Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Secular Talk | Published 30 August, 2019

Comments

9 minutes of spot on analysis by this guy Kyle Kulinski.

#1 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-09-03 12:45 AM | Reply

Well, I don't know if this is true or not, (I'm not speculating either way) but I am glad for globalism's failure, regardless the political consequences.

#2 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-03 12:47 AM | Reply

Grandpa is exactly right. I'm voting for him, just like the first time.

This could work. We could get Danni to teach him mummy powers so can still make it.

#3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-09-03 04:30 AM | Reply

They're really no other Democratic candidates that compare to Bernie.

Elizabeth Warren is good, but I have a hard time seeing Rust Belt voters that Kyle Kulinski is describing being super turbo-charged excited for the former Havard law school professor Elizabeth Warren as Trump paints her as a Pocahontas Establishment Democrat ...

Elizabeth Warren: This Fight Is Our Fight | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)
youtu.be
[13:49]

At the 6:50 mark as Warren is explaining herself, Maher points out that the Rust Belt voters that are needed to win, don't like her ...

"But they don't like you Pocahontas"

And it took Bill Maher a full 10 minutes to get Elizabeth Warren to admit that Democrats need to acknowledge the economic pain Trump voters are facing.

I'll vote for Warren if needed, but I have a hard time seeing her beating Trump.

#4 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-09-03 07:52 AM | Reply

but I am glad for globalism's failure

#2 | POSTED BY GOATMAN AT 2019-09-03 12:47 AM | REPLY

The horror of not having repetitive global scale conflicts. It's so scary. We need to go back to the way it used to be.

#5 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2019-09-03 02:14 PM | Reply

Bernie is kinda right.

Progressives seem to have a very monochromatic view of the working class, that's really founded on an earlier, Marxian, "workers of the world unite."

But it's --------. The Marxian narrative upheld that racism and prejudice were functions of capitalist oppression. In reality, the working class is where you're going to find most of your racists.

You will come across the occasional educated racist, but generally, the process by which one becomes educated leaves them less likely to care about that sort of thing.

#6 | Posted by madbomber at 2019-09-03 03:54 PM | Reply

Grandpa is exactly right. I'm voting for him, just like the first time.

#3 | POSTED BY RussiaRat

I would like to play poker against you comrade.
You're a horrible liar. Up your game Vitaly!

#7 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-09-04 01:07 AM | Reply

I would like to play poker against you comrade.
You're a horrible liar. Up your game Vitaly!

#7 | POSTED BY ABORTED_MONSON

That is truly funny.

Your tells are so blatant. You probably bluff as well as Charles Winchester.

#8 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-09-04 01:12 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

"You're a horrible liar. Up your game Vitaly!

#7 | POSTED BY ABORTED_MONSON "

Successful lying, like anything requires practice. Saying someone is a bad liar is actually a compliment -- unless you embrace and approve of lying as it appears you do.

Many of my detractors have called me a terrible liar. I appreciate the compliment

#9 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-04 01:19 AM | Reply

#9 | POSTED BYGOATMAN

You're easily the best liar.

Great that you finally admitted it.

You lie like sheep baa.

#10 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-09-04 07:42 AM | Reply

"You're easily the best liar.
Great that you finally admitted it.
You lie like sheep baa.
#10 | POSTED BY PINCHALOAF"

Oh. You once called me a bad liar.

Anyway, you are obsessing with me and hijacking the thread. I do now wish to enable you further.

Have your last word about me, and please try to stay on topic henceforth.

Thanks!

#11 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-04 07:45 AM | Reply

You probably bluff as well as Charles Winchester.

#8 | POSTED BYJEFFJ

Whistling Rhapsody in Bluff!

#12 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-09-04 07:47 AM | Reply | Funny: 1