"You think not using insults means you're not a child. "
Wrong. Using childish arguments is why you're a child. But you're not literally a
#54 | POSTED BY SPEAKSOFTLY "
I didn't say that. Please do not put words into my mouth, liar.
You have several things to learn. This is the last time I'll tell you, but I'm guessing you still won't learn"
1) an opinion that is opposite yours is not invalid simply because you don't like it.
2) A person offering an opinion opposite of yours is not a child, imbecile, or any other childish names you wish to use.
3) A person who uses childish rhetoric says more about his own emotional state than he does anyone else's
4) An emotinally mature person is able to address another person be they equal or below their intellect without lowering themselves to their level, which is why I don't call you names. I do not want to lower myself to your level
5) An emotinalliy mature person takes the high road and keeps himself well above those who act like children. He will, not, however talk like one of those children
Learn these things and exercise them and you will be a better person. BUt I suspect you'll continue to act like a spoiled brat whenever you hear a differing opinion to your own and take the low road.
C"est la vie, non?