Thursday, August 08, 2019

Police in Boston Tuesday night reportedly destroyed three wheelchairs belonging to homeless city residents in a garbage truck compactor as part of a crackdown targeting the city's transient population. "Operation Clean Sweep" began August 2 after a county corrections officer was allegedly struck during a fight involving a number of people on "Methadone Mile".

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Kick ‘em when they're down. Marty Walsh, the current mayor of Boston, is a Democrat and should be ashamed to let his police force behave this way.

Comments

Since when do we allow destruction of personal property by the police?
If they were stolen, then return to the proper owner - but don't destroy it.

#1 | Posted by Petrous at 2019-08-08 09:54 AM | Reply

#2 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-08-08 09:58 AM | Reply

Now even I agree this is crazy, assuming if we take the thread title and paragraph at face value.

#3 | Posted by boaz at 2019-08-08 10:33 AM | Reply

Liberal cops. Now I have heard everything.

#4 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-08-08 10:35 AM | Reply

"It doesnt make senes to destroy someone's wheel chair, even if they are homeless..."

Hell, even if they were faking disability, this was just fascist dick waving and destruction of private property.

#5 | Posted by sentinel at 2019-08-08 10:41 AM | Reply

That was pretty dumb. I could understand if they were shopping carts.

#6 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-08-08 12:33 PM | Reply

I can see...I have legs...I can see!!!

#7 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-08-08 12:54 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

#7 That's one of the best Eddie Murphy gags ever.

#8 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-08-08 01:02 PM | Reply

Damn. I'm offended by that clip. I'm offended by you using the word gags.

Sheeple says 'they' in 6? How do you know their gender from just reading the story?

Sentinel uses h e double hockeysticks.

I'm offended.

You're offended I'm offended.

Sheeet

#9 | Posted by Petrous at 2019-08-08 01:59 PM | Reply

ACAB

#10 | Posted by qcp at 2019-08-08 02:15 PM | Reply

"Liberal Boston loves the homeless...as long as they are homeless somewhere else."

Good point.
Boston needs to send them to your house.

#11 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-08-08 02:17 PM | Reply