Thursday, August 22, 2019

The Young Turks host Hasan Piker furiously went off about Rep. Dan Crenshaw's foreign diplomacy he heard on Joe Rogan's podcast this week

Comments

Beyond idiotic.

#1 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-08-22 05:52 PM | Reply

--Rep. Dan Crenshaw's foreign diplomacy he heard on Joe Rogan's podcast this week.

Never listened to Rogan before but this looks like a good place to start. Crenshaw rocks.

#2 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-08-22 05:58 PM | Reply

RoC -- check your link again. I get an error message.

#3 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-22 06:31 PM | Reply

Works for me.

TYT Host Hasan Piker Mocks Dan Crenshaw's War Injury: Brave ------ Soldier F*cked his Eye Hole'

#4 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-08-22 06:34 PM | Reply

Hmm. Odd. I get "site can't be reqched" error.

But anyway, based on the headline and snippet, no need to state the obvious, that this guy is a jerk. That aside, I'm not a jingoistic person, but I love Crenshaw's glass Captain America eye under his eye patch.

pbs.twimg.com

#5 | Posted by goatman at 2019-08-22 06:40 PM | Reply

I cut a show a few years ago and Hasan Piker was a guest on one of the episodes.

The girls at work were so turned on by him they were slipping in puddles.

I've never watched The Young Turks, any good?

#6 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-08-22 06:44 PM | Reply

It's okay. It's sort of a more politically oriented Howard Stern format.

#7 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-08-22 06:47 PM | Reply

Well. If it's going for Howard Stern, then Hasan's comments may be exactly what the viewers were expecting.

#8 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-08-22 06:50 PM | Reply

There are parts of the show where they talk politics, but also parts where they talk stuff like sports and celebrity gossip.

#9 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-08-22 06:54 PM | Reply

#10 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2019-08-22 07:28 PM | Reply

Seems like a poor decision.

#11 | Posted by Angrydad at 2019-08-22 07:44 PM | Reply

Mocking people with disabilities is okay now.

#12 | Posted by bored at 2019-08-22 09:14 PM | Reply

@#2 ... Crenshaw rocks. ...

I do not agree with Rep Crenshaw at times (OK, a lot), but I do listen when he speaks.

His approach to politics has earned my respect.

At this point I think of him as one of the good ones in Congress.

Anyone who puts forth the type of commentary regarding Rep Crenshaw that is mentioned in the cited article... well, I'll save rcade's algorithms some trouble.

I think those people are --------- and ------. On Tuesdays they ---- a --- multiple times.

#13 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-08-23 12:11 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The girls at work were so turned on by him they were slipping in puddles.

Yep. American girls LOVE Muslim men if they are NOT dressed in Arabic robes.

I know from experience. I think all girls like bad-boys who are semi-tame.

I've never watched The Young Turks, any good?

If you are a liberal, it's the best show on the planet.

If you are a righty, it's something only the Hellspawn would watch.

#14 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-23 12:24 AM | Reply

www.youtube.com

A show made by (extremely) liberal Muslims.

Many many Americans hate them for it. Many more love them for it.

#15 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-23 12:27 AM | Reply

Here is the video....

youtu.be

Look at the Fox News host... she is *issed! LOL

#16 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-23 12:31 AM | Reply

Cenk Uygur said he would address the "offensive" comments during a discussion with Piker Thursday night.

And.... back pedal, back pedal, back pedal.... sorta... not quite... oh frak he's coming back!

youtu.be

#17 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-23 12:37 AM | Reply

Funny video from Young Turks about nukes and fake news. More sad than funny, actually.

youtu.be

#18 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-23 12:55 AM | Reply

AWD News was later found to be a front for Iranian govt propaganda ministry. LOL

And idiots say, "but Iran isn't terrorist"....

#19 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-23 12:57 AM | Reply

@#10 ... You know what? F this guy and his boorish, classless behavior. He'll never get my vote for any elected office. I assume that I can count on others who have a problem here to also pledge never to vote for him or any other candidate that behaves similarly. ...

Who are you talking about?

If you want me to pledge anything, you need to be a whole lot more precise.

#20 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-08-23 01:07 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Who are you talking about?"

I'm talking about any other candidate.

How much more precise does your or Tremain's reading comprehension require I be?

#21 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2019-08-23 09:34 AM | Reply

or Tremain's

Oay???

What the hell did I do you to? LOL

I speakee the fine engish... me understand all...

#22 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-23 09:52 AM | Reply

Giving a name is always a nice touch when you "assume that I can count on others who have a problem here to also pledge never to vote for him". I assumed you were talking about pirate-face. LOL

It was a simple ask. No need go off in a huff over it.

#23 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-08-23 09:56 AM | Reply

"I get it, you are sore about the NW flag... I suggest you grow up and stop being petulant."

Not sore. You cosigned Lamplighter's post with the newsworthy flag. You either flag things without reading them or you agreed with his question. I was crediting you with your flagging habits actually being meaningful. If they're not than I apologize.

#24 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2019-08-23 10:26 AM | Reply

It was an ------ move.

Was there an expectation of more agreement of this by lefty posters or something?

#25 | Posted by jpw at 2019-08-23 10:34 AM | Reply

You either flag things without reading them or you agreed with his question.

I liked his aftershave.