Monday, July 22, 2019

A new deputy police commissioner in Baltimore got a firsthand lesson in the city's crime problems -- getting robbed at gunpoint while out with his wife, according to reports.

Comments

Welcome to Baltimore. What a hellhole that place is.

The harbor is nice, and nearby there's a little Italian neighborhood that throws a great block party.

But the rest of the city needs to be bulldozed.

#1 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-07-22 12:38 PM | Reply

Thanks, Democrats!

#2 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-07-22 01:00 PM | Reply

Meanwhile in another Democrat city:

Blasio 2020!

#3 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-07-22 01:36 PM | Reply

Gee ... I wonder what race the "men" who mugged this officer were.

#4 | Posted by Merovigan at 2019-07-23 06:52 AM | Reply

#4 If you knew, what would you do with that information?

#5 | Posted by JOE at 2019-07-23 07:05 AM | Reply

Now that they've shared his photo I understand.

Nothing to see here people.

#6 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-07-23 07:25 AM | Reply

"Thousands in Brooklyn still in dark as New York City deals with another power outage.
Blasio 2020!"

Power outage is his fault? How stupid.

"Gee ... I wonder what race the "men" who mugged this officer were."

And, more pertinent, I wonder if Merovigan is a racist?

#7 | Posted by danni at 2019-07-23 07:59 AM | Reply

Power outage is his fault? How stupid.
#7 | POSTED BY DANNI AT 2019-07-23 07:59 AM | FLAG: Only if he forgot to pay the electric bill 🤣

#8 | Posted by MSgt at 2019-07-23 10:37 AM | Reply

Deputy Police Commissioners are allowed to carry a gun.

This little piggy thought that was uncool.

So he got sheared.... at least he didn't end up at the slaughter house.

What idiot take his wife out for a night on the town in Baltimore?

You take your mistress.

#9 | Posted by Pegasus at 2019-07-23 10:41 AM | Reply

Awfully insensitive to assume the gender pronoun of the persons committing the robbery.

#10 | Posted by visitor_ at 2019-07-23 01:02 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Deputy Police Commissioners are allowed to carry a gun."

Even this dweeb knew enough not to fight back. He wanted to keep his job so he rolled over.

#11 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2019-07-23 04:13 PM | Reply

Just the welcoming committee. In the bigger cities the cops and gangs know to stay out of each others way.

#12 | Posted by visitor_ at 2019-07-23 05:04 PM | Reply

It would have confirmed my biases.

No, you don't. You're wrong, of course, but you have already come to your conclusion so don't act like you haven't.

#13 | Posted by Merovigan at 2019-07-23 08:27 PM | Reply

"It would have confirmed my biases."

You're not supposed to be proud of that, dude.

"Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses. It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning."

#14 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-07-23 08:30 PM | Reply

#15 | Posted by Merovigan at 2019-07-23 09:14 PM | Reply

"Do as I say, not do as I do"... is the official democrat mantra.

"We know what's good for you"... is another.

Spend some time on the ol' DR and get to know the local demo whack jobs...

They have no problems telling you how you should think... NAZI style..

Which is why they are becoming un-cool'er by the day...

If you can't or don't know how to protect yourself... how the heck will you protect the city?

Incompetent democrat... right from the get go...

#16 | Posted by Pegasus at 2019-07-23 10:32 PM | Reply

"Don't tell me how to live. I only get a few decades here; I'mma do me while I'm here."

It's a shame they taught you to read, then.

#17 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-07-24 01:04 AM | Reply

#12 | POSTED BY VISITOR_ AT 2019-07-23 05:04 PM | FLAG:

He's not a policeman that cracks down on crime. He's a policeman that cracks down on police.

He's also from NOLA, home of the misdemeanor murder.

#18 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2019-07-24 09:04 AM | Reply