Thursday, September 19, 2019

SEPTEMBER 19--While conducting a physical exam, a Florida nursing assistant "opened his mouth and placed it around" the penis of his patient, according to police who arrested the health care worker on a sexual battery charge.

Comments

They were reverse role playing. The patient told the NA to stick out his tongue and say 'ahhh', as he inserted his "tongue depressor."

#1 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-19 02:19 PM | Reply

Another only in Florida story... lol

#2 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2019-09-19 02:27 PM | Reply

When I read the headline I assumed the nurse's aide was a woman.

Nope.

#3 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-09-19 03:01 PM | Reply

This reminds me of an old joke

A comatose woman was being sponge bathed by her caretaker. While washing her personal area, they noticed a flicker in her monitoring equipment. Not wanting to go further with it, the notified her husband and suggested that oral sex may help bring her around. The left the man alone with his wife and closed the door,

Five minutes later, the nurses noticed from their nursing station the woman flatlined. They rushed into the room and asked the husband, "What happened?" He replied, "I don't know. I think she might have choked."

#4 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-19 03:15 PM | Reply

My health care provider just gives me the finger.

#5 | Posted by 6thPersona at 2019-09-19 03:40 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Florida Man!

#6 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-09-19 07:35 PM | Reply

Is SporkGoat or Fat Andy Mattress moonlighting in Florida?

#7 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-09-20 08:32 PM | Reply

"Is SporkGoat or Fat Andy Mattress moonlighting in Florida?

#7 | POSTED BY ABORTED_MONSON "

I'm living rent free in a very empty head.

#8 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-20 08:33 PM | Reply

"Is SporkGoat or Fat Andy Mattress moonlighting in Florida?

#7 | POSTED BY ABORTED_MONSON "

This thread is not about me or anyone other member of the DR.

Please do not hijack it.

#9 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-20 08:59 PM | Reply

I'm living rent free in a very empty head.

#8 | POSTED BY SporkGoat
Don't get me wrong comrade, I'm not judging you if that's what your into.
Suckle away until your lips fall off, but your political party and your religion will judge you harshly for it.

You're not in my head troglodyte, you just make yourself such an easy and soft target there you fragile little snowflake.

#10 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-09-21 01:03 AM | Reply

I'm living rent free in a very empty head.

#8 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

Your head is filled with bizarre ------- fantasies, Troll.

#11 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-09-21 12:20 PM | Reply