Wednesday, July 17, 2019

I've fact-checked every word Trump has uttered since his inauguration. I can tell you that if this President relays an anecdote in which he has someone referring to him as "sir," then some major component of the anecdote is very likely to be wrong.

Comments

It's actually simpler than that.

Are his lips moving? If so, he is lying.
His cult followers have the same issue.

#1 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-07-17 08:58 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 5

It's all part of the extreme narcissism.

It reminds of something;

A guy goes into his therapist and says, 'my wife says i turn everything around to make it seem like it is an advantage to me, so, I took that as a compliment.'

#2 | Posted by kudzu at 2019-07-17 09:48 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Sir, sniff, sir.

Sniff, sir, sniff.

Rinse, repeat.

#3 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-07-17 10:00 AM | Reply

Has he ever told the truth?

#4 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-07-17 03:39 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Like there's any such thing as a "CNN fact-checker." lol

If those frauds aren't getting checks from the DNC, they're getting robbed.

#5 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-07-17 03:50 PM | Reply

2 things...
1. I still think about wolf blitzer's nonstop Anna Nicole smith coverage when I think of CNN.
2. I have a buddy that has the same supposed tell as Trump, but instead of " sir", it's "mr ...."

#6 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2019-07-17 03:56 PM | Reply

I've found myself calling people "sir" when I'm obviously lying to them. I guess I'm not the only one.

#7 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-07-17 03:57 PM | Reply

At long last the Democrats found a Republican who lies.

I'll be damned! I never thought it was possible.

Thankfully at least Democrats always tell the truth.

#8 | Posted by Ray at 2019-07-17 04:42 PM | Reply

I've read no fewer than 3 articles indicating a "tell" that he is lying. It would be a lot easier for us all if someone wrote an article indicating his "tell" when he is actually telling the truth.

#9 | Posted by chuffy at 2019-07-17 05:13 PM | Reply | Funny: 3 | Newsworthy 1

RE#8

I never thought it was possible to go from telling one or two lies to 11,000 and still pretend that is normal for any public figure.

Much less the President of the United States.

#10 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-07-17 05:25 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I thought that the "tell" when Cheetolini lies is when his lips move.

#11 | Posted by leftcoastlawyer at 2019-07-17 05:40 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

--Posted by chuffy

P.G. Wodehouse fan?

#12 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-07-17 05:50 PM | Reply

No one who's telling the truth ever has to say "Believe me...believe me..."

Trump says it all the time.

America's downfall came from the fact that the percentage of people who are too stupid to know when they're obviously being lied to finally got large enough for them to elect a president.

#13 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-07-17 05:54 PM | Reply

At long last the Democrats found a Republican who lies.

I'll be damned! I never thought it was possible.

Thankfully at least Democrats always tell the truth.

#8 | Posted by Ray

Yes let's play along with the delusion that trump doesn't lie any more than any democrat politician.

Lobotomies all around!

#14 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-07-17 05:55 PM | Reply

Like there's any such thing as a "CNN fact-checker." lol

If those frauds aren't getting checks from the DNC, they're getting robbed.

#5 | Posted by nullifidian

There's no fact checker outside your cult that you'd believe.

#15 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-07-17 05:56 PM | Reply

Speaks "tells" ...

too stupid
obviously being lied to
delusion
Lobotomies
your cult

...that meltdown is imminent.

#16 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-07-17 06:11 PM | Reply

When I read the headline I thought of two things Trump says when he's lying ~ "tremendous" and "a lot of people."

But those are just the top two guaranteed qualifiers that he's lying ~~ for the 11,000th time.

I do believe Trump would rather lie when telling the truth would be easier.

#17 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-07-17 06:33 PM | Reply

SHEEPLE

"...that meltdown is imminent."

Don't be so hard on yourself. There's still time to back off.

#18 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-07-17 06:36 PM | Reply

Lobotomies all around!
#14 | POSTED BY SPEAKSOFTLY

Too late. The voters are already lobotomized.

#19 | Posted by Ray at 2019-07-17 07:18 PM | Reply

"meltdown"

*drink*

#20 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-07-17 07:31 PM | Reply

...that meltdown is imminent.

#16 | Posted by SheepleSchism

What happens when I finally "melt down"?

Will I suddenly start repeating the talking points of a racist con man and fighting passionately to defend republicans who stand against everything I believe... like you did?

#21 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-07-17 07:31 PM | Reply

Too late. The voters are already lobotomized.

#19 | Posted by Ray

Yeah trump's election proves it. Fox news did the surgery.

#22 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-07-17 07:32 PM | Reply

youtu.be

#23 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-07-17 07:43 PM | Reply

One of my favorite catspaws is back. So Ray - how's the gold market doing? The stock market didn't exactly crash like you predicted, did it?

#24 | Posted by mOntecOre at 2019-07-17 07:43 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

If at the beginning of the year in 2000 you had bought the dow and the equal amount of gold the gold right now would be worth 2.11 times as much so I guess gold is doing pretty well.

#25 | Posted by TaoWarrior at 2019-07-17 07:57 PM | Reply

When the market is high is usually a good time to buy gold, since gold is what scared people buy.

#26 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-07-17 08:16 PM | Reply

#24 | POSTED BY MONTECORE

Is your mind so petrified that you're stuck in a ten year past?

#27 | Posted by Ray at 2019-07-17 08:16 PM | Reply

Is your mind so petrified that you're stuck in a ten year past?

Yo Raystradumbass, ... does the name Trig Palin mean anything to you?

Join the club, and go fetch me a drink from the bar....

#28 | Posted by tonyroma at 2019-07-17 08:21 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#28 | POSTED BY TONYROMA

Yeah sure. When you have nothing intelligent to say, go for the ad hominem.

#29 | Posted by Ray at 2019-07-17 08:24 PM | Reply

You're so filled with bile that you think that I was mocking you. I was mocking myself you myopic curmudgeon. To this day people still bring up Trig Palin and that was longer ago than your Dow predictions.

Geeze, can't even take a joke or even understand it!

#30 | Posted by tonyroma at 2019-07-17 08:28 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Yeah sure. When you have nothing intelligent to say, go for the ad hominem.

#29 | Posted by Ray

I'm telling you man, you'll never live it down. Try a new username.

#31 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-07-17 08:28 PM | Reply

2 things...
#6 | POSTED BY 101CHAIRBORNE AT 2019-07-17 03:56 PM | REPLY

Anna Nicole and Friend

#32 | Posted by FortNecessity at 2019-07-17 08:32 PM | Reply

I'm telling you man, you'll never live it down. Try a new username.
#31 | POSTED BY SPEAKSOFTLY

There's only a few with IQs so low, they can't see themselves.

#33 | Posted by Ray at 2019-07-17 08:41 PM | Reply

There's only a few with IQs so low, they can't see themselves.

#33 | Posted by Ray

So what does it mean if your predictions are worse than theirs?

#34 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-07-17 08:47 PM | Reply

So what does it mean if your predictions are worse than theirs?
#34 | POSTED BY SPEAKSOFTLY

Nobody is keeping count.

The irony is that wrong market predictions are a common everyday occurrence.

The real reason for the hostility is that I'm on on the opposing side of almost everything they believe in.

#35 | Posted by Ray at 2019-07-17 08:53 PM | Reply

--I'm telling you man, you'll never live it down.

Atrociously bad predictions from Always-wrong Paul Ehrlich hasn't stopped him from being treated as a scientific expert by the environmentalist community and the MSM-DNC

#36 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-07-17 09:04 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

The converse is that dems do not even need one word as all they need to do is opne their mouths ...LLLOL

#37 | Posted by MSgt at 2019-07-17 11:31 PM | Reply

#36 | Posted by nullifidian

Yeah climate change is therefore disproven. Since whoever that is was obviously the only climate scientist to reach that conclusion.

Moron.

#38 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-07-18 12:26 AM | Reply

#29 | Posted by Ray

I'm telling you man, you'll never live it down. Try a new username.

#31 | POSTED BY SPEAKSOFTLY

Ask sheeple if you need help. He has lots of experience.

#39 | Posted by gtbritishskull at 2019-07-18 03:12 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Did Ray just get out of prison? He was gone for a year or so.
Maybe he was the trial run and tried to storm Area 51.

Hey Ray, did you see any Aliens?

#40 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-07-18 06:34 PM | Reply

#37 | POSTED BY comrade MSGT

"Converse", that's a big word for you.
Be careful with those big words Skippy.

#41 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-07-18 06:37 PM | Reply

Or they grew up in a lying family?

#42 | Posted by getoffmedz at 2019-07-19 02:31 PM | Reply