Sunday, September 22, 2019

Fort Collins, Colorado has decided it's not worth the money to fight for its ordinance banning women from appearing topless in public.

Comments

I'll admit that I'd look at them. probably stare. But I wouldn't take her home to meet the family.

The bad news is that the chicks that will be doing this are dogs. no hotties. more horse faces.

I'm still going to look.

#1 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-09-20 10:32 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I was going to warn you about who will be topless. But apparently you know.

#2 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-20 10:36 PM | Reply

Bozangas and bongs. Patattas and pot. Jubblies and joints.

Gotta love Colorado.

#3 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-20 10:39 PM | Reply

The winners sure put on a great front.

#4 | Posted by Danforth at 2019-09-20 10:41 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

The topless ban in the US never bothered me. Yes, I like ----, but i've always been a more leg and ass fan. Of the latter of those two, I would actually much rather see short shorts or a bikini than the full Monty.

So the American puritanism over bare ----- never took anything away from what I really like to look at, especially in Texas where women dress to stay cool.

#5 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-20 10:47 PM | Reply

Colorado City? I was thinking of the FDLS town in Arizona when I read that.

I forced myself to not think of 13 year old brides running around without a shirt.

#6 | Posted by bruceaz at 2019-09-20 10:51 PM | Reply

FLDS

#7 | Posted by bruceaz at 2019-09-20 10:57 PM | Reply

Can I just say that this sentence, with a little emphasis, is awesome?

The nearby communities of Boulder and Denver allow female toplessness, but there was no evidence of "any harmful fallout" in those cities, the court said.

Well done, Pete Williams!

#8 | Posted by YAV at 2019-09-20 11:07 PM | Reply

#9 | Posted by Danforth at 2019-09-21 12:10 AM | Reply

"My first topless beach was in Nice. Very quickly, I learned that, from a small distance, topless old women and topless old men look exactly the same.

#9 | POSTED BY DANFORTH "

My first one was actually a full nudity beach -- Black's beach in La Jolla, CA. I was 19 years old, in the Navy and just checked into the 4 man per room barracks in San Diego for my first school after boot camp. It was early on a Saturday morning. I accidentally woke up two sleeping guys. One reaches under his mattress and pulls out a joint, lights it up, and said, "want to go to the beach? We're going today". Of course I said yes having heard about California beaches.

As if lighting up the joint in the barracks didn't freak me out enough, when we got to La Jolla from the top of the cliffs I looked down and said, "Those people are naked!" They all had a good laugh at the young kid who had never been outside of N Texas or Southern Oklahoma in his life where these things were unheard of. I learned to like California, and still do.

#10 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-21 12:22 AM | Reply

POSTED BY DANFORTH AT 2019-09-21 12:10 AM | REPLY

We have a nudist colony north of town.

#11 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-09-21 12:22 AM | Reply

Most of the ones that are eager to go topless no one wants to see topless.

#12 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-09-21 12:53 AM | Reply

Most of the ones that are eager to go topless no one wants to see topless.
#12 | POSTED BY ABORTED_MONSON

You shouldn't come out of your mom's the basement then.

#13 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-09-21 01:06 AM | Reply

We have a nudist colony north of town.

#11 | Posted by LauraMohr

There must be some hard ------- and shrunken weenies in February :-)

#14 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-09-21 03:16 AM | Reply

inb4
>man who used to be woman takes advantage of lapse in local law, gets voted as "best rocks in the wst"

#15 | Posted by berserkone at 2019-09-21 03:37 AM | Reply

>My first topless beach was in Nice
I'm casting a spell right now so that you may go away and be gone, tactless boomer. Not Nice!

#16 | Posted by berserkone at 2019-09-21 03:40 AM | Reply

You shouldn't come out of your mom's the basement then.

English not your first labguage?

#17 | Posted by JOE at 2019-09-21 07:54 AM | Reply

I'll show myself out.

#18 | Posted by JOE at 2019-09-21 08:31 AM | Reply

"My first one was actually a full nudity beach -- Black's beach in La Jolla, CA. I was 19 years old, in the Navy and just checked into the 4 man per room barracks in San Diego for my first school after boot camp."

Only thing I've ever seen on that beach is gross old dudes and their friends.

Good surf though.

#19 | Posted by dibblda at 2019-09-22 06:12 PM | Reply

"Only thing I've ever seen on that beach is gross old dudes and their friends.
Good surf though.

#19 | POSTED BY DIBBLDA"

When I lived in SD, there were still nubile hippy chicks around as well as the old men and women with -------- and ---- dragging in the sand.

#20 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-22 06:22 PM | Reply

"Good surf though.

#19 | POSTED BY DIBBLDA A"

The only salt water I had ever been in was the Gulf of Mexicon until I went to California. The water in the Gulf will get as high as 87 by the end of the summer. So when I first stepped into the Pacific ocean, I was shocked as my nuts leapt up into my throat and my weenie shrunk to the size of a Tic Tac.

#21 | Posted by goatman at 2019-09-22 06:28 PM | Reply

I've lived in a few countries, while I was in the Army. I still have no idea what our big deal with women's breasts is. Americans have an unnatural fixation with them. They come in all shapes and sizes. They have a function. Get over it. Better yet go to some where where women don't hide their breasts, In a few days you would wish they did. Like most of us, it is better to cover. We usually do not have much to brag about.

#22 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-09-22 11:02 PM | Reply

The first (and only) nude beach I've been to was at what's now Hollister Ranch when I was about 21. Beautiful babes everywhere. It was all I could do to keep from becoming my own 'human towel rack.' A lot of the supression was was due to the fact I was there with my then girlfriend, who had a rockin' little body of her own.

#23 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-09-22 11:10 PM | Reply

#23 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY, Most of us are not in our 20s. Stretch marks and sag aren't what what we look for.

#24 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-09-22 11:42 PM | Reply

Best nude best ever is Black's Beach in La Jolla , near San Diego. You have to climb down a 400 foot cliff. Everyone who makes the climb is fit and healthy or they won't make it back up.

And the climb is worth it. Best ------- in the world. Next to the French Riviera.

#25 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-09-23 10:43 AM | Reply

Trump's fault. - obligatory.

#26 | Posted by Petrous at 2019-09-23 12:31 PM | Reply

First topless beach, turned out to be all nude, was kayaking as a 15 year old in Corfu, Greece. The girls were amazing.

#27 | Posted by CrisisStills at 2019-09-24 06:37 AM | Reply