Saturday, October 12, 2019

Pakistan. It's not exactly on every solo female traveler's bucket list. But that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be. Especially if you ask vlogger and content creator Eva zu Beck, who thinks Pakistan could be the world's #1 tourism destination. And she doesn't say this lightly. Having visited 60 countries and with more than 381,000 followers on Instagram, 421,000 followers on Facebook, and 324,000 YouTube channel subscribers as a result of the incredible travel content she creates " from videos exploring forgotten islands in Yemen to exploring Aleppo, Syria alone " she knows a thing or two about the world's most under-the-radar destinations.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

As I head to India for the third time this year ... I thought this was an interesting take...

Comments

See, it's this white people dumb that gets people killed.

I can bet to you some Becky somewhere is thinking she can do this. She doesnt know this particular white woman just got lucky and wasnt seen by the right muslim who decides to take her ----.

Darwinism in action.

#1 | Posted by boaz at 2019-10-12 10:49 PM | Reply

wasnt seen by the right muslim who decides to take her ----.

The right Muslim was adopted by Americans and taken to America where he is now president and is now grabbing them by the ----. Not Pakistan's problem anymore:

i.postimg.cc

You negativity creeps me out. I am sure it creeps everyone out.

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-12 11:26 PM | Reply

"Having visited 60 countries and with more than ... 324,000 YouTube channel subscribers..."

Yeah, but Jimmy Dore has more than 600,000.

QFT

Pinchaloaf

#3 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-13 02:05 PM | Reply

Yeah, but Jimmy Dore has more than 600,000.

QFT

Pinchaloaf

#3 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

You're a troll and you're my bitch ...

Now quote-for-truth me, bitch.

#4 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-10-13 02:13 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I don't knew about the rest of the Pakistan, but I've been to Karachi and the flies there are unbearable. I still have a mental image of the lifelines on our ship (steel 1/2 cable) being so coated with flies that the cable was almost invisible. The lifelines looked like a quivering snake. It was surreal.

The ship's captain ordered all doors remain closed except for one as far away from the pier as possible. And on that one we rigged a curtain made of a blanket that we kept sprayed with an insecticide to keep the flies from coming in. We never had to do that in any other port.

The food there was good, though. Just had to swat the flies away.

#5 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-13 03:24 PM | Reply

Well, every woman who goes there better make sure they clean all parts of their body or they'll look like this. (see the previous post for clarification)

3.bp.blogspot.com

#6 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-13 03:29 PM | Reply

#6,

Why do you think Pakistani men want to ---- goats instead of their women?

#7 | Posted by boaz at 2019-10-13 08:18 PM | Reply

All the flies flew out of Pakistan (and perhaps India) to land on GOAT-TROLL's boat.

You have to ask yourself WHY?

As for flies in Karachi.... I don't see no flies.... where be the flies???

youtu.be

See... SPORKGOAT's life doesn't move. He is frozen. He does not understand that the rest of the world MOVES ON.

#8 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-14 01:54 AM | Reply

Why do you think Pakistani men want to ---- goats instead of their women?

3.bp.blogspot.com

A reverse image search will show you this picture is of a black woman from South Florida.

It's you black folks that are attracting flies, mate. That is what SPORKGOAT is saying but you are too dumb to get the hint.

Asians don't attract flies. LOL

#9 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-14 01:57 AM | Reply

The food there was good, though. Just had to swat the flies away.

GOAT-TROLL is a professional liar, I'm afraid.

youtu.be

Watch after 23 minutes for the food. (and at 12 minutes)

Flies? Where be the flies? LOL

Just because his own life is full of poo, GOAT-TROLL wants to bring everyone and everything down with him. LOL

#10 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-14 02:10 AM | Reply

You are too dumb to work your computer, GOAT-TROLL, but these days one can watch whatever one wants on YouTube etc. and seeing who is lying and who is not.

You lying out of the corner of your mouth, will only expose your TROLL behavior further.

RCADE.. kick this maggot back out of here, please. (it's only a matter of time)

#11 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-14 02:13 AM | Reply

LOL...Tremain is whining to RCADE to kick goat out. LOL...

I've been to Pakistan/Afghanistan and yes, the flies are everywhere...

LOL..

What a -----.

#12 | Posted by boaz at 2019-10-14 10:13 AM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

I've been to Pakistan/Afghanistan and yes, the flies are everywhere...

I am pretty sure I called your BS and proved you have not been near Pakistan.

All the details you tried to give me were BS.

LOL

Flies are all over people of your ethnicity, brother. GOAT-TROLLS picture of a South Florida black woman proved it.

3.bp.blogspot.com

Own it, deal with it...

LOL

#13 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-14 10:42 AM | Reply

What a -----.

What an Uncle %*$.... LOL

#14 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-14 10:44 AM | Reply

I am pretty sure I called your BS and proved you have not been near Pakistan.

No, you didnt. But I did prove you were not in the U.S. or "Texas" for that matter.

#15 | Posted by boaz at 2019-10-14 12:02 PM | Reply

No, you didnt.

I am sure I did.

You may keep denying it, of course.

But I did prove you were not in the U.S. or "Texas"

You tried. But then I posted a picture here of me in Texas. And you shut up about it then.

Now you open your dumb mouth again, because you have the attention span of Goldfish... Blackfish... whateverFish....

#16 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-14 12:58 PM | Reply

To any females traveling solo to Pakistan:

There's a guy who goes by the online name of "------."

#17 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-10-14 05:46 PM | Reply

"If you're blonde, please go see him so he can slow down on 'tossing' before he goes blind."

Imagine the callouses at this stage.

#18 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2019-10-14 06:13 PM | Reply