Friday, September 13, 2019

At a mid-August fundraiser in Jackson Hole, Wyo., Ivanka Trump was asked to name the personality traits she inherited most from her parents. Without much of a pause, Trump told the crowd of roughly 120 high-end donors that her mother gave her an example of how to be a powerful, successful woman. And her father? He passed onto her his moral compass, she said, according to two event attendees. Trump's family isn't always offering something new. Ivanka Trumps comment about the traits she inherited from her father echoed a similar comment she made at the Republican National Convention in 2016, when she told the audience: "My father taught my siblings and me the importance of positive values and a strong ethical compass."

Comments

What are strong ethics for a sociopath? Whatever they are, they have to help the sociopath win.

#1 | Posted by Zed at 2019-09-13 08:21 AM | Reply

She inherited her moral compass from a man that stole money from his own charitable organization.

These -------- needs to be kicked to the dustbin of history.

#2 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-09-13 08:27 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Explains how Eric could live with himself after stealing from a children's cancer charity.

#3 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-09-13 08:28 AM | Reply

These people are supported in their right to steal by the people who support them.

#4 | Posted by Zed at 2019-09-13 08:32 AM | Reply

Translation from Trumpspeech: "My father taught us how to lie."

#5 | Posted by danni at 2019-09-13 09:10 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Ivanka Got Her Moral Compass From Racist Orange Turd"

IOW, she doesn't have one.

#6 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-09-13 09:30 AM | Reply