Wednesday, September 11, 2019

"The thing that annoys me about Trump is that he took my show [The Jerry Springer Show] and brought it to the White House," the 75-year-old said of today's heated political climate and reality show-style antics. "I'm annoyed. I should get paid for that, shouldn't I? Hey, get your own show!" Springer, a former politician who briefly served as mayor of Cincinnati in addition to unsuccessful bids for Congress and the Senate, added that he'd "vote for a ham sandwich" over Trump.

Comments

Wow, when Jerry Springer takes the high ground...

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-09-11 01:12 PM | Reply

I would love to hear the Trumphumpers tell us where Springer is wrong.

#2 | Posted by leftcoastlawyer at 2019-09-11 02:00 PM | Reply

--I would love to hear the Trumphumpers tell us where Springer is wrong.

Try not calling people "trumphumpers" if you want a serious answer.

#3 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-09-11 02:05 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Try not calling people "trumphumpers" if you want a serious answer.

#3 | POSTED BY NULLIFIDIAN

Like you'd give one anyway, Trumphumper.

#4 | Posted by jpw at 2019-09-11 02:36 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

"I would love to hear the Trumphumpers tell us where Springer is wrong.

#2 | POSTED BY LEFTCOASTLAWYER "

I would love to hear a proggie say they take Jerry Springer seriously.

#5 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-11 08:50 PM | Reply