Friday, September 06, 2019

ACLU files complaint against GOP congressional candidate: He 'discriminated against Down Syndrome drag performers'

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

I bet you didn't know there were Down Syndrome drag performers. I bet you're wondering right about now what kind of psycho would come up with such an idea and conscript a bunch of Down Syndrome patients to take part in it.

And it begs a rather obvious question, I guess: Who is mistreating people with Down Syndrome? The person who organizes such a spectacle? Or the person who doesn't want it going on in his building?

You and I think one thing. The ACLU thinks something else, especially when it presents an opportunity to ding a Republican congressional candidate.

Comments

Knew this was either a Jeff or a Boaz thread.

#1 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2019-09-06 01:28 PM | Reply

Holy crap, I gotta in this one. Cash from the elites plus protection if I stay under the radar. All I need is an angle....

#2 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-09-06 02:17 PM | Reply

I dunno. This seems creepy. I never got worked up about Midget tossing because the midgets were able to say "no". I'm not sure down's syndrome folks understand they can do that.

#3 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-06 11:37 PM | Reply

My outrage is pending my discovery of the perpatrator's race. If he was white, ---- him, especially if he's got a goatee. If not, let's forget about this in 2 days.

Refuse to click on article to solve the mystery.

#4 | Posted by Ottodog at 2019-09-07 01:57 AM | Reply

Western Journalism features "conservative, libertarian, free market and pro-family writers and broadcasters"[8] and seeks to provide "God-honoring" content.[4] In practice, according to the Times, this philosophy, in which "tradition-minded patriots face ceaseless assault by anti-Christian bigots, diseased migrants and race hustlers concocting hate crimes" en.wikipedia.org

That's you, Boaz. A diseased migrant and race hustler.

#5 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-09-07 02:14 AM | Reply

...continued

Because of negative rulings by fact-checking sites and user trust surveys, Western Journalism was blacklisted by Google and Apple News, and by 2017 its Facebook traffic declined to near zero. The company responded by changing its name in 2018 to The Western Journal, hiring trained copy editors, and introducing a corrections page.[6]

In a story on how fake news spreads on social media, The Intercept reported that: "Thanks to views sourced largely to referrals from Facebook, Brown's websites now outrank web traffic going to news outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, CBS News, and NPR, according to data compiled by Alexa"

Mighty white of you to share your Fake News with us, Boaz!

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-09-07 02:20 AM | Reply

Mighty white of you to share your Fake News with us, Boaz!
#6 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

First, it's not fake news - www.nytimes.com

Second, your 'mighty white of you' comment is racist considering Boaz is black.

Third, your Wiki link entry is a hate crime of false information by "The Times". Snoofy == #race hustler, #racist

#7 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-09-07 10:03 AM | Reply

"Second, your 'mighty white of you' comment is racist considering Boaz is black."

I don't think you know what "mighty white of you" means.

Bless your heart!

P.S. does this mean it wasn't racist when I -- or rather the Western Journal -- called black Boaz a "diseased migrant?"

Can't be racist if it's true, right!

#8 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-09-07 02:28 PM | Reply