Honestly, I think the 2 things to watch at this point are Ghislaine Maxwell and whether investigations really do continue on.
The Clintons make for a funny meme, but they're also politically somewhat has-beens. I'm not sure how much political capital they have to go around eliminating rivals at this point, without being told they're on their own. Not that enough money can't ultimately buy past that issue. Were Trump involved, I think the most conspicuous sign would be his silence, not a barrage of Tweets to needle his enemies about it. His hangers-on are practically a revolving door as well - reports would be leaking about panic from his camp. At the top of the executive branch though, a sudden drop of investigations would certainly pique suspicion.
What we do know or know of as rumor:
- There was never any reliable final word on whether the initial incident a couple weeks ago was suicide or an attack.
- There were systemic errors regarding guards and rounds, as well as overtime and so staffing issues. At the exact time of death.
- Conflicting reports regarding screaming at the time of death or all quiet.
- Somehow the prisoner in the biggest case of the century was not on camera.
- He was taken off suicide watch for no reason.
- 4Chan had a time stamped report of his death out half an hour or so before any major media.
- His case at least loosely implicated a sitting president, a former president, more strongly implicated 2 members of Congress, foreign dignitaries, A list stars, and more. A great deal of money and power that if not out to all actively murder him, could have been quite willing to fund an opportunity for his suicide. Which his jail seems to have provided. The first in what, 12 years?
- He was a narcissistic mess who was apparently spending up to 12 hours a day with his lawyers, which while not proof, muddies the water about his motive for suicide. That sounds like someone who wants to build a case - or possibly locate documents and trade info for immunity or reduced sentencing. Minimally, a narcissist like that trying to drag everyone down with them seems more likely than suicide. My pure speculation though.
- He previously got a completely unrealistically light sentence in part for not implicating others.
- Speculation about being a CIA plant / providing leverage over who knows what people.
Something is very, very wrong here.