Wednesday, October 09, 2019

President Trump may believe his decision to withdraw U.S. troops from northern Syria to let Turkey invade the area, currently held by America's Kurdish allies, is wise, but few of his regular allies agree with him.

Comments

RHINO

" Ira "I never pass up an opportunity to lick trumps boots" Goldberg

#1 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2019-10-09 05:28 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Christian leaders are 'appalled' Trump 'betray' Kurds

Not really.

It's in America's nature to betray it's allies. Happens all the time.

I mean don't get me wrong... the Kurds ARE terrorists that the US was protecting. But the fact remains... they were allies who were sent up sh*& creek without a paddle.

Back in the 60s when Gary Powers was captured by Soviets when they shot down his U2 spy plane, Krushchev had circled Peshawar (where the U2 took off from) in red and wanted to nuke it.

America? America ran off with it's tail between it's legs... never mind that the Russians were threatening to nuke an allied nation. Thankfully, Pakistan is a Commonwealth member and had a British nuclear umbrella in the 60s intended for occasions like these, so nothing bad happened.

But that was when Pakistanis understood the true nature of the American people... "Oh... they run out on their allies!!! It's what they do."

USA was never treated the same again. LOL

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-09 05:31 PM | Reply

As they should be. Of course, they should be appalled by everything from his lying to his thieving to his P-grabbing, too. Funny how they aren't.

#3 | Posted by Corky at 2019-10-09 11:11 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Christians practiced freely in Iraq until we invaded and threw Saddam out.

Didn't hear a peep from the Talibaptists about that.

#4 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-10-10 12:54 AM | Reply

Christians practice freely in Mexico yet nobody cares when Trump talks about a wall to keep out those Christians... who in fact are REAL Christians... not the pretend-Christians you find in America.

Guess brown-Christians (Iraqi or Mexican) aren't Christian enough. LOL

#5 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 01:02 AM | Reply

Most of those "brown-Christians" are Roman Catholic, and White Evangelicals have been told since birth by their bigoted 'leaders' that Catholics are NOT real Christians. And many of those 'leaders' have the ear of the President, even though he couldn't tell you the difference between Two Corinthians and Corinthian Leather.

And for the record, I'm a cradle Catholic who attends church every Sunday, performs lector duties, has been on multiple teams that have given weekend retreats and have been married 52+ years (to the same women). I'm also a life long Democrat who has voted in virtually every election, including primaries, since I was 21 years old (I was 23 years old when the 26th Amendment was ratified). And I have no problem rendering unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and unto God what is God's.

OCU

#6 | Posted by OCUser at 2019-10-10 02:38 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

LOL!!

Having been a 3 times a week churchgoer during my youth, I guffawed out loud when Trump said "Two Corinthians." NO ONE who ever spent time in church would ever say that.

#7 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-10-10 02:41 AM | Reply

Guess brown-Christians (Iraqi or Mexican) aren't Christian enough. LOL

#5 | POSTED BY J_TREMAIN AT 2019-10-10 01:02 AM | FLAG: NOT QUITE

Actually the animosity against Mexico leading to the invasion and subsequent annexation of a large portion of Mexico was President Polks "Manifest Destiny" scenario where they wanted to rid frontier of those "Catholic mongrels" which is how they viewed the racially mixed Mexican population.

True story.

#8 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2019-10-10 02:44 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Corinthian Leather
Turns out there is no such thing. It was a term made up by an ad agency Chrysler hired in the 70's.
A carnival trick used by men slightly more clever than their audience. Not completely unrelated to Paul getting all lathered up after an epileptic fit. They are all just selling soap.

Anywho, while the US may have been "protecting" the Kurds from the /s formidable /s Turkish Armed Forces, they also gave Kurd freedom fighters a reason to hold back on domestic freedom actions. That's over now and I for one wish them well in killing as many Turkish gestapo as they can.

#9 | Posted by BluSky at 2019-10-10 03:23 AM | Reply

#9 | Posted by BluSky

The Turkish military are nowhere nearly as battle tested as the Kurds.

If Turkey takes this as a green light to replicate their genocide of 1.5 Million Armenians, they'll be an international pariah. This time they'll be fighting a formidable force, not helpless Armenian men, women, and children.

#10 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-10-10 03:28 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

The Turkish military are nowhere nearly as battle tested as the Kurds.

#10 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY

As far as I can tell the Turks have about 10x the military as the Kurds and the amount of territory to conquer isn't very large.

On it's own, that large an overwhelming force can win even if it's less experienced. Hell, the US was numerically superior but under experienced (and with, in some cases, inferior equipment) in WWII but still won. Same could be said, in the extreme, for the USSR in WWII.

As for being an international pariah...maybe. We're shifting to a time of abnormalcy being normal.

#11 | Posted by jpw at 2019-10-10 03:48 AM | Reply

They got their supreme court justices so now they should STFU.

#12 | Posted by FedUpWithPols at 2019-10-10 04:13 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#11 | Posted by jpw

You're probably right. Iraq and Iraqi Kurds aren't far away. Russia and Turkey can't cut them off from fleeing East into the Kurdish part of Iraq, home to 6 million Kurds, just across the border

Nashville is home to the most Kurds outside the Middle East. I'm going to talk to some of my Kurdish friends here over the next few days to ask what they hear. Many Kurds from here have been back and forth a few times over the past 15 years, most recently fighting ISIS.

#13 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-10-10 04:24 AM | Reply

about 10x the military
Well they aren't going to line up and try to recreate the battle of Kursk. It will be a guerilla war and the Kurds will play dirty with the EU looking over Turkey's shoulder.
It may not be a lot of land but is it rugged with poor roads, Kurds know it well, and they will always have lines of retreat the Turks can't cross.
There wont be a press release to confirm, but does anyone honestly think the CIA isn't already pursuing clandestine efforts? No way they are going to sit this one out.

US was ...in WWII but still won
The Soviet Union won WWII. And it did so after its industrial capacity was completely destroyed and they (like the Kurds) were facing total annihilation. We got a trophy too, but the Red Army did most of the heavy lifting and almost all of the dying.

#14 | Posted by BluSky at 2019-10-10 04:29 AM | Reply

We've gotten our computers repaired 2 doors down from the business pictured in this article for many years. Mehdi and his nephew are great people. When they landed here from Iraq via Canada, they only had about 4 computers for sale because that was all the inventory they could afford. Because of that, they concentrated on repairs for the most part. Over time, they grew it into a very nice business

Nashville Kurds: What Did We Do to Deserve This?'
Members of the United States' largest Kurdish community question Trump's decision to pull out of Syria

www.nashvillescene.com

Another success story is about a restaurant called "International Market" that was owned by a friend named Zabari. I spent quite a lot of time with him back when, and used to help him raise money to dig wells in Iraq beginning in the 90's up until the 2003 invasion. He slaved over a hot stove for 10 hours a day and went to school at night. Got his Master's degree in international relations during those years he slaved away. After the U.S. invasion, he relocated to Kirkuk, went to work for the U.S., and is now a very successful businessman.

Anyway, lots of stories of the great Kurds who came here with nothing and built good lives for themselves and their families. They're great people.

#15 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-10-10 04:38 AM | Reply

I hope I'm wrong.

My point was to show that historically less experienced troops can absolutely win with a technological edge. What I left out (oops) of my post was the Russian backing of the Turks, which can mean a technological and tactical or troop number boost.

#13 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY

I hope you do and report back what they say.

#16 | Posted by jpw at 2019-10-10 04:39 AM | Reply

#14 | Posted by BluSky

15-20% of the Turkish population is Kurdish. 35 million Kurds live in the region called Kurdistan, comprised of Syria, Turkey, and Iraq. Kurds are not afraid to fight. After all, they drove thousands of ISIS from Iraq and Syria. If Turkey starts a slaughter in Syria, it would not be surprising if Turkey got more than they bargained for, Iraqi and Turkish Kurds surrounding that NE corner of Syria in all but southwest of there. Guess we'll see what transpires ... Turkey could stir up a hornet's nest in the long term. I hope they get stung. Badly.

#17 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-10-10 04:48 AM | Reply

I'm going to talk to some of my Kurdish friends here

And now he's got pretend Kurdish friends.....

It never ends with this guy, swear. LOL

I hope you do and report back what they say.

Oh yes... PLEASE report back what they say.

And don't forget to include their favorite swear words ... you should know their 3 most fav ones as you have many "Kurdish friends". LOL

#18 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 04:51 AM | Reply

I hope you do and report back what they say.

#16 | Posted by jpw

I will. It will be hearsay, but a couple of them, like Mehdi (our computer guy), are in close contact with what's going on with the upper echelons of Kurds in Iraq. I'd imagine at this point it's just pure outrage at Trump, what with the sad turn of events so new ...

#19 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-10-10 04:54 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Of course. But it's an area less than half the size of West Virginia.

As for the EU, how much does that matter with Erdogan rubbing elbows with the Russians? You don't think they've thought of that before acting?

#14 | Posted by BluSky

Yes, but they did it largely by shear numbers.

The T-34 was superior to German tanks, but the infantry small arms sucked and experience and discipline were far less than the Germans possessed (at least early on, of course). My point was that can win.

Also, I don't recall their industrial capacity being "destroyed". Who else produced the thousands of T-34 that played a critical role in defeating the Germans after Battle of Stalingrad?

#20 | Posted by jpw at 2019-10-10 04:55 AM | Reply

I have also been back and forth, back and forth and forth and back, most recently fighting invaders from Mars.

But anyone cares to ask how I been....???.... Nooooooooo.....

#21 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 04:55 AM | Reply

Mehdi (our computer guy)

"Mehdi... our imaginary computer guy"

You are retired. You do not work in an office. You do not have a "computer guy" with an Iranian name. LOL

Try harder, please.

#22 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 04:59 AM | Reply

Yeah, I think Turkey will overplay its' hand. Germany and the Nordic countries have been itching to cut them loose for years. If they are out of the EU that probably means out of NATO and Russia gets the Bosporus straits. So be it.
I should come clean an admit I'm a long time hater of Turkey. In 2005 a beer bottle full of Milanese piss narrowly missed my head and drenched me. It was flung from the upper deck of the Ataturk whilst we were being held in a cattle gate by Turkish 'security' busily shaking us down for our pocket change before admitting us to see the Champions League Final. The Reds won on penalties but I've never forgiven the Turks.
I hope the Kurds give them a thumping that makes Vietnam look like a sorority hazing that got out of hand.

#23 | Posted by BluSky at 2019-10-10 05:25 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Mehdi... our imaginary computer guy"

Try harder, please.

#22 | Posted by J_Tremain

I am not retired. My wife has a business with 5 computers, I have 5 of my own in my recording studio, and we both own laptops as well.

Mehdi Mistro, an Iraqi Kurd, owns Media Tech Computers in Nashville, and runs it with his nephew, Hajar. Here's his phone number: (615) 835-0005 Call them up and show them what a know-nothing fool you are.

Try harder, please.

#24 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-10-10 05:25 AM | Reply

Who else produced the thousands of T-34
They did of course. But only after "1/3 of their territory and 2/3 of its' industrial base was turned into a wasteland. They lost to the equivalent of this country everything East of Chicago".--JFK's famous American University speech

After the huge initial losses they underwent the largest human migration in history and rebuilt it all on the other side of the Urals.

#25 | Posted by BluSky at 2019-10-10 05:41 AM | Reply

Call them up and show them

Media Tech Computers in Nashville... (615) 835-0005

www.yelp.ca

Yelpers report this location has closed
=======================

Like I said... you are one hell of a bloody liar.

You picked a random link from Google but neglected to dig down deeper where it sez that place is out of business. LOL

Mr.My-wife-and-I-own-12-computers... Mr.I-got-recording-studio.... LOL

I am pointing this out.. instead of ignoring you... to show everyone how lying comes easy to you.

I don't think we can trust ANYTHING you post.

#26 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 05:52 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Try harder.

#27 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 05:52 AM | Reply

You gave out your friend's number to an amoral cargo cultist/secret-police informant/pathetic internet troll?
I hope I'm not ever your enemy.

#28 | Posted by BluSky at 2019-10-10 05:53 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Aren't they supposed to be "Kurdish friends of yours"?

Isn't this Medhi guy "my computer guy"?

And you didn't know his business was shut down??? LOL

This is what happens when you pick out random names from Google and pretend "hey I know that guy.. he's my friend!"

#29 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 05:55 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Yeah.

Imagine that.

I hope I'm not ever your enemy.

This is what he does... he takes your info and spreads it all over the place making it look like he knew you since you were in diapers.

Careful.

#30 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 05:57 AM | Reply

From "I got a gazillion Kurdish friends" to "I know this one computer guy with an IRANIAN name"...

And he didn't know he went out of business....

Some "friend". LOL

#31 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 06:03 AM | Reply

BTW, giving out phone numbers of people you say you know is against RETORT policy.

You can get a permanent ban for that.

Stupid guy.

#32 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 06:05 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Which Christian leaders?

Because of its not the evangelicals, I doubt Trump cares.

#33 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-10-10 06:05 AM | Reply

less than half the size of West Virginia
How many mechanized divisions of green Turkish soldiers do you think would be required to roust the West Virginians?
And these aren't barefoot hillbillies. It's several million of the most experienced guerilla fighters on the planet backed by American arms, probably the CIA, and ~25 million civilians that have lived with war for every day of their life.
We were never going to 'give' them a country. They are going to have to take it. And I'd give them better odds than Washington or Ho Chi Minh ever saw.

#34 | Posted by BluSky at 2019-10-10 06:13 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Debating who is going to win misses the entire point of the thread. The point being that Trump is losing the support of his right wing Christian base because he so casually betrays our allies the Kurds and leaves them there to be butchered by the Turks and Russians. Trump has proven, even to his base, that he is a soulless piece of filth. He shouldn't even bother to run in 2020, he has lost the support of the biggest portion of his base and it will only get worse as the news reports come in. He is toast. Too bad that he had to betray allies before he left, I really do feel badly about that. Those people deserved better than this piece of crap we call President. He'll be lucky if our military doesn't find a way to remove him from office and try him for treason.

#35 | Posted by danni at 2019-10-10 08:21 AM | Reply

A military overthrow of the civilian govt..... how third world of you. LOL

What happened to "democracy"?

#36 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 08:34 AM | Reply

As Saddam Hussein and other leaders learned the hard way, the US is a dangerous ally.

#37 | Posted by Ray at 2019-10-10 09:36 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#38 | Posted by Ray at 2019-10-10 09:40 AM | Reply

Yeah. Pretty much.

#39 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 09:41 AM | Reply

39 is a reply to 37.

NW

#40 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 09:42 AM | Reply

"A Danni fantasy. As sure as hell, Christians right aren't going to vote for the heathen Democrats."

Just read the article Ray and see which, so called, Christian leaders are saying this is a betrayal. They aren't my leaders, I couldn't care less what those despicable liars say but their followers do. Calling me names won't help Trump. He f****d up royally this time and his cult is not going to easily forgive him for it.

#41 | Posted by danni at 2019-10-10 09:43 AM | Reply

He f****d up royally this time

No... AMERICA f****d up royally.

This is how the world sees it.

The world does not care who the president is.... that is a matter for the US taxpayer/voter to worry about.

AMERICA f****d up.

#42 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 09:50 AM | Reply

"The Kurds should have sided with Assad in defending Syria against the US invasion."

Yeah, the Kurds should have sided with Assad in murdering and torturing the Syrian people. Instead the sided with us fighting ISIS....the bastards! You're a sick puppy.

#43 | Posted by danni at 2019-10-10 09:52 AM | Reply

#38 | Posted by Ray at 2

Some will stay home and lie about voting for Trump.

Trump can't afford to miss even some of them.

#44 | Posted by Zed at 2019-10-10 09:55 AM | Reply

Christian leaders are "appalled" that Trump betrayed someone?

Cry me frickin river. You built that.

But if they are truly "appalled" (I wouldn't hold my breath) and not just acting like it, then they probably still will not vote for Democrats. But, a significant portion of them may stay home, which would hurt Trump just the same (again... not holding my breath).

#45 | Posted by gtbritishskull at 2019-10-10 10:52 AM | Reply

#11 | Posted by jpw

Tell that to the Russian families who lost loved ones in Afghanistan back in the 80's.

OCU

#46 | Posted by OCUser at 2019-10-10 12:27 PM | Reply

Like I said... you are one hell of a bloody liar.

#26 | Posted by J_Tremain

That's their business number, you idiot. They have hundreds of customers.

They're open right now. You should call them and get your computer fixed! It isn't working very well if it told you they're out of business

#47 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-10-10 12:39 PM | Reply

The Christian Kurd battalion has deployed to the front.

#48 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2019-10-10 12:40 PM | Reply

If the Kurds start to get the upper hand, will Trump start to imply that this was the plan all along and claim that he never really abandoned them and starts to provide military support again?

OCU

#49 | Posted by OCUser at 2019-10-10 01:09 PM | Reply

#43 | POSTED BY DANNI

You're as gullible as a child for believing the MSM.
ISIS was sponsored and equipped in part by the CIA and the MIC.
They have to lie.
The US invaded a sovereign nation!!! That has no meaning to you.

#50 | Posted by Ray at 2019-10-10 01:16 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

A couple of troubling headlines, especially paired together:

World leaders unite in condemnation of Turkey's Syria operation
AND
Turkey's Erdogan warns of flooding Europe with Syrian refugees if EU calls assault an 'invasion'

#51 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-10-10 01:19 PM | Reply

ISIS was sponsored and equipped in part by the CIA and the MIC.

RAY

Wow. Can we send you some tinfoil? You must be running short.

Tell that to Iraq War vets who fought the militias who formed Al Qaeda-Iraq.

ISIS emerged from Al Qaeda-Iraq, which didn't exist before our invasion. ISIS armed itself with seized U.S. weaponry.

#52 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-10-10 01:30 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"but few of his regular allies agree with him."

Is the DR witness to this phenomenon?

Or do the DR Trumpers have "Stand By Your Man" on infinite repeat while fondling their AR-15s?

#53 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-10-10 01:38 PM | Reply

#47 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-10-10 12:39 PM | Reply | Flag: Got caught in a lie. Now tries to wiggle out.

#54 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 01:44 PM | Reply

#53 | Posted by snoofy

Sometimes it's hard to be a Trumper
Giving all your love to just one man.
You'll have bad times
He'll have "SO SAD!!" times,
Doin' things that you don't understand
But if you love him you'll forgive him,
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him oh be proud of him,
'Cause after all he is your man

Stand by your man,
Give Trump support to cling to,
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely
Stand by your man,
And show the world you love him
Keep giving all the votes you can
Stand by your man

Stand by your man,
And show the world you love him
Keep giving all the votes you can
Stand by your man

#55 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-10-10 01:44 PM | Reply

Tell that to Iraq War vets who fought the militias who formed Al Qaeda-Iraq.

You tell them, American-Liar.

We know for a fact that wherever America ends up, ISIS appears.

In Syria, in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Libya.... ISIS has been supplied with airdropped weapons by the CIA.

economictimes.indiatimes.com

The US military is allegedly allowing members of the ISIS, which have suffered serious defeats in Syria and neighboring Iraq, to infiltrate Afghanistan even as US is engaged with peace talks with Taliban for sake of stability in the landlocked country.

There are allegations that weapons are often transferred to the territory of Afghanistan by helicopters without identifying insignia. With the US and NATO fully controlling the skies over Afghanistan, there is every reason to believe they had a hand in that, or at least, did not hamper these flights, sources alleged.

#56 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 01:48 PM | Reply

See, you stupid bastard?

Former Afghan President Hamid Karzai had once told al-Jazeera television news network that the US is colluding with Daesh in Afghanistan, and allowing the Takfiris to flourish in his conflict-stricken country.

"In my view, under the full [US] presence, surveillance, military, political, intelligence, Daesh has emerged. And for two years, the Afghan people came, cried loud about their suffering, of violations. Nothing was done," he said.

Karzai further noted that US officials used Daesh as an excuse to drop an 11-ton GBU-43 Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB) bomb, nicknamed the Mother of all Bombs', in Achin district of Afghanistan's eastern province of Nangarhar on April 13, 2017.

#57 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 01:50 PM | Reply

Not Really

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain

What does any of that have to do with these people saying they are appalled at the betrayal?

First they aren't terrorists but they did fight terrorist of the same root faith. Some Kurds inside Turkey may be but that's what happens when you oppress people and wage war on them. Hell for that matter if you want to talk about terrorist look at Kashmir and what Pakistani people are doing across the border... Or Pakistanis Taliban ties for that matter...

Second all too often yes American LEADERSHIP abandons allies. That doesn't mean people are not appalled at our leadership for doing it. Over 70% of Americans think he is completely wrong for this action. The other 30% have unshakeable faith in and fealty to Trumpler.

#58 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2019-10-10 01:57 PM | Reply

#57 | Posted by J_Tremain

If that was the case troops would be talking about it and they aren't.

#59 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2019-10-10 02:00 PM | Reply

look at Kashmir and what Pakistani people are doing across the border...

And what are they doing across the border?

The border is so tight a mosquito can't through. Pakistanis going across the border into India... it's quite impossible.

You are aware this is the only border you can see from space, yeah? Security is so tight NOTHING gets through, in either direction.

i.ytimg.com

India just sez "terrorism" to cover up it's own killing of it's own people.

Or Pakistanis Taliban ties for that matter...

Never proven.

That doesn't mean people are not appalled at our leadership for doing it.

I think it's all an act. Nobody is really appalled.

#60 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 02:05 PM | Reply

If that was the case troops would be talking about it

Why would the troops even know about it?

The CIA easily has the skills and the manpower to airdrop weapons without bringing a ton of people into the loop.

The CIA is much better at it's job than the US army is at it's job.

Also... the average soldier would be another "BOAZ".

And you know BOAZ won't give up a secret even if you chop his -------- off. I can tell.

#61 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 02:08 PM | Reply

Over 70% of Americans ....

Can't find Syria on a world map. DUH

Most don't know what just happened.

#62 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-10 02:09 PM | Reply

Posted by J_Tremain

YOU got caught in a lie. They're open today like they've been for many years. You said Yelp told you they're out of business. They can't fix your computer skills. "SO SAD!!"

#63 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-10-10 04:45 PM | Reply

Media Tech Computers in Nashville... (615) 835-0005

www.yelp.ca

Yelpers report this location has closed

#64 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-11 12:54 AM | Reply

You said Yelp told you they're out of business.

See link above.

When you catch a liar lying, they often double-down and repeat their lie in a louder voice. That is what you are doing now. LOL

First you claim "I know a gazillion Kurd who just hang around Nashville... I know tham all... they be my pals!"

And then you back-pedal... "OK I know this one guy.. he is MY computer guy... he has an Iranian name but never mind that..." and you give out his phone number which is against RETORT rules.

And then I link to a page that sez his business has closed shop.

Do you understand how bad it makes you look?

I always knew you had a habit of telling casual lies. Now everyone else knows it too. LOL

#65 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-11 01:00 AM | Reply

I am going to save this thread and show everyone from time to time as graphic evidence of your compulsive lying.

No, this is not going away.

#66 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-11 01:02 AM | Reply

I'm starting that goats aren't as dangerous as I originally thought. And maybe there's a diplomatic solution?

#67 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-10-11 02:45 AM | Reply

My last fight against God: www.oglaf.com

#68 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-10-11 03:08 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

The guy betrayed America. Why is it a big surprise he's betrayed the Kurds.

#69 | Posted by Xzapno_Mapcase at 2019-10-11 06:55 AM | Reply

#53 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Oh come on, Snoofy. Half the Conservatives on the DR can't even afford an AR-15. They fondle their imaginary AR-15 and blame taxes stealing their imaginary paycheck from their imaginary job.

#70 | Posted by Sycophant at 2019-10-11 03:57 PM | Reply

#35 | Posted by danni

No. Quite simply, he's not.

Why you lie?