Monday, August 12, 2019

At the controversial Hamptons fundraiser hosted at the home of SoulCycle and Equinox majority owner Stephen Ross this week, President Donald Trump stirred up even more controversy by mimicking an Asian accent and mocking South Korean President Moon Jae-in and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe, the New York Post reported.

Comments

IF Trump was ever available for kids' birthday parties, I would hire him for my niece's birthday.

This guy is loads of fun!

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-12 09:28 AM | Reply

God, we're so screwed.

#2 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2019-08-12 09:32 AM | Reply

You should keep your niece as far away from the bloated------------ as possible.

#3 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2019-08-12 10:41 AM | Reply

What's really funny is how Trump seems to have no interest in remaining allies with our allies and is very interested in b|owing the dictators of hostile nations.

#4 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-08-12 06:39 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

I wonder if he recited the infamous limerick:

"Chinese, Japanese, Dirty knees, Look at these."

#5 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-08-12 06:43 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Speaking about when he asked Japanese Prime Minister Shinz Abe whether or not it is possible to turn Japanese. He really thinks so.
As for the Chinese, he is sanctioning them for their alleged pee peeing in our coke. He stated, "it's not funny".

#6 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2019-08-12 06:56 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Some of Trumps complaints of Japan?

No sex,

no drugs,

no wine,

no women,

No fun,

no sin,

no you,

no wonder it's dark

Everyone around him is a total stranger

Everyone avoids him like a cyclone ranger

Everyone!

#7 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-08-12 07:08 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

I'll take "things racists do" for $500, Alex.

#8 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2019-08-12 11:56 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

trump is not racist!

i blame the democrats!

-sheeplestupid

#9 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2019-08-13 12:35 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

How he can now deal with Asian world leaders without them showing their utter contempt for him speaks loudly about their self control.

#10 | Posted by danni at 2019-08-13 04:05 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Any Trumpers embarrassed yet?

No? Not a single one?

Just checking.

#11 | Posted by JOE at 2019-08-13 04:28 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

This guy is loads of fun!

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain

For the right price I bet he'd make himself available... But as already said I'd keep my niece as far away from him as possible.

#12 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2019-08-13 09:15 AM | Reply

He should have broadcast "Hop and Chop".

#13 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-08-13 10:40 AM | Reply

Trump and Pence will re-enact Amos and Andy skits at their next Cult meeting, I mean MAGA rally

#14 | Posted by hatter5183 at 2019-08-13 12:05 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Buy 5 missiles you get free egg roll.

#15 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2019-08-13 12:32 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I'll take "things racists do" for $500, Alex.

#8 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce

What? Racist?!? That's not racist, I do it all the time and I'm not racist!

-righties

#16 | Posted by jpw at 2019-08-13 12:32 PM | Reply

Next thing you know he'll tell a black audience, "Democrats want to see y'all back in chains."

Then, he'll brag about carrying hot sauce in his pocket.

After that, he'll go to a gun store in Ohio and ask, "Can I get me here a huntin' license?"

#17 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-08-13 12:38 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

If Trump ever tells em the Som Ting Wong joke I hope they let him see as they pee in his coke.

#18 | Posted by Tor at 2019-08-13 08:40 PM | Reply

Then, he'll brag about carrying hot sauce in his pocket.

#17 | Posted by JeffJ

WHATABOUT THE DEMOCRATS!

They're just as racist as the most racist president in modern history right guys? If not, just shove a chopstick into your ear and stir until dems seem just as bad as trump!

#19 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-08-14 11:14 AM | Reply