Saturday, August 10, 2019

Foreign nations are warning their citizens that traveling in the United States could put them at risk of becoming a victim of a mass shooting. A statement Monday from Uruguay's Foreign Ministry warned about "growing indiscriminate violence" in the U.S. It urged Uruguayans traveling there to avoid "theme parks, shopping centers, festivals, religious events, gastronomic fairs and any kind of cultural or sporting events." U.S. authorities are unable to prevent mass shootings because of "indiscriminate" gun ownership, the statement said. Venezuela's foreign minister released a similar statement, also warning its citizens to avoid large gatherings where mass shootings might occur. The Japanese Consul in Detroit on Sunday published an alert that said Japanese nationals "should be aware of the potential for gunfire incidents everywhere in the United States," which it described as "a gun society."

Comments

To me what this brings to mind is the decline of the fourth estate.

trump's behavior would have been covered in a completely different way

more and more heat and less and less light

#1 | Posted by ABlock at 2019-08-09 07:41 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Notice the only countries complaining are the ones where citizens are not allowed guns.

They would faint even if shown just a picture of a gun.

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-09 08:44 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

I was talking to a Chinese friend by Whatsapp (before they banned Whatsapp) and showed him a picture of a Beretta (mine). He was shocked... "Your govt allows you to keep such a weapon???" he asked. I said, it's just a 9mm pistol, dude.. what's the big deal?

But he just couldn't imagine. Took him a while for that to sink in.

Thing is, China makes some of the best gun related stuff. When in Pak, I only use chinese ammo. I got chinese laser for one gun, a chinese red-dot sight for a shotgun and chinese scope for a rifle. And China makes the best AKs (better than the Russian originals) and Tokarevs (Norinco) and Makarovs. They also make a clone of the Beretta chambered in some weird ammo for the civilian market overseas.

But the Chinese people have no access to any of that. ZERO. As far as they are concerned, China doesn't make any guns.

The power of restricted information....

#3 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-09 08:53 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

www.daraz.pk

All that is Chinese stuff you can home-order. LOL

Some of it makes your gun 10 times deadlier but it's all sold openly.

#4 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-09 08:59 AM | Reply

I would not go to one of the large cities either. They are crap holes run by dems.

#5 | Posted by Sniper at 2019-08-09 09:05 AM | Reply

#5 | POSTED BY SNIPER

Hi Sniper!

#6 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-10 08:43 PM | Reply

So much for the bloated------------'s promise to end American carnage.

#7 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2019-08-10 09:28 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Good. Tell them to stay in their own country.

#8 | Posted by Merovigan at 2019-08-10 11:23 PM | Reply

#3 | Posted by J_Tremain

I understand that pakistani women say too, the chinese make better lovers than pakistani men

#9 | Posted by ABlock at 2019-08-11 08:52 AM | Reply

Fake news
Goats can't talk. 😎

#10 | Posted by HanoverFist at 2019-08-11 09:12 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Goats can't talk. 😎....
..........#10 | Posted by HanoverFist

and the woman aren't allowed to

*Goats can't talk.(wait and see)

#11 | Posted by ABlock at 2019-08-11 09:21 AM | Reply

the chinese make better lovers

How would a CONVICT know this??? LOL

Go back inside.

#12 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-11 11:08 AM | Reply

What? No more tourists from Uruaguay and Venezuela? Well there goes our GDP.

#13 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-11 10:37 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

And China makes the best AKs

#3 | POSTED BY J_TREMAIN AT 2019-08-09 08:53 AM

Stamped POS. Want to shoot the actual top of the line AK? They're made in Texas. Billet everything, machined perfection.

#14 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2019-08-12 09:09 AM | Reply

Stamped POS

You call these guns PoS but I'm pretty sure you never fired one.

Whatever....

I am pretty sure the American made gun would be machined great.

But is it better than a NORINCO made AK?

I don't know that and neither do you.

I would agree both would be better than any Russian.

#15 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-12 09:23 AM | Reply

BTW, the American AK would be downgraded to fire semi-auto... best feature of a Kalashinkov gone. So NOT the best in that regard. LOL

You can keep that "AK" for yourself. I want no part of that nonsense.

#16 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-12 09:26 AM | Reply

But is it better than a NORINCO made AK?

#15 | POSTED BY J_TREMAIN AT 2019-08-12 09:23 AM | FLAG:

It's better in everything except price tag. It won't even blow up in your hands if it's badly maintained. If you have your NFA trust, it will be full-auto. Of course you know that, being a Texan.

#17 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2019-08-12 10:06 AM | Reply

and Chinese accessories are what people buy when they can't afford the real thing lol. Zeiss & Trijicon are expensive for a reason.

#18 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2019-08-12 10:17 AM | Reply

Chinese accessories are what people buy ....

... When they want value for money.

They work just fine, thank you very much.

Zeiss & Trijicon

Also now made in China. LOL

It's better

So you keep insisting.

Of course you know that, being a Texan.

No I do not know that because I never even tried.

#19 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-12 10:30 AM | Reply

Thing is... what you will never understand.... I make or alter my accessories. I even make guns.

It's far easier on me to mess with a Chinese accessory and alter it in any way I like than to mess with a Zeiss optic for example.

I subscribe to the theory, "Buy cheap tools and change them to suit your needs".... NOT to "get the best". There is no "best" and never will be.

#20 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-12 10:35 AM | Reply

But he just couldn't imagine. Took him a while for that to sink in.
The power of restricted information....

#3 | POSTED BY J_TREMAIN

Blab blab blab. I got a tiny weiner. Short version.

#21 | Posted by CrisisStills at 2019-08-12 11:55 AM | Reply

Blab blab blab. I got a tiny weiner. Short version.

POSTED BY CRISISSTILLS AT 2019-08-12 11:55 AM | REPLY