Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Ex-Sheriff and Failed Senate Candidate Joe Arpaio Announces He Will Run for Maricopa County Sheriff Again

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Arpaio lost his re-election bid in 2016 and was later convicted of criminal contempt by a federal judge.

Former Maricopa County Sheriff, failed U.S. Senate candidate, and habitual abuser of power Joe Arpaio announced he will run to regain his old office in 2020.

Comments

"To win another term as sheriff, Arpaio said, he'll have to overcome being 'a little weak in the Hispanic community.' In Maricopa County, while majority white, nearly one-third of residents boast Latino heritage, and about 15% were born abroad."

www.washingtonexaminer.com

#1 | Posted by TrueBlue at 2019-09-03 06:22 AM | Reply

...him and the horse...

#2 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2019-09-03 10:18 AM | Reply

Nothing wrong with that. If the people don't like him, he doesn't get elected. If they do like him, and he is elected, it is as it should be.

#3 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-03 10:26 PM | Reply

#4 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-09-03 10:31 PM | Reply

"There's something deeply wrong about a Sheriff who has been convicted of criminal contempt.

POSTED BY SNOOFY AT 2019-09-03 10:31 PM |"

And felony convictions of mayors of capital cities

But it is what it is.

#5 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-03 10:34 PM | Reply

"But it is what it is."

So, is there noting wrong with it, or is it as wrong as felony convictions of mayors of capital cities?

Or is there nothing wrong with felony convictions of mayors of capital cities?

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-09-03 10:43 PM | Reply

Trump pardoned the guy to piss off libs. pathetic.

#7 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2019-09-03 10:44 PM | Reply

"Trump pardoned the guy to piss off libs. pathetic.

#7 | POSTED BY ALEXANDRITE "

I guess libs need to grow a spine and not get pissed off. I know when I was a kid and older family members needled me, my dad told me to ignore them and they'd go away.

It worked.

#8 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-03 10:48 PM | Reply

too bad your dad didn't teach you not to pay for sex.

#9 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2019-09-03 10:49 PM | Reply

"too bad your dad didn't teach you not to pay for sex.

#9 | POSTED BY ALEXANDRITE "

Too bad you life is so that you have been thinking about my sex life for the many years since I mentioned Filipino hookers.

BTW, this thread isn't about me and my sex life. And why do you keep feuding with me -- something you whine about others doing.

DO as you say, not as you do once again.

#10 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-03 10:56 PM | Reply