Sunday, September 22, 2019

In China s northwest, the government is stripping the most overt expressions of the Islamic faith from a picturesque valley where most residents are devout Muslims.

Comments

Garbage from an Indian source.

Ignored.

Guess you feel let down by GiGi Hadid? And you decided to lash out by scraping the bottom of the internet-barrel?

Grow a sense of humor, man! LOL

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-09-22 09:40 AM | Reply

Dreams came true

Dude I had no idea you would react this bad. LOL

Instead of doing all kinds of wiggly jiggly, why don't you go and post there?

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-09-22 10:52 AM | Reply

Sounds like your Nirvana, Bozo.

Got your bags packed?

LOL!

#3 | Posted by Angrydad at 2019-09-22 10:54 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

#2,

I wasnt talking to you. Evidently, it struck a nerve with you. I never mentioned you.

#4 | Posted by boaz at 2019-09-22 12:38 PM | Reply

Evidently, it struck a nerve with you.

No...it struck a nerve with YOU! hahaha

I never mentioned you.

You didn't have to! LOL

#5 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-09-22 12:57 PM | Reply

I really can run rings around you lot when it comes to mind games... LOL

#6 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-09-22 12:58 PM | Reply

China's got an answer for you. They put you in your place. You wont be going there no time soon And you want to be like them soo bad. You want to be an oriental Asian soo bad. Sucks finding out you are the ----- of east asia, eh?

#7 | Posted by boaz at 2019-09-22 09:46 PM | Reply | Funny: 3 | Newsworthy 1

Sucks finding out you are the ----- of east asia, eh?

Awwww.... still a little sore, are we? LOL

Pakistan is NOWHERE near East Asia, mate. So no... nobody calls them that.

Didn't teach you geography at the plantation, did they?

And you want to be like them soo bad.

Yes, I do admire the Chinese way of govt.

Democracy is over-rated.

All you got out if it was a DOTARD! LOL

#8 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-09-22 11:14 PM | Reply

You wont be going there no time soon

I plan on being there sometime next year, btw.

Maybe.

#9 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-09-22 11:16 PM | Reply

Meanwhile GiGi blew your mind! LOL

#10 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-09-22 11:19 PM | Reply

Sucks finding out you are the ----- of east asia, eh?

#7 | Posted by boaz at 2019-09-22 09:46 PM

Oh, the irony...

#11 | Posted by Angrydad at 2019-09-23 06:47 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Pakistan is NOWHERE near East Asia, mate. So no... nobody calls them that.

You have been telling me for the last 7 years you are east Asian, just like the Chinese...

You have even started tell us you are white, which is crazy to me.

Oh, the irony...

A Pakistani who thinks he's white and asian, that's irony..

#12 | Posted by boaz at 2019-09-23 11:29 AM | Reply

I plan on being there sometime next year, btw.

Dont tell them you are Muslim. But you can blend in right? Since the Pakistani's are East Asian, like you said, right?

ROTFLMAO...

#13 | Posted by boaz at 2019-09-23 11:30 AM | Reply

You have been telling me for the last 7 years you are east Asian

Dig up any old post of mine that sez that.

Lie much?

You have even started tell us you are white, which is crazy to me.

It's crazy to me too. But the US Census Bureau sez I am "white". Go to their website and see for yourself.

A Pakistani who thinks he's white and asian

Pakistanis are Asian.

America tells me I am White.

Both are facts they have hidden from Afreekans.

#14 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-09-23 11:41 AM | Reply

Dont tell them you are Muslim.

Why not?

I am not hiding.

But you can blend in right?

Yep.

Better than YOU can, sore thumb. LOL

ROTFLMAO...

#15 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-09-23 11:43 AM | Reply

Awwww look, more prime reasons for Liberals to continue their salivating and celebration of how great China is and how evil America is.

#16 | Posted by humtake at 2019-09-23 12:05 PM | Reply

Jesus Boaz, don't let him get your goat.

#17 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-09-23 03:22 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

This is Tyrone/BOAZ... I made this police sketch based on various descriptions of him over the years. People think it's pretty accurate:

i.postimg.cc

Now then..... as long as I don't look like THAT... I can blend in anywhere.

The fact that I have not had a single racial/bigoted micro-aggression directed at me in the US, PROVES that I can blend in with amazing skill.

On the other hand, BOAZ has racial nonsense directed at him in this place all the time .... it's only like ten times worse out there in the real world. LOL

#18 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-09-23 11:32 PM | Reply

Jesus Boaz, don't let him get your goat.

Goat of BOAZ is gone and marinated. He ain't ever gonna see it again.

#19 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-09-23 11:35 PM | Reply

i.postimg.cc

Like if he shows his face in China, China is going to fall on him like a ton of bricks.

Talk about sticking out like a sore thumb.... LOL

#20 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-09-23 11:38 PM | Reply