Monday, August 19, 2019

Under the Trump Administration we welcome undocumented immigrants into the armed forces, underpay them, and then deport them if they survive their combat tour and need services due to injury or PTSD

Comments

Donald Trump deserves what hate he gets.

#1 | Posted by Zed at 2019-08-19 05:20 PM | Reply

"Donald Trump deserves what hate he gets.

#1 | POSTED BY ZED "

He got the White House

#2 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-19 05:31 PM | Reply

He got the White House

#2 | Posted by goatman

Lots of undeserving people attain political office. Trump's lack of decency nonetheless stands out.

#3 | Posted by Zed at 2019-08-19 05:33 PM | Reply

To paraphrase another poster, anyone who votes for Trump prove themselves onboard with his lack of decency.

#4 | Posted by Zed at 2019-08-19 05:34 PM | Reply

Wow! serve the country and get screwed.

#5 | Posted by fresno500 at 2019-08-19 08:14 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Hey, here's an idea. If you serve in the armed forces, you should automatically be eligible for citizenship.

#6 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-08-19 08:17 PM | Reply

#6 | Posted by ClownShack

You almost do. You get an expedited track. I've personally helped at least 20 myself over my three commands I had. If a soldier really wants it and they are diligent about putting in all the paperwork, they cant get it. I know, I've seen and helped make it happen.

#7 | Posted by boaz at 2019-08-19 09:01 PM | Reply

#7, I meant to say, if they put in the paperwork, they CAN get it.

#8 | Posted by boaz at 2019-08-19 09:02 PM | Reply

#2 because a large portion of the country's electorate are hateful people.

#9 | Posted by jpw at 2019-08-19 09:17 PM | Reply

If they served four years and did a tour in a combat zone by what right do we not consider them for citizenship?

#10 | Posted by Tor at 2019-08-19 09:59 PM | Reply

How does an undocumented alien get in? I had to show documentation in order to enlist. Did they mean non-citizen? I do know they allow them in the service, but they are documented.

#11 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-19 10:03 PM | Reply

"Donald Trump deserves what hate he gets.
#1 | POSTED BY ZED "
He got the White House
#2 | POSTED BY GOATMAN AT 2019-08-19 05:31 PM

Putin got him there. The Russian infiltration and terrorism has control over our election process just as they do your "President".

#12 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2019-08-19 10:10 PM | Reply

I have seen too many extra national soldiers get their citizenship while on active duty. If an individual does not take advantage of this while on active duty, that is their responsibility, not the law.

#13 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-08-20 07:00 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

#13 | Posted by docnjo, Yes, some of these soldiers were undocumented. The acid test seemed to be if they possessed a high school diploma or a GED.

#14 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-08-20 07:04 AM | Reply

Hey look, another headline that is a lie.
Trump is not blocking service members from using earned benefits. He is not extending them the offer green cards when they are making use of those benefits.

#15 | Posted by Avigdore at 2019-08-20 08:45 AM | Reply

He got the White House

#2 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

Republicans "built that".

#16 | Posted by gtbritishskull at 2019-08-20 08:58 AM | Reply

#16 | Posted by gtbritishskull, Reality might dawn, as I remember the Republican establishment was dead set against Trump.

#17 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-08-20 09:59 AM | Reply

Hey look, another headline that is a lie. - #15 | Posted by Avigdore at 2019-08-20 08:45 AM
After more review, I have to disagree with my initial assessment. The headline is true depending on what missing words are put into the gaps that the character limit may not allow. I apologize for leaping to the assumption that was an intentional falsehood, though I still suspect the intention is to mislead.
I'm Sorry hatter5183.

#18 | Posted by Avigdore at 2019-08-20 10:52 AM | Reply

#6 | Posted by ClownShack

Up until the 1920's, that was the ONLY way that a Native American male, who was born on an Indian reservation, was able to attain the opportunity to apply for citizenship. Native American females could only attain citizenship by marrying someone who was already an American citizen.

OCU

#19 | Posted by OCUser at 2019-08-20 02:05 PM | Reply

The idea that a person fighting for our country is not guaranteed citizenship is repulsive and I am ashamed of my country right now. Of course they should be guaranteed citizenship, arguments about doing paper work, etc. are completely bogus. If they are members or our military and serve honorably they should be made citizens after their first enlistment period. Why are Americans so hesitant to grant citizenship when it was so easily granted to our own parents or grandparents. America has become a very selfish nation. sort of an "I've got mine, now screw the rest of you" sort of nation. Our citizens actually support the idea of putting a person who is not a citizen into Iraq or Afghanistan, jeopardizing their life for us, but then telling them we are going to deport them when they come home? Really? That's who you are? Sick Puppies.

#20 | Posted by danni at 2019-08-21 08:50 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1