Saturday, July 20, 2019

[Trump] walked back his disavowal of a racially loaded chant at a campaign rally less than 24 hours after making it.

Comments

Trump, the malignant narcissist, has decided that being a racist is a lot more fun (ego-satiating) than not being.

It's all, ever, just about him. He'd be a ridiculous figure if his servants didn't always just fall in line.

#1 | Posted by Zed at 2019-07-20 08:09 AM | Reply

Ok. That headline is funny. New name.

#2 | Posted by eberly at 2019-07-20 08:14 AM | Reply

EBERLY, I'll send you everything I've written, if you want it. I'd like you to read them. I respect your opinion. But I've decided to wait until after November, 2020. After the election, for good or for ill, I'll at long last quit this site. Until then turning you onto my poor literary works would simply out me. I've been harassed before. So I'll put the thing on hold for eighteen months. I'm sure your life will go on.

#3 | Posted by Zed at 2019-07-20 08:23 AM | Reply

Wow! Zed is E.L. James!!

#4 | Posted by truthhurts at 2019-07-20 01:32 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I think Ebs will be okay with a withhold of the Collective Writings of CraZed.

#5 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-07-20 01:43 PM | Reply

What is going on in this thread lol

#6 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2019-07-20 01:50 PM | Reply

Zed is joining his fellow pilgrims returning to the mothership on their journey back to Utopia, in November 2020.

Godspeed, Hunter Thompson. you will be *sob* missed. #ThanksgivingTurkey

#7 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-07-20 02:17 PM | Reply

I think Ebs will be okay with a withhold of the Collective Writings of CraZed.

#5 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-07-20 01:43

All I can tell you is that crazy sells.

#8 | Posted by Zed at 2019-07-20 02:30 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Both funny and newsworthy sir. Well done.

#9 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-07-20 02:47 PM | Reply

That Republicans aren't demanding Trump resign or be impeached says everything the rest of us need to know about them.

#10 | Posted by Tor at 2019-07-20 06:06 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

That Pelosi isn't starting an impeachment proceedings against Trump says everything the rest of us need to know about the DNC "leadership."

#11 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-07-20 08:26 PM | Reply