Friday, August 09, 2019

Rcade, Please tell the class why you let Goatman back after all the life time evictions from the site? Is it just to increase more posts, regardless of your previous actions? Since you have allowed him to return, you may wish to post the back and forth he and you have shared regarding reinstatement. Is he on triple secret probation, or have you just blithely let him waltz back as if he is a "normal" poster? How long till you let AFLAK back? I believe an explanation to those of us who have abided by the moderation rules for years is in order. Why are you treating him so differently? Are you trying to get more trolls in the group simply to boost comment post numbers? Seriously, WTF ?

Comments

You deserve?

You don't deserve anything. You're a guest, like everyone else...and questioning moderation is a bannable offense.

#1 | Posted by Ben_Berkkake at 2019-08-09 11:10 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 10

some here on the DR are so stupid that they get baited into the same juvenile argument, by the same douchenozzels, day after day.

more than likely this is just one of the usual -------- rcade desperately needs to keep those allergic to the sun coming back to the same circular --------
You are a meal ticket

My suggestion is to wean yourself away from commenting on this unproductive waste of time site that has zero meaning and even less ethics

#2 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2019-08-09 11:12 AM | Reply

www.aclu.org

#3 | Posted by Petrous at 2019-08-09 11:13 AM | Reply

You should be suspended for this thread. Talk about Goatman Derangement Syndrome. Good lord.

#4 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-08-09 11:19 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 11

"Since you have allowed him to return, you may wish to post the back and forth he and you have shared regarding reinstatement."

This isn't Reddit. We don't have that kind of transparency here.

#5 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2019-08-09 11:29 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Goatman is a really stupid name. Almost as stupid as Pumpkinhead...

#6 | Posted by pumpkinhead at 2019-08-09 11:32 AM | Reply | Funny: 3

~ OleWhiskeySnowflake

#7 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-08-09 11:39 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

The butt hurt is strong in OWS.

Grow the F up.

#8 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-08-09 11:39 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

Lame thread.

Posting here is entirely voluntary and we aren't owed a thing from rcade regarding how or why things work the way they do here.

#9 | Posted by jpw at 2019-08-09 11:40 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 5

It is delightful seeing all the OGs with more seniority than the original poster showing up to kick his teeth in...

#10 | Posted by Ben_Berkkake at 2019-08-09 11:41 AM | Reply

Goatman is a pot-stirring, lying, right-wing hack.

He should be banished to Planet Douchebag, located in the Barf-o-la Galaxy, three galaxies over from the Milky Way.

#11 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-09 11:42 AM | Reply

-----.

Plonk him if his views bother you so much.

#12 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-08-09 11:44 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Grow the F up.

#8 | POSTED BY RIGHTOCENTER

GoatChoad is a weenie and a pathetic Snowflake.

He can dish it out, but he can't take it, and that's ALWAYS been the case.

I know you know what I mean.

If America's shores were ever invaded, right-wing trolls like Goatman would instantly cry for mommy like the whiny little bitches they are ....

Again, I know you know what I mean.

#13 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-09 11:47 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Just looking for definition of terms. The moderation policy and the implications of permanent bans seem to be quite arbitrary.
Seriously, all the usual trolls really get their panties in a bundle over defense of other trolls.
Rcade can answer for himself, he doesn't need the troll peanut gallery to field his questions.
The question is valid.
If he feels the need to stomp on me for asking, so be it.
If Permanent evictions are just empty promises he can admit that.
Like I said. Is Aflack gonna return ?

#14 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2019-08-09 11:48 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

After a long time passes we occasionally give someone another chance. We of course talk to them about making a better effort to get along.

But I think everyone here can admit that the standard for getting along is kind of low here. A lot of regulars show up to kick the bleep out of the same people every day.

There are times we've kicked someone out and I've regretted it. Zatoichi could often be incredibly abusive in his comments but he also was a fascinating character.

#15 | Posted by rcade at 2019-08-09 11:50 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 8

Like I said. Is Aflack gonna return ?

I don't remember the circumstances of him leaving.

#16 | Posted by rcade at 2019-08-09 11:53 AM | Reply

-----.

Plonk him if his views bother you so much.

#12 | POSTED BY RIGHTOCENTER

My ass, marine ...

GoatGarbage blows chunks of greasy goat ---- ... always has, always will.

I can leave him alone ... until, you know, GoatTroll starts spreading his -------- allover the --------- place, in each and every thread.

Goatman is an expert, just ask him.

See, I have integrity ... if I don't like someone, to hell with them. I'm not wishy washy.

Goat-Fart isn't molesting kids or shaking down grandmas, probably not .... he's just an obnoxious douchebag. Where I come from, douchebags get called out.

#17 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-09 11:56 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

14 - Why the ---- do differing opinions bother you so fckng much??

#18 | Posted by homerj at 2019-08-09 12:02 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

There are plenty of incredibly obnoxious lefty trolls on this site, do you see me crying about them?

Nut up and quit whining.

#19 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-08-09 12:02 PM | Reply

I think they took away Babbles library card.

#20 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-08-09 12:02 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Like I said. Is Aflack gonna return ?

I don't remember the circumstances of him leaving.
#16 | POSTED BY RCADE

If AFKABL2 is to come back. It will have to be of his own volition as leaving was his choice.

RCade never banned him.

#21 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-08-09 12:04 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Why the ---- do differing opinions bother you so fckng much??

It's not about differing opinions.

I'm glad goat is back. I find him to be an interesting person and he's usually up late.

But I'm not going to pretend I don't see goat taking people for a ride.

He's good at redirecting conversation. But I can't blame him if people choose to follow him down his rabbit hole.

#22 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-08-09 12:07 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I think that is correct, I remember him saying that he was LeAVIng foR an EXteNDEd perIOD.

#23 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-08-09 12:07 PM | Reply | Funny: 5

Lol oh Afk was such a...character.

Are we sure he didn't "leave" because the library banned him for creeping on the librarians?

#24 | Posted by jpw at 2019-08-09 12:10 PM | Reply

Nut up and quit whining.

#19 | POSTED BY RIGHTOCENTER

From someone who took years of moronic garbage posts aimed at me from the world's most dumb-ass trolls, all because I said I worked for the VA ... me saying what I'm saying is nothing more that swinging back.

I know you know what I mean.

You like Goatman? Hey, no problem. I don't tell people how to choose their friends.

Integrity, marine. You have it, many others don't. Have a great day.

#25 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-09 12:10 PM | Reply

Rcade you ignored the question just as Goodman would.
I recall you put his last get out of jail pass up for discussion to the members of the community.
Shortly after that, you booted him again.
What is different now?

#26 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2019-08-09 12:13 PM | Reply

No. He's never coming back.

I like MadScientist and enjoy reading his posts, so this isn't a dig at him.

But MS knew some very personal details about AFK he threw at him during an argument the two were having.

It really pissed AFK off and he literally said he's never coming back.

That was the last thing I read by him.

I'm not sure how to access his user page without clicking on his username, and I'm not sure how to access the DR archives.

But I'm sure if you were to locate his last post you'd see what I mean.

#27 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-08-09 12:13 PM | Reply

"and I'm not sure how to access the DR archives."

#28 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-08-09 12:17 PM | Reply

What is different now?

Time has passed.

We liberals love giving people second chances, and sometimes seventeenth chances.

Let's not all fret that goat is back.

If you're really that upset, just plonk him.

I'd rather have a discussion with goat than read anything Sherp posts.

#29 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-08-09 12:17 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

They can support him

#30 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2019-08-09 12:18 PM | Reply

Sorry, I was reading the thread on my phone and missed that comment.
Thanks for the clarification.

#31 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2019-08-09 12:19 PM | Reply

One way to do it is to use the Wayback machine,

Honestly not sure if you're pulling my leg or not, because the all I can think of when I read "wayback machine" is Mr Peabody and Sherman.

#32 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-08-09 12:20 PM | Reply

I like cake.

#33 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-09 12:23 PM | Reply

#32 Someone like Hans would know more about bringing up old posts. This is all I got:

en.wikipedia.org

www.wayback.com

#34 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-08-09 12:24 PM | Reply

Here is a faster version of Gal's link:

archive.org

#35 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-08-09 12:31 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Rcade you ignored the question just as Goodman would.

You might not be satisfied with my answer, but I don't think I ignored the question.

Site moderation isn't a subject that gets much of my time, beyond the rare instance like this week when something hugely offensive took place involving a comment advocating violence.

#36 | Posted by rcade at 2019-08-09 12:34 PM | Reply

I like turtles!

#37 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-08-09 12:34 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

This is simple

Rcad is a purveyor of smut and an enabler of racist, bigoted and heinous speech
He needs the cretins and lies in order to keep you all coming back

#38 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2019-08-09 12:40 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

"The so called "libs", or anyone with a conscience should abandon this site and let rcad and his cohorts wallow in their ugly filth"

what you're unaware of, filthyinjun, is that you're the filth.

if the bossman truly wants to dump trolls...you're at the top of the list.

all you do is troll and insult. never a meaningful comment.

but most folks just ignore your filthness.

apply the same advice for Goatman and everyone is fine.

#39 | Posted by eberly at 2019-08-09 12:41 PM | Reply

--Rcad is a purveyor of smut and an enabler of racist, bigoted and heinous speech

Rcade is a purveyor of smut? lol. Get help.

#40 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-08-09 12:53 PM | Reply

@#28 ... "and I'm not sure how to access the DR archives."

One way to do it is to use the Wayback machine, but it's hit or miss that way because what is saved is random and not very far from a complete record. ...

The WayBack machine is: archive.org   Just enter a URL and go back in time. And, yes, it is a reference to that WayBack machine. :)

However, there's a search engine trick you can use to restrict your searches to this specific website;

site:drudge.com

add that to your search request. I know it works with duckduckgo.com and google.

#41 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-08-09 01:04 PM | Reply

You can also plug in somebody's user name. For example:

web.archive.org*/www.drudge.com

#42 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-08-09 01:09 PM | Reply

&nsbp

@#42

thx. I didn't know that trick.

#43 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-08-09 01:10 PM | Reply

"And, yes, it is a reference to that WayBack machine. :)"

Which was properly spelled "WABAC".

Gods, I'm a nerd.

#44 | Posted by RevDarko at 2019-08-09 01:10 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

For everyone who calls themselves a liberal ...

If a right-wing hack posts something that bothers you, tell them how wrong they are, and if necessary, tell them to go get bent -- easy peasy.

If you're a right-wing hack trying to advance a hacktastic argument, come up with a new idea/argument because there are no new conservative ideas anymore, they've all been used up the last 40 years. Except for tax cuts ... and tax cuts are literally sucking the life out of America.

As for the starlet attraction in this thread ... starts with a "G" and ends like "woman" ... ---------------.

#45 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-09 01:16 PM | Reply

I'm glad Goat is back and I can't wait for the next thread about food/cooking/bbq.

#46 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-08-09 01:48 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

RCade never banned him.

#21 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK AT 2019-08-09 12:04 PM | FLAG:

Yes RCADE banned him. He committed Retort suicide.

#47 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-08-09 01:48 PM | Reply

Want to try again?

"Like I said. Is Aflack gonna return ?"

I don't remember the circumstances of him leaving.

#16 | POSTED BY RCADE AT 2019-08-09 11:53 AM

#48 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-08-09 02:31 PM | Reply

You know who else received a perma-ban several years ago and is posting again, albeit extremely sparsely?

Mao Content aka Jak Se Mao aka Pinche Mao aka Mao Tse Dung.

I think it would be truly hilarious if Rcade reinstated Tadowe's account. That would be awesome.

#49 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-08-09 02:33 PM | Reply

Yes RCADE banned him.
#47 | POSTED BY LAURA

Sorry Laura. You're incorrect.

I clearly remember the thread and the argument. Something about AFK's real life was brought up which I won't repeat because it not my place to do so.

It made him furious. Not in a DR trolling war type of way where you get butthurt. But in a, I can't believe you'd bring that horrible life event up, type of way.

He said he was leaving the DR forever, and so far, he hasn't returned.

#50 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-08-09 02:39 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

This is turning into an "old members of the DR we miss" thread.

DeathSpud and Kanrei are two names on my list.

#51 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-08-09 02:42 PM | Reply

Sorry Laura. You're incorrect.
He said he was leaving the DR forever, and so far, he hasn't returned.

POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK AT 2019-08-09 02:39 PM | REPLY

I'm absolutely correct. He said this place was a crap hole and that race was horrible and he demanded rcade ban him then spammed every thread with the same post and then rcade oblidged him.

#52 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-08-09 02:46 PM | Reply

OldWeakandStupid thought this thread was going to turn out quite a bit different, I'm sure.

What a whiny bitch.

#53 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2019-08-09 02:54 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

It seems petty.

#54 | Posted by visitor_ at 2019-08-09 03:02 PM | Reply

#15 Rcade

We? Who's we? Did you hire a staff (other than the gerbil) and not tell us?

#55 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-08-09 04:09 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I haven't met any obnoxious posters here. Does anyone have a link?

#56 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-08-09 04:14 PM | Reply

Link to Sheeple's comment page incoming in 3...2...1...

#57 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-08-09 04:21 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

--I haven't met any obnoxious posters here. Does anyone have a link?

Sure. Got tons of them.

www.drudge.com

#58 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-08-09 04:23 PM | Reply

Goatloser never left. He just started posting under the Spork name.
Hence why he is referred to as SporkGoat.

#59 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-08-09 04:32 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#22 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK

Haha, it's funny to spot the commentary tactic in real time, play-by-play when reading through a thread.
+ re: afkabl2, you're spot on. I remember the back and forth in the Nooner about that one topic and it was sad. Too far... similar to an ugly "personal life details" fight moder8 and wisgod allegedly once had

#60 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2019-08-09 04:49 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

- in the Nooner

Like the worst graffiti covered gas station toilet you've ever seen. The kind where they hand you the key attached to a wooden paddle.

The kind where you hold the door open to keep your head outside, so you can pee across the room towards the toilet without actually entering.

#61 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-08-09 04:55 PM | Reply

web.archive.org*/www.drudge.com

That was a lot of fun. Went pretty deep down that rabbit hole.

It's fun for casual browsing. I'll play with it more later and figure out how to really use it. Like HANS does.

#62 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-08-09 05:33 PM | Reply

When it comes to schitting all over this site 24/7 goatblob is the only poster who can go stump-to-toe with ------------------.

#63 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2019-08-09 05:57 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I'm always confused at why people share personal life stuff on the DR. It will almost always be used against you in the long run.

Like BillJohnson.

#64 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-08-09 05:57 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#58 | POSTED BY NULLIFIDIAN

Owie, your tiny arrows are meaningless.

For someone who knocked on doors for WWII hero George McGovern in 1972, you've fallen pretty far.

#65 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-09 06:44 PM | Reply

---- dude, pee outside.

#66 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2019-08-09 06:50 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

- in the Nooner

Like the worst graffiti covered gas station toilet you've ever seen.

#61 | POSTED BY SHEEPLESCHISM

I got some pretty good raps going in today's Nooner.

The one about Trump being cornholed by the NRA is especially poignant.

#67 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-09 07:10 PM | Reply

---- dude, pee outside.

#66 | POSTED BY LEE_THE_AGENT AT 2019-08-09 06:50 PM | FLAG:

Well he's a sheep so..................

#68 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-08-09 07:37 PM | Reply

Like I said. Is Aflack gonna return ?

I don't remember the circumstances of him leaving.
#16 | POSTED BY RCADE
RCade never banned him.

POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK AT 2019-08-09 12:04 PM | REPLY |

web.archive.org

Little doubt that I"m about to be permanently banned and
that's okay. Being banned from a site where posters use a
FATHER'S DEAD CHILD TO ATTACK HIM is not just meaningless, but
rather a badge of integrity and gives an insight into the miserable SCUM that
inhabit your little tinker toy, piss-ant site.
HYPOCRISY...
Defending the groups' right to protest is deemed support of Nazis by every left wing zealot here and yet the ACLU came to their defense and helped them get the permit reinstated. By you own demented logic that means the ACLU ARE NAZI SYMPATHIZERS and NO LIE FROM ANY OF YOU will CHANGE THAT.
Trucks go through crowds driven by Muslims and you lecture that not all Muslims are to blame. A car goes into a crowd and you lecture that everyone not thinking like you is to blame.
LIARS....."one DRUNKEN Christmas eve..."....The STENCH of the liar is still strong.
TODAY the gov of VA says he's creating an exploratory committee for a presidential run.....NO SURPRISE the mayor of Charlottesville is on the committee.
Police are coming forward telling us they were told to move away.just like the mayor of Baltimore did.....THIS IS THE RACE WAR that you people have been BLOOD THIRSTY FOR
Finally, I fully expect this post to be removed QUICKLY as you're not just liars and hypocrites.
you're cowards......
"A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of sheep."
― George R.R. Martin,
#16 | POSTED BY AFKABL2 AT 2017-08-18 02:58 PM | REPLY

#69 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-08-09 10:09 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

web.archive.org

Another one clownshack.

#70 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-08-09 10:10 PM | Reply

Aflack wasn't right about a lot, but he nailed it in that post Laura pasted.

You guys were brutal towards him.

#71 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-08-09 10:15 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

Aflack wasn't right about a lot, but he nailed it in that post Laura pasted.

You guys were brutal towards him.

#71 | POSTED BY SHEEPLESCHISM

AFKABL2 once said he wouldn't piss on me even if I was on fire.

And I didn't whine or complain to Rcade about it.

People need to toughen up.

#72 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-09 11:24 PM | Reply

Well I, for one, would piss on you if you were on fire, Pinch.

I would piss on you until the fire is out.

#73 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-08-09 11:26 PM | Reply

Well I, for one, would piss on you if you were on fire, Pinch.

I would piss on you until the fire is out.

#73 | POSTED BY SHEEPLESCHISM

You're so cross-eyed with Hillary hate you couldn't piss in the ocean.

#74 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-09 11:33 PM | Reply

And I didn't whine or complain to Rcade about it.
People need to toughen up.

#72 | POSTED BY PINCHALOAF AT 2019-08-09 11:24 PM

Says the guy who whined about Goat at the start of this thread...

Seriously dude, a little self awareness goes a long way.

#75 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-08-09 11:54 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Says the guy who whined about Goat at the start of this thread...

Seriously dude, a little self awareness goes a long way.

#75 | POSTED BY RIGHTOCENTER

I've been saying the same things, out loud, about Goatman since 2010.

Seriously, where YOU been, living in a cave with Rosanna Arquette?

You're the one needing remedial self awareness training.

#76 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-10 12:31 AM | Reply

I would piss on you until the fire is out.
#73 | POSTED BY SHEEPLESCHISM

Sheepleschism takes his hydration very seriously

#77 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2019-08-10 07:39 AM | Reply

TREMAIN would say..... "if you don't like GOAT then leave him be...jus' leaves more GOAT for little ol' me"

#78 | Posted by ABlock at 2019-08-10 09:05 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

..............#36 | Posted by rcade

there's enough to legitimately say about the guy without being disingenuous. we both know that if GRACIE hadn't hijacked his comment and posted it off of the nooner then 1947 wouldn't be in exile.

your description of the post is 100% fallacious

#79 | Posted by ABlock at 2019-08-10 10:17 AM | Reply

You guys were brutal towards him.

#71 | POSTED BY SHEEPLESCHISM

Funny, I don't remember you being around then.

#80 | Posted by jpw at 2019-08-10 11:50 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Funny, I don't remember you being around then.
#80 | POSTED BY JPW

This month is my 6th anniversary on the Retort

I originally joined in August 2013 as Deadspin after spectating for about 2-3 months. - web.archive.org

I changed my username to SheepleSchism in October 2015 - web.archive.org

#81 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-08-10 12:11 PM | Reply

#16 | POSTED BY AFKABL2 AT 2017-08-18 02:58 PM | REPLY

#69 | POSTED BY LAURAMOHR AT 2019-08-09 10:09 PM | REPLY | FLAG:

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha. I do remember that. Step away from the keyboard dude. I have no sympathy for professional trolls who cry when they face a little resistance. Lots of folks just stop posting for a while or plonk for a while.

The only indespensible person here is rcade.

#82 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-08-10 08:41 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Goat-boy is a buffoon. He fits well with the rest of the daily buffoons.

Hooray for the buffoon fest.

LOL!

#83 | Posted by Angrydad at 2019-08-10 10:41 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Seriously dude, a little self awareness goes a long way.

#75 | Posted by Rightocenter

Latest example of "the self-retorting retort".

#84 | Posted by Angrydad at 2019-08-10 10:43 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

It's RCade web site he can add or remove and reinstate who he wants too

#85 | Posted by PunchyPossum at 2019-08-11 01:15 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Posted by oldwhiskeysour

I think it's to control oil prices. Rumor is he works for Exxon/Mobile now.

But honestly if you are a journalist (and he is) you can't censor people. The best defense is just to fire back. Here, this video explains it all: www.youtube.com

#86 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-08-11 01:37 AM | Reply

there are a few not many but a few people here I really do not like but I will not post or run to RCade to ban them from his site.

#87 | Posted by PunchyPossum at 2019-08-11 02:10 AM | Reply

I'm just saying the DR is a worse place with him back. It makes me want to be on here less. But like Sherp and Nulli, they help me appreciate my ability to understand the world around me.

#88 | Posted by bocaink at 2019-08-11 09:53 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Funny, I don't remember you being around then.
#80 | POSTED BY JPW

This month is my 6th anniversary on the Retort

I changed my username to SheepleSchism in October 2015 - web.archive.org

#81 | Posted by SheepleSchism

I was going to ask what your previous user name was but that's used, more often than not, as a taunt and not a serious question.

But in this case it would have actually been correct.

#89 | Posted by jpw at 2019-08-11 10:50 AM | Reply

Goat is boring. He has the same unending script. Change the thread topic, spam (always getting last word) and turn topic to himself.

Boring and insincere.

#90 | Posted by truthhurts at 2019-08-11 01:55 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Wow. Check out the total meltdowns, especially OWS and Pinche Oaf!

And the hypocrisy! Wow.

when I started posting again, I got an email saying there would be a lot of exploding heads.

OWS, this is what, like the 4th or 5th thread you've made about me. I love you too, darling! But not enough to start a threat about you. Maybe after a few more dates.....

#91 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-11 03:14 PM | Reply

OWS complaining that other people follow the rules. LOL this post alone is breaking the rules since one of them is not to talk about moderation. And it's full of personal attacks which is against the rules.

Sorry OWS, but the double standard negates everything.

Snowflake, heal thyself.

#92 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-11 03:20 PM | Reply

Hey Goatman,

Welcome back, douchebag.

Have a nice day.

#93 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-11 03:27 PM | Reply

Could you imagine the exploding heads if Rcade ever removed the plonk feature?

The puddle of melted snowflakes *in Florida alone* would leave Miami 3 feet under.

#94 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-08-11 03:29 PM | Reply

Pinche Oaf, OWS doesn't like people breaking the rules. And one of the rules is no personal attacks. Be careful or he will start at thread on you to, as well as the rest of the hypocrites like himself and you.

Continue with your meltdown.

#95 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-11 03:35 PM | Reply

And allowing someone like Goatman to return is just part of that.

If I'm wrong, so be it.

But I would welcome Rcade swinging his spiked-ball-on-a-chain intellect around to smack down some of the idiocy that can pollute the threads -- even if it's occasionally aimed at me, I'm not a afraid to be challenged.

#96 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-11 03:36 PM | Reply

This thread was so sad.

#97 | Posted by Spork at 2019-08-11 03:37 PM | Reply

Of course you would welcome it, Pinche Oaf. you haven't the mental capacity to debate, so you just sit around and call names all day like Chief Moses. You are definitely an echo chamber guy. Anyway, I'm through with my cheeseburger. Got to get back on the road and out of this horrible Houston traffic

This was some interesting reading well I ate lunch

#98 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-11 03:38 PM | Reply

"Also, I have a sneaky suspicion that as we get closer to the Democratic Primaries and the 2020 General Election, Rcade is going to be more active again in posting what he thinks, just like the old days ..."

Can hardly wait to see more pithy remarks like "you're clueless" and "you're hopeless" whenever he comes up against something he can't refute.

#99 | Posted by sentinel at 2019-08-11 03:44 PM | Reply

#99 | POSTED BY SENTINEL

#100 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-11 03:50 PM | Reply

GOATMAN just likes to argue and he'll split as many hairs as necessary to prove he's right. It's boring and childish but that's why we have killfiles.

#101 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-08-11 04:03 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

--It's boring and childish but that's why we have killfiles.

It would be great if people used them rather than whine day-in, day-out about posters they hate.

#102 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-08-11 04:14 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"If Rcade does start posting again, I bet he won't be pimping Winger as a talented hair band from the late 1980's."

Says the guy who probably never even listened to any of their music and relies solely on what some fictional cartoon character told him. I'm not surprised that you didn't even get that B&B were the main characters being made fun of.

#103 | Posted by sentinel at 2019-08-11 04:56 PM | Reply

Latest statement from Biden: "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and spoon hug somebody and wouldn't lose any voters, okay?"

#104 | Posted by sentinel at 2019-08-11 05:07 PM | Reply

Whoops, 104 was in the wrong thread.

#105 | Posted by sentinel at 2019-08-11 05:09 PM | Reply

Posted by oldwhiskeysour

He's a pro jounalist, and doesnt't need a cry-closet snowflake.

The 1st - we can't lose it or it's war. Everybody sees that. And look at who loses, Hitler.

#106 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-08-11 05:27 PM | Reply

#103 | POSTED BY SENTINEL

No, you have it all backwards.

Beavis and -------- was a hit. It was popular. Why? Because two stupid stick-cartoon figures on MTV were pointing out the music that was supposedly passing for good music, was actually lame as hell -- and their stupidity was actually a forerunner to the vapid and mindless nihilism that America is experiencing today.

Beavis and -------- is the highest art form in the history of all history.

It doesn't surprise me that it flies over your head -- no offense.

To say it another way, the TV show 'All in The Family' and the bigoted Archie Bunker character was a character to be made fun of, but you obviously don't feel that way -- you lament the passing of those TV days when off-color (now they're called racist) words were on the airwaves.

Satire is meant to be laughed at, not used as value judgement's projected onto others.

And, yes, Winger still sucks, lol.

#107 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-11 05:30 PM | Reply

"Go woke, go broke".

#108 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-08-11 05:35 PM | Reply

This message brought to you by Russia.

#109 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-08-11 05:38 PM | Reply

Here's one lib glad to see Goatman back.

#110 | Posted by CrisisStills at 2019-08-11 05:53 PM | Reply

I was going to make a post of the cry babies with samples of their own posts. But I stopped and asked myself, "Why?" Everyone knows who the crybaby snowflakes are and the nature or their posts. So it would be pointless to C&P posts from Chiefmoses, Pinche Oaf, OWS (Of course, he's the one who is clearly obsessed with me after his 4th or 5th thrad about me he's put up), Abortionmonsoon, Bocaink, truth hurts (who can't stand it when I hut him with the truth) and angry dad.

There are a lot of other liberals or posters with whom I have butted heads who didn't jump on the bandwagon with the aforementeioned losers who can only puke out "You suck, goatman". They are worth adversaries and I will continue to but heads with them. I love that. It's a lot better than engaging lame-o types like OWS and Pinche Oaf.

As I said earlier, I got an email saying a lot of heads would explode. They predictibly did. But I'm surprised at the lack of gray matter on the walls. Well, not really. LOL

But the lefties and adversaries who did ont not have exploding heads are as good in my bood as the ones who agree with me.

Listed losers above: Take a lesson. Especially OWS and Pinche Oaf.

but hey, if you listed losers above think Im weong, tell me. I'll gladly follow your refutal with a sampling of your posts on any given day. I hope one of you losers object. OWS? Pinche Oaf? Let's year it. Or do you not want to see samples of your own posts under the spotlight? DO you not want to be seen as hypocrits?, showflakes, and cry babies? This goes for Chiefmoses, Abortionmonsoon, Bocaink, truth hurts, and angry dad as well. Bring it on, hypocrites. Tell me why your pointless name calling is oh, so superior to my posts.

I think the biggest hypocrite is Pinche Oaf. H orived ut ut within a few days of my return to the DR, I posted a cool thread about images from Jupiter. In fact, rcade moved it to the front page. But Cry baby snowflake Pinche Oaf came to it and ---- a giant turn into it with a personal attack on me. It was a completely apolitical thread. I did not mention Pinche Oaf. No one had. in fact, I had not interacted with him or any of his threads for over two years. Yet he jumps in with a completely unprovoked personal attack on me. And this lose has the chutzpah to bitch about me? Really? LOL How can someon like Pinche Oaf be so ------- cluesess about his self perceived self-righteousness? How? I realize there are a handful who see him as a hero for this. But they are getting what they pay for. NOthing.

#111 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-11 07:49 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Good to be back and see you as well, crisis. NOw let's fight! LOL

#112 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-11 07:50 PM | Reply

And a shout out to JPW with whom I almost immediately butted heads right where we left off two years ago. But He's smart enogh to also know this is a lame thread. That goes a long way towards respecting one's adversaries.

#113 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-11 07:52 PM | Reply

(Im still catching up on this thread. Just got back from Galvestion. We have a new Aggie in the family.)

I did not much care for AFKABL2 and said so many times, though I do admit I gave him a longer leash than a lot of others on the DR I don't care much for. But it sickens me some lowlife threw the loss of his child into his face publily here. If anyone knows who this is, please email me. There is nothing worse than losing a child. And for a DR user to use that as a weapson --- ----. I don't even know what to say.

#114 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-11 07:57 PM | Reply

Hey Goatman -

You didn't like AFKABL2? Was it because you two right-wing hacks (no offense) are from the same bolt of cloth?

And Babbles was trying to cut in on your hacktastic action, right?

How was your cheeseburger, tasty? Careful with your cholesterol, big fella. Morning Joe and Rush Limbaugh need you.

Welcome back to the mighty Drudge Retort -- have a great evening!

Sincerely,

Big Daddy PinchALoaf

#115 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-11 08:16 PM | Reply

"You didn't like AFKABL2? "

I stopped reading there becaue I did not say that. I said I did not much care for him. But you have long proven your ineptitude with nuances of the English language, so I'll keep that in mind as always when I read your posts.

I didn't much care for his style of posting and jingoism.

#116 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-11 08:22 PM | Reply

Even snoofy and speaksoftly, extreme trolls that they are, were smart enough not to throw stones from their glass houses towards this thread.

#117 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-11 08:31 PM | Reply

If I had any doubts that this wasn't the real GOATEE... that it was RCADE messing with us... those doubts are gone now.

Only the real GOATEE could inspire 118 posts just by showing up, not even insulting. LOL

What did you ever do to all these people???

Well whatever it was... keep it up.

#118 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-12 02:13 AM | Reply

Oh and I still like cake (see post 33).

I am just putting it out there so there are no doubts left. Doubts and suspicions ruin lives.

#119 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-12 02:16 AM | Reply

#107 | POSTED BY PINCHALOAF AT 2019-08-11 05:30 PM | REPLY

I've been banned here for satire 4 times already. Can't make fun of Hillary's wonky eye. Can't make fun of Rcade's headlines and entire site being downrated by algorithm during Google's efforts to combat #FakeNews.

#120 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2019-08-12 07:49 AM | Reply

#120 really? LOL so somebody else is noticing all the trash posted by right Wingers?

#121 | Posted by jpw at 2019-08-12 08:02 AM | Reply

I'd would posit the front page has far more to do it with it. Rcade intentionally biases the headlines because it's a parody of Drudge Report. Intentional bias gets you down-rated by algorithm.

#122 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2019-08-12 08:36 AM | Reply