Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Since 2017, far-right groups have flocked to notoriously liberal Portland to march, yell, and engage in violent clashes with left-wing activists. Most of these demonstrations were planned by Patriot Prayer, a small coalition of Trump-supporting provocateurs based in Vancouver, WA. Ben has marched alongside Patriot Prayer for nearly every major Portland demonstration"events with such vague names as "Rally for Trump and Freedom," "Freedom March," and "Trump Free Speech Rally." What the far-right group didn't know was that Ben was a spy.

Comments

"Ben" is an American hero and true patriot.

Domestic terrorists need to spend the rest of their lives in prison.

I've stated on many occasions these alt-right domestic terrorist groups are easy to infiltrate if you are a white guy. These groups are run by a bunch of simpleton troglodytes.

#1 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-08-27 06:44 AM | Reply

That's when he encountered four people affiliated with Patriot Prayer beating up a left-wing protester on a sidewalk.

That's typical for cancervative filth.

#2 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2019-08-27 12:01 PM | Reply

Where's Nullidunce to defend his heroes?

#3 | Posted by zarnon at 2019-08-28 01:18 AM | Reply

"Where's Nullidunce to defend his heroes?"

I asked him a direct question, and he suddenly realized a Colombo rerun is on.

He'd record it, but his VCR is still blinking 12 o'clock.

#4 | Posted by Danforth at 2019-08-28 01:22 AM | Reply | Funny: 3

#3 | Posted by zarnon

Why does anyone care what that buffoon has to say?

#5 | Posted by Angrydad at 2019-08-28 06:43 AM | Reply

Brave man doing the FBI's job for them. Hello FBI....how about doing your job??????
--------.

#6 | Posted by danni at 2019-08-28 09:05 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Also, realize moron, when the Beatles were recording those songs college was free in California and almost free in most other states. So, Bernie isn't proposing anything crazy, he's just proposing we return to when MAGA actually would make sense but those wearing those stupid hats don't even know when America was great, and I know that because I keep asking them that exact question. When exactly was America so great? They never have an answer for me.

#7 | Posted by danni at 2019-08-28 09:12 AM | Reply

Oops!, last post was intended for the Nooner.

#8 | Posted by danni at 2019-08-28 09:14 AM | Reply

-So, Bernie isn't proposing anything crazy,

well, it's going to be easy to sell it that way.

#9 | Posted by eberly at 2019-08-28 09:18 AM | Reply

"well, it's going to be easy to sell it that way."

I'll tell you how to sell it. Tell your kids how much you paid to go to college and how you raised the funds. When I told mine that I got a job paying minimum wage and paid my tuition with that they were dumb struck. If the youth of America understood how good we had it they would murder us in our sleep. I think that with billionaires holding more wealth than something like 80% of the population the billionaires should be begging us to enact free college so that they don't have to worry that the French Revolution is getting ready to happen again, right here in the USA.
Realize something important, the Chinese middle class is growing exponentially. A person working at McDonalds in China can own their own home, have savings, have a car, take vacations, educate their children. Not a manager of a McDonalds, a regular employee at McDonalds.
It used to be thought, and was correct, that exposing our life style to the Russian population and the Chinese population would bring down Communism. And it worked though officially China is still run by the Communist Party but obviously their business interests are capitalist. But today, exposing their life style to us would have a similar affect, we would all realize we've been taken advantage of. We shouldn't be burdened with 30 year mortgages and student loan debts all of our lives while we, supposedly, live in the richest country in the world.....which I seriously doubt these days.

#10 | Posted by danni at 2019-08-28 10:20 AM | Reply

-I'll tell you how to sell it

It's a good think you're not in sales.....

-Tell your kids how much you paid to go to college and how you raised the funds

I'm not a boomer. I borrowed around $16K graduating in '93. And it helped my parents didn't have squat because I received a pell grant for a couple years. Lived at home for some of college. If I had gone to a state 4 year university right out of the gate...I would have owed closer to $35K like some of my friends did.

and I've told my kids that....

As I said.....Bernie's plan will be trashed as crazy. Pointing to the wealthy won't sell it....because Sanders can't get it paid for that way.

#11 | Posted by eberly at 2019-08-28 10:28 AM | Reply

#10 | POSTED BY DANNI AT 2019-08-28 10:20 AM | REPLY

A mortgage is not a burden if you bought an appreciating asset, it's an investment.

Nobody puts a gun to your head and makes you take a student loan. I paid my own way through college.

Aren't you bean counter? You should be the last person to take on bad debts.

#12 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2019-08-29 09:22 AM | Reply