Saturday, August 24, 2019

Eddie Money announced Saturday he has stage 4 esophageal cancer in a preview clip of his reality show "Real Money."

Comments

Bummer, Stage 4 esophageal cancer just took one of my best friends, it took about 9 months.

Spend the time well, Eddie.

#1 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-08-24 05:36 PM | Reply

Like his music, but why does every celeb have to announce their medical problems? Could it be that they want to be in the limelight, one last time?

#2 | Posted by MSgt at 2019-08-24 08:43 PM | Reply

Could it be that they want to be in the limelight, one last time?

Probably. And they know there are ghouls out there that thrive on it.

#3 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-08-24 08:51 PM | Reply

#2 | POSTED BY MSGT AT 2019-08-24 08:43 PM | REPLY

I'm sure his fans want to know.

#4 | Posted by cbob at 2019-08-24 10:17 PM | Reply

As it turns out, he only has one ticket to paradise.

#5 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-08-24 11:25 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Beavis & -------- - Shakin', Eddie Money
youtu.be
[1:26]

"Whoa, how did he make that sound with his mouth?"

#6 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-08-24 11:38 PM | Reply

#6 That's funny. What an awful 80's video. I always hated his mouth.

I saw him open for somebody, I can't remember who. It may have been Pat Benatar or Cheap Trick.

Could have been The Cars or Heart. But he wore that stupid 50's suit and hat.

#7 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-08-24 11:45 PM | Reply

Closed my eyes and had flashback to the 80's with Shakin' on KSTM while the roar of 727's departing Sky Harbor rattled my brain and then it was gone.

#8 | Posted by LesWit at 2019-08-25 01:49 AM | Reply

I always thought he should have married Penny Marshall.

#9 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-08-25 10:03 AM | Reply

Who in the heck is he?

#10 | Posted by Sniper at 2019-08-25 11:24 AM | Reply

#10 Why do people post ---- like this? Google it if you actually care.

#11 | Posted by JOE at 2019-08-25 11:28 AM | Reply