Saturday, September 07, 2019

A large monitoring station used to gather important scientific data in the Baltic Sea has mysteriously vanished.

Comments

Obviously it was s sea monster. I can't wait for the movie.

#1 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-09-06 11:51 PM | Reply

#1 Dude, sea monsters aren't aliens. Movie will be good though.

#2 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-09-07 12:37 AM | Reply

I'm just hoping that people where actually onboard and there's shaky video.

For the first 45 minutes, all you see is the monster's eye.

#3 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-09-07 12:41 AM | Reply

A submarine is my guess

#4 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2019-09-07 10:08 AM | Reply

I'm turning into my grandfather when I say this, it's obvious the sneaky Russians are behind this.

#5 | Posted by Tor at 2019-09-07 04:46 PM | Reply

Yep, the Ruskies.

#6 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-09-07 05:04 PM | Reply

A nation who didn't want the comings and goings of their ships recorded is my guess. Russia? Probably. And let's be realy, that was the purpose for that thing in the first place.

#7 | Posted by danni at 2019-09-07 05:50 PM | Reply

Get Fox Mulder and Dana Scully on the case. If they can't solve it, no one can.

#8 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-09-07 05:54 PM | Reply

If the culprits are smart they're hiding it in Alabama. Trump will never find it there.

#9 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-09-08 04:50 AM | Reply

install Find My Observatory .

#10 | Posted by LesWit at 2019-09-08 09:22 AM | Reply

Sealab 2019?

#11 | Posted by LostAngeles at 2019-09-08 10:31 AM | Reply

Large Underwater Observatory Disappears Without a Trace

For the love of God and everything holy ...

Let's hope Trump doesn't offer to don a scuba mask, snorkel, and speedo, and dive into the Baltic Sea to find it.

Prying that mental image out of my head would require the jaws-of-life.

#12 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-09-08 04:10 PM | Reply

PINCH

I think that would require air tanks. Even with weights, a blob like Trump would probably just bob around on the surface.

Not only that but the sea lab is "science" and we all know Trump wouldn't come within 10 miles of "science."

#13 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-09-09 02:43 AM | Reply

and speedo

I couldn't take level of horror. It would be the Doomsday Switch.

#14 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-09-10 02:17 PM | Reply