Saturday, August 10, 2019

Marianne Williamson told DailyMail.com there's a 'well-strategized' effort on behalf of the 'left' to keep her out of the third Democratic debate. 'There's well-strategized effort to smear me. There's no doubt about that,' she said Friday night at the Iowa Wing Ding dinner, a local party fundraiser.

She said she didn't expect that kind of behavior from her Democratic rivals. 'It's very frustrating because I like to think on the left we don't do things like that. So it's been a bit of a wake-up call,' she noted. 'But apparently there's some very powerful forces that want to make sure I'm not in that third debate so I must be doing something right if they've worked so hard to create that,' she added.

Williamson had earlier said that Dem rivals were trying to smear her, saying: 'The words are anti-science, anti-medicine. She's crazy. She's dangerous... It's a mischaracterization'.

Comments

I don't know about the "dangerous" part but she certainly is a nutter.

#1 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-08-10 02:41 PM | Reply

Since I didn't watch the debates, I didn't see what all the fuss was about.

But I saw Marianne Williamson on Bill Maher's 'Real Time' the other week, and she said allot good things that make total sense, and it's hard to not like her.

• Is she different? Yes

• Is she conventional? No

• Is she a serious contenda? Probably not

Now for The MOST important question ...

Is she breathing? Yes

Good

Anyone but Trump.

#2 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-10 02:52 PM | Reply

This lady is a nut job, I'm amazed that she is even on stage.

#3 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2019-08-10 02:56 PM | Reply

This lady is a nut job, I'm amazed that she is even on stage.

#3 | POSTED BY GONOLES92

She looks like Margaret Thatcher, Eleanor Roosevelt, and Susan B. Anthony -- all rolled into one -- when compared to Donald Trump.

#4 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-10 03:22 PM | Reply

#3 - Do you work at the VA. You lectures on what is correct about healthcare. But you spell a lot, allot. Sorry that's not spellcheck doing that. I wouldn't want you anywhere near me if I was in a VA. You spend too much time on this website to be doing anything good for your patients.

#5 | Posted by homerj at 2019-08-10 03:36 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I'll write her and tell them about me. That should distract things....

#6 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-08-10 03:44 PM | Reply

#5 | POSTED BY HOMER

Gonoles is in the army.

I work for the VA.

Since I'm your unhealthy focus of your obsessive attention, here's all you need to know about VA healthcare ...

VA hospitals often the best option for medical care, study finds

www.militarytimes.com

Study after study, going back to 2005 ... www.rand.org ... have all said the same thing in that the VA does veterans better than anything veterans can in the private sector.

Also, medical error is the third leading cause of death in America ... www.hopkinsmedicine.org

The problem, which is your problem, is that you fail to understand that the VA is public, and that it's problems and mistakes get aired and vetted publicly ... while private healthcare is better at keeping their problems and mistakes private.

What do you do for a living?

If you're going to wonder aloud about me, then trust me, pal, I get to do the same damn thing to you.

#7 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-10 04:03 PM | Reply

the fact she blames people who are sick and this includes AIDs that it is there own damn fault because they think wrong thoughts.

she has stated that vaccines are bad for you then said she was pro vaccines then later said vaccines are bad for you again.

she is a God Damn nut case

#8 | Posted by PunchyPossum at 2019-08-11 02:03 AM | Reply

she is a God Damn nut case

POSTED BY PUNCHYPOSSUM AT 2019-08-11 02:03 AM | REPLY

No she's not and that saddens me.

#9 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-08-11 02:14 AM | Reply

Clean a bed pan, something smells.

#10 | Posted by homerj at 2019-08-11 09:55 PM | Reply

Clean a bed pan, something smells.

#10 | POSTED BY HOMERJ

I haven't forgotten about you, chucklehead.

So what do you do for a living?

What is it that you do to make money to support yourself?

I'm guessing it's some vocation that directly supports the national security of our great country ...

Or maybe you directly assist the disadvantaged, the vulnerable, and people in need in your community thru some charity ...

Or maybe your a healthcare clinician, which according to the experts, is the most knowledge intense and technology advanced endeavour out there ...

Undoubtedly others post here who may be at there work, but only I get treated this way.

So what is it, what do you do for a living?

#11 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-11 10:17 PM | Reply

I didn't see her in the debates but I've seen her media appearances. Didn't strike me as crazy but my one take away from her appearances is that she's definitely not a leader. Warren, Booker, Mayor Peter, Gabbard all have leadership qualities. That's just lacking with Williamson.

#12 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2019-08-13 12:10 AM | Reply

She's not crazy.

The problem with these debates is you got ten people on stage and you're asking serious questions but are expecting them to be answered in 30 second sound bites.

This isn't helping the candidates tell us who they are, it isn't helping anyone get to know the candidates.

Then a bunch of ------ takes the sound bites and turn them into memes and it's all a giant charade. It's a show. It's bullshht.

Joe Biden will get the DNC nod.

The rest is to make to look like you're being given a chance to participate in the election. (unlike 2016)

It's all a show. (Just like 2016)

#13 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-08-13 12:30 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

- Joe Biden will get the DNC nod.

It's a lock. The MSM is already throwing tomatoes at Bernie.

Next March, they'll sour on everyone but Joe. Watch for it.

#14 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-08-13 07:40 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I bet Marianne could ---- your brains out.

She's a freak. I can tell.

#15 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-08-13 07:42 AM | Reply

I bet Marianne could f your brains out.

"She would make me into a man, but that is rude of her to assume my gender."
- Sunshine Webster, MA Gender Studies

#16 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2019-08-13 08:18 AM | Reply

The naivete is hilarious:

'It's very frustrating because I like to think on the left we don't do things like that.'

That is hilarious.

The left is vicious when it comes to smearing political opponents.

#17 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-08-13 10:54 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1