Sunday, September 15, 2019

They wanted to make it collapse from the top down so that's pro. Also the flashes happen out of sync with the sounds - appropriate for the distance. If this is a fake it's a damn good one. That is building 7 and the weather is even right.

Comments

All 3 buildings were controlled demolitions. But it's likely that their intentions were to demolish them after an earthquake and blame it on a natural event.

#1 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-09-15 07:05 PM | Reply

HeRat, you remind me of the character "Hippie" in the book/movie "The Abyss".

Virgil 'Bud' Brigman: Hippy, you think everything is a conspiracy.

Alan "Hippy" Carnes: Everything is.

#2 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-15 07:12 PM | Reply

C'mon, man. Unseen for 18 years and it finally surfaces? And no other cameras that were on the building caught it?

#3 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-15 07:14 PM | Reply

All 3 buildings were controlled demolitions.

No, they were not.

That was easy.

#4 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-09-15 07:28 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

That video is as fake as Goat-troll's attempt at honesty.

#5 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-09-15 07:33 PM | Reply

"That video is as fake as Goat-troll's attempt at honesty.

#5 | POSTED BY PINCHALOAF "

This is the fourth thread my stalker has followed me to. Not a word was said to him by anyone on this thread, yet he still pops up to sniff my ass.

Begone, stalker!

#6 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-15 07:37 PM | Reply

I'm guessing Sunday afternoon drunk-blogging.

#7 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-09-15 07:40 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

#3 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

Similarly, there had to be more tapes and angles than the few provided to the public for the Pentagon attack...

#8 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2019-09-16 12:50 AM | Reply

That video is so obviously a hoax. It couldn't have looked more fake.

#9 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-09-16 10:27 AM | Reply

As an engineer, I say they were demolished. Any engineer who looks at the non-political evidence will come to the same conclusion.

Thermite was present and angles were cut at a 45 degree angle. Both textbook demolition proofs.

This is no longer about truth, it's about religion and politics (same thing).

All one has to do is honestly ask yourself one question.... What would the philosophical and political costs be if I am correct (I am)?

Btw, many engineers are religious too.

#10 | Posted by kudzu at 2019-09-16 03:16 PM | Reply

"Thermite was present and angles were cut at a 45 degree angle."

And building employees just sat silently while the walls in their offices were demolished to access and cut through structural supports and place thermite and run wires. NOt a single one questioned this?

LOL

#11 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-16 03:19 PM | Reply

Goatman, it is common knowledge that Dick Cheney himself was repelling through the elevator shaft one morning to place the thermite and charges. Explains why one shaft was "down for maintenance," much to the chagrin to resident office dwellers.
/s

#12 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2019-09-16 05:00 PM | Reply

And we are positive the film is real. How many years ago did that building come down? If I remember it was in 2001 I think. why did it take so long for the film to surface?

#13 | Posted by Sniper at 2019-09-16 05:44 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

" I think"

Please stop...

#14 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-09-16 08:44 PM | Reply

Kudzu my wife is a structural engineer and says the opposite.

So you're cancelled out.

#15 | Posted by kwrx25 at 2019-09-17 07:35 AM | Reply

Boom! Roasted Kudzu

#16 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2019-09-17 08:35 AM | Reply

My uncle on my dad's side was distantly related to John Holmes. Is that anything?

#17 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-09-17 10:04 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#17 | POSTED BY LFTHNDTHRDS

I'm guessing that makes your wife very happy.

#18 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-09-17 10:08 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Kudzu my wife is a structural engineer and says the opposite.
So you're cancelled out."
#15 | Posted by kwrx25

It sounds like Kudzu is more of a "sanitation engineer."

#19 | Posted by Karabekian at 2019-09-17 11:16 AM | Reply

Anyway, the idea that this video has gone "unseen" is itself a hoax; this guy has had it on YouTube since 2011:

www.youtube.com

#20 | Posted by Karabekian at 2019-09-17 11:46 AM | Reply

Here's the Popular Mechanics article about WTC-7. You know, science:

www.popularmechanics.com

#21 | Posted by Karabekian at 2019-09-17 11:51 AM | Reply

And here is the guy who admits to making this hoax video (in 2011), complete with footage and explanation as to how he altered it:

www.youtube.com

#22 | Posted by Karabekian at 2019-09-17 12:22 PM | Reply

--And here is the guy who admits to making this hoax video

Is his name Kudzu?

#23 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-09-17 12:29 PM | Reply

#23 I have a couple of friends who've made a religion of this insufferable nonsense, along with Flat Earth Conspiracies and Staged Moon Landing Conspiracies. I love them, but they're idiots.

#24 | Posted by Karabekian at 2019-09-17 12:41 PM | Reply