets that it will always win 60% to 75% of their bets in energy futures.

Trading on "insider information"? You bet? Illegal? Not so fast!! Koch's lawyers are too slick to lose many cases, and Koch's political lackeys so common that state legislatures and local and state judges generally "see" things as Koch money wants them to.

David may have moved on, but big bro Charles still hangs on and the powerhouse they finessed is likely to remain for many generations a force for greedy, uncharitable corporate & oligarchic privilege,

#49 | Posted by Augustine at 2019-08-25 04:51 AM

"That's ALL GOATMAN does. He's a troll who needs the attention. That's why he spends most of his time here.

#43 | POSTED BY AMERICANUNITY"

You are like Danni -- I post facts and links to them from credible when I call someone out. I umderstand that this bothers the ---- out of people like you and Danni who aren't used to people calling y'all out on some of the absurdities y'all Dream up and post. Why don't y'all challenge the links I post when I rebut rather than screech "TROLL!"and cite your sources as I do mine.

Just a suggestion.

#50 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-25 06:00 AM

Americanunity, your post 43 is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. You make an outrageioius claim that anyone familar with the events following ullsi9/11 are ------. I call you out on it. Your response is to screech, "You're a toll. No body likes you. You are only looking for attention" blah, blah, blah.

Why don't you defend your position with facts? Ad hominem proves nothing. If you think I am wrong in calling you out, prove it. Don't cry. Don't start foaming at the mouth. Prove me wrong.

#51 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-25 06:24 AM

"No, but what you did in post 30 was"

If that was trolling, then what you did in #29 was trolling.

#52 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-08-25 03:44 PM

Great podcast about Charles and David Koch's great big money printing machine. The 'Secret History' Of Koch Industries
www.npr.org

#53 | Posted by Augustine at 2019-08-25 10:33 PM

Dedicated to David Koch ...

Die MF Die
youtu.be
[3:29]

Rot in hell, douchebag.

#54 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-26 09:49 AM

With half the koch Empire dead Kansas will become Bluer Than Iowa in less than 2 years.

#55 | Posted by Tor at 2019-08-26 06:59 PM

I have never seen such horrid creatures.

#8 | POSTED BY ANDREAMACKRIS

There isn't a single mirror in your house?

#56 | Posted by jpw at 2019-08-27 12:47 PM

#20 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

LOFL a FF wouldn't do this gem justice.

#57 | Posted by jpw at 2019-08-27 12:51 PM

You should follow your own advice.

#58 | Posted by jpw at 2019-08-27 12:57 PM

Drudge Retort Headlines

Beto: 'Hell Yes, We Are Going to Take Your AR-15' (225 comments)

Sam Smith Announces Pronouns 'They' and 'Them' for Themself (142 comments)

GOP Partied in a Monument to American Wealth Inequality (66 comments)

#AfterSeptember11: Muslims Share Horrific Stories of Racism (56 comments)

California Bans Private Prisons (48 comments)

You Want to Beat Trump - Listen to People Like Krystal Ball (43 comments)

CIA's HUMINT Asset Confirms Putin's Election Interference (30 comments)

10 Month Investigation of Kavanaugh Misconduct Accusations (26 comments)