Sunday, September 08, 2019

An IT consultant racially abused a female British Airways cabin crew member and demanded he be served only by a "white girl," a court has heard.

Comments

Missed opportunity for youtube embed: www.youtube.com

#1 | Posted by sentinel at 2019-09-08 11:31 AM | Reply

We glorify unsavory behavior then wonder why the world is going to ----.
twitter.com

#2 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-09-08 12:12 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

--We glorify unsavory behavior then wonder why the world is going to ----.

Yeah, and if you are a privileged celebrity, like say, Alec Baldwin, or have a lot of talent, like Anthony Brown, you can get away with anything. Might even gain fans.

#3 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-09-08 12:16 PM | Reply

I've come to believe that a lot of people will say the stupidest things just for a little attention.

#4 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-09-08 12:28 PM | Reply

Idiot. Asian chicks are HOT! I'd much rather be served by one (or Hispanic!) than a white woman.

#5 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-08 05:11 PM | Reply

#3 Apparently if you are a celebrity you can grab them by the -----. They let you do it. Or so I have been told.

#6 | Posted by bored at 2019-09-08 06:01 PM | Reply

I would hope the white girl spilled everything available on him.

#7 | Posted by morris at 2019-09-08 08:32 PM | Reply

I can't do that?

#8 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-09-09 05:26 AM | Reply

I can't do that?
#8 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT AT 2019-09-09 05:26 AM

Requires ovaries and mammories, I'm afraid. 'A' for effort though.

#9 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2019-09-10 01:30 AM | Reply

Oh, but you do look stunning in the uniform skirt, btw.

#10 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2019-09-10 04:26 AM | Reply