Liberals are easy to manipulate - as long as they agree with some of your political views, they will endorse you as an expert. That is why they are constantly elevating marginally educated comedians to the status of political experts - Maher, Colbert, Stewart, Handler, etc. They have this weird hero-worship thing for celebrities. They are trying to draft Michelle Obama and Oprah to run FOR PRESIDENT. Bill Burr has a good skit on Michelle Obama. Hell, it even applies to Hillary - her only accomplishment was being married to Bill (that, and cattle futures trading). Colbert was a theater major, Stewart was a psych major (what kind of man majors in psych?) before working on MTV's Remote Control.
Yet, you would think these guys have a long distinguished career in politics. A Pat Buchanan turd has more political knowledge in it than that clown car combined.
#15 | POSTED BY IRAGOLDBERG
To test your hilariously moronic theory ...
People on the Right during my lifetime have voted for president the following;
- Tricky Dick Nixon = crook, resigned in disgrace
- Ronnie Reagan = Bedtime for Bonzo; started the decline of America with tax cuts and deficit spending
- Bush-41 = a sane [but only up to a point] old school Republican
- Bush-43 = insultingly stupid; 9/11, bigger tax cuts for the rich, two major wars, Katrina, spied on America, 2008 Wall Street Crash
- Trump = shamelessly overt corrupt racist demagogue; both he and his rich d-bag friends are looting America's wealth
I can understand why people who call themselves liberal have great disdain for the above -- just look at them!
But why do people LIKE YOU keep voting for these venal douchebags?
What I can't understand is why people who call themselves conservative LIKE YOU dwell on mostly meaningless social and cultural issues ... as YOU happily bend over for Republicans who'll continually ream your ass and steal all your money. Why? Because some Republican douchebag told you an unpatriotic gay person of color, along with millions of illegals, and Hillary, are THE reason why YOU have little money and why YOUR life is miserable and meaningless?
As Gore Vidal alluded to, it's one of the universe's great unsolved mysteries of self-abuse and intellectual obstinance.