Thursday, August 22, 2019

President Donald Trump continued to say Tuesday that the US is talking to the government of Afghanistan and the Taliban and he is "looking at different things" in the region. ... Trump met with top national security advisers last week at his golf resort in Bedminster, New Jersey, to review a US-Taliban peace plan that could end America's longest-running war. "We've been a peacekeeper there, in a way, for 19 years and at a certain point you have to say that's long enough," he said, describing visiting wounded veterans at Walter Reed military hospital who have served in Afghanistan. The area "does seem to be the Harvard University of terrorism," Trump said.

Comments

Out of the mouths of babes, innocents and morons.....

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-21 11:14 AM | Reply

I mean I am impressed this guy could figure this out... that Afghanistan is the Harvard of Terrorism.

What was his first clue, I wonder?

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-21 11:15 AM | Reply

And Harvard is the Afghanistan of Ivy League universities.

#3 | Posted by Karabekian at 2019-08-21 12:01 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The bloated------------ is the Trump U of world leaders.

#4 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2019-08-21 02:47 PM | Reply

"The bloated------------ is the Trump U of world leaders.

#4 | POSTED BY REINHEITSGEBOT "

Do you have a citation to the accusation of child molestation, or are you simply fantasizing?

#5 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-21 02:51 PM | Reply

Here you go, ------------.

www.scribd.com

#6 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2019-08-21 02:55 PM | Reply

"Here you go, ------------.
www.scribd.com

#6 | POSTED BY REINHEITSGEBOT "

I guess you misunddrstood. Do you have proof that Trump raped a baby, or don't you? I think you are just working out a sick sexual fantasy in your mind. I'll bet in it Trump haws you tied up, too. LOL

#7 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-21 03:05 PM | Reply

That's funny coming from a ------- who blurted out his desire to ---- a corpse's entrance wound.

#8 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2019-08-21 03:07 PM | Reply

"#8 | POSTED BY REINHEITSGEBOT "

OK, so you have no proof of this baby raping thing. I can ony assume it is a sick fantasy where you are the baby and Daddy Trump has you tied up and is raping you. No need to be ashamed. IT's a brave new world now.

#9 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-21 03:11 PM | Reply

Hey ------------, isn't it about time for another pathetic farewell thread?

#10 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2019-08-21 03:15 PM | Reply

#4 thru #10

Here's the Snopes review of the case. Play it as it lays.

www.snopes.com

#11 | Posted by Karabekian at 2019-08-21 03:23 PM | Reply

Where is this corpse intercourse thing coming from?

#12 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-08-21 03:24 PM | Reply

Jeff, many years ago I talked about a scene inAndy warhol's Frankenstein movie where Frankenstein was f****** a corpses gallbladder. Reinheitsvebot started fantasizing about me actually doing it and hasn't stopped talking about it since

The dude is clearly hung up on weird sexual stuff. His fantasies about Trump f****** babies is a prime example aS well me f****** corpse

#13 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-21 03:29 PM | Reply

Goatblob said he wanted to ---- the entrance wound of the girl gunned down at the Kent State protest.

#14 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2019-08-21 03:30 PM | Reply

#14 I don't remember that. But if you want me to own it, I will. I would hate to disrupt your whack off sessions thinking about it.

As long as we are role-playing, do you have any other requests?

#15 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-21 03:33 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

#13 and #14 thanks for the clarification(s).

I'm skeptical of #14 but I do appreciate answering my question.

#16 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-08-21 03:34 PM | Reply

#13 I remember seeing that flick at the Ken in San Diego when I was in high school. I think Frankenstein said, "To know life, you must first f..k death - in the abdomen." I may have that a bit wrong, as that was nearly forty years ago. It's close, though.

#17 | Posted by Karabekian at 2019-08-21 03:39 PM | Reply

The ------------ will also deny authoring his pathetic farewell thread.

#18 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2019-08-21 03:42 PM | Reply

From Afghanistan to Harvard to pedophilia to necrophilia to Kent state.

What a thread this is.

Reminds me the good ol days.

#19 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-08-21 03:42 PM | Reply

"The ------------ will also deny authoring his pathetic farewell thread.

#18 | POSTED BY REINHEITSGEB"

I'll play whatever role you want me to. But just don't call me Daddy. Lol

#20 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-21 03:45 PM | Reply

But just don't call me Daddy.

The Kent State ------------ fits you better.

#21 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2019-08-21 03:48 PM | Reply

Here is the actual quote:

Baron Frankenstein: To know death, Otto, you have to fcck life... in the gall bladder!

IMDB: Flesh for Frankenstein (1973) Quotes

Creepy movie, Rein would probably get off on it.

#22 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-08-21 03:54 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#22. I wasn't too far off. It played on a double-bill with Andy Warhol's Dracula.

#23 | Posted by Karabekian at 2019-08-21 03:58 PM | Reply

"The Kent State ------------ fits you better.

#21 | POSTED BY REINHEITSGEBOT "

If it fits in with your latest fantasy, I'm game.

#24 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-21 04:13 PM | Reply

Good analogy, I think.

#25 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-21 06:53 PM | Reply

Pakistan is jealous since they're the Yale of Terrorism.

#26 | Posted by Tor at 2019-08-22 04:55 PM | Reply

Pakistan is jealous since they're the Yale of Terrorism.

Or worse, Wharton.

#27 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-08-22 10:01 PM | Reply

Or worse, Wharton.

Ah... because Pakistan used Afghanistan to milk America out of ... what was it... 30-40 billion dollars (according to Trump)?

Why would Pakistan be jealous? They ARE the 2nd best (at milking) and they know it.

Israel is actually THE BEST milker. Nobody even comes close. Holocaust Milking Industry is so good, they even got Hollywood working for them.

#28 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-23 12:11 AM | Reply

Pakistan has always used... or at least it seems that way.. used Afghanistan and it's troubles to benefit itself somehow.

For example, Pakistan used the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan to develop it's own nuclear weapons infrastructure. If it hadn't been for Afghanistan, the whole world would've got together and jumped on top of Pakistan worse than what they are doing to Iran or North Korea.

Instead, they gave Pakistan whatever it wanted. LOL

#29 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-23 12:15 AM | Reply

Only a pathetic Pakistani pretending to be in Texas would be proud of theft graft fraud and deception by his country.

#30 | Posted by Tor at 2019-08-23 12:03 PM | Reply

Meh...

Americans WANT to be ripped off, little Canadian. That is why America elected DOTARD by a majority.

If America is proud, so am I.

#31 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-23 12:53 PM | Reply

#30 | Posted by Tor at 2019-08-23 12:03 PM | Reply | Flag: Is angry Canadians are too dumb to be deceptive.

#32 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-23 12:56 PM | Reply

#32 | POSTED BY J_TREMAIN

Canadians are smart enough not to get caught.

Who is the world's greatest con man? No one knows because they never figured out it was a Con.

#33 | Posted by Sycophant at 2019-08-23 01:04 PM | Reply

Canadians are smart enough not to get caught.

Pakistanis are smart enough to get a nuclear arsenal before risking getting caught.

Now they can play silly buggers all they like without the risk of any blow-back whatsoever.

It's all a game for them now, no worries.

#34 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-23 01:22 PM | Reply

Compare that to Iran.... they started all their dumb *hit before getting all nuked up. LOL

Watch America kick it around .. first with sanctions, then with war.

#35 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-23 01:25 PM | Reply

Iran is also Afghanistan's neighbor. It could have used Afghanistan's troubles to it's advantage... when is Afghanistan NOT troubled? LOL

Iran even has far more buried resources, uranium, oil, etc, than Pakistan has.

Yet... yet... yet.

Dumb or what???

#36 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-23 01:29 PM | Reply

Iran has been after nuclear tech since the 1960s... yet they STILL don't have nukes. LOL

At this rate, hell will freeze over before they get a nuke.

#37 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-23 01:31 PM | Reply