Thursday, August 01, 2019

Billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein reportedly spoke to multiple people about a plan to spread his DNA across the human race by impregnating numerous women at a time. he New York Times reported Wednesday that Epstein aimed to have as many as 20 women impregnated with his children at the same time, though there is no evidence such a plan ever became realized.

Comments

That can be said by every male throughout history.

#1 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2019-08-01 11:48 AM | Reply

That can be said by every male throughout history.

As a cis male, I can firmly deny that. It may have been something that came up as a thought experiment somehow. It's pretty creepy.

#2 | Posted by chuffy at 2019-08-01 12:39 PM | Reply

Gods, that's almost as disgusting as Boaz and that foot thing.

#3 | Posted by RevDarko at 2019-08-01 01:00 PM | Reply

Maybe Epstein should have chased girls who were already pubescent. Bad plan execution on his part.

#4 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2019-08-01 01:08 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

That leaves about seven years of jail bait pubescence.

#5 | Posted by LesWit at 2019-08-01 01:43 PM | Reply

More like Sis male.

#6 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2019-08-01 05:25 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Pure gold.

#7 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2019-08-01 05:57 PM | Reply

Bubba gonna plant some seed, too.

#8 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-08-01 11:35 PM | Reply

Bubba gonna plant some seed, too.

POSTED BY DONNERBOY AT 2019-08-01 11:35 PM | REPLY

I don't see him making it to Bubba's cell.

#9 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-08-02 12:00 AM | Reply

#9 | Posted by LauraMohr Hillerycide?

#10 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-08-02 02:53 AM | Reply

Naw, all that big talk is just a coverup. I'm inclined to believe Epstein (much like Trump) is impotent.

They're both like that little engine climbing a hill.

Toot, toot! "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can."

#11 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-08-02 03:50 AM | Reply

...............................................#11 | Posted by Twinpac

incontinent maybe but trump isn't impotent...obviously and unfortunately

#12 | Posted by ABlock at 2019-08-02 12:22 PM | Reply

ADBLOCK

I don't know why you say "obviously." Barron was conceived in 2005 ~ 14 years ago. Women have been a festering cyst on Trump's libido for years ~ especially wives and always mistresses. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if all his failures in the female department have rendered him impotent.

#13 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-08-02 09:23 PM | Reply