Sunday, October 13, 2019

A mixed-race couple that appeared in an ad together were forced to flee the country afterwards. The couple received racist abuse and threatening comments after their ad appearing in a supermarket chain in Ireland.

Comments

I was in Dublin and Howth back in 2012. The only thing I found crazy about the place was the locals fist fighting like cavemen at the pubs.

#1 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-10-13 02:51 PM | Reply

Ireland has a hate crime problem and its legislation is not fit to deal with it

www.cnn.com

It ain't Ireland unless there's a reason for someone to brawl.

#2 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2019-10-13 04:38 PM | Reply

Gemma O'Doherty is a notorious rabble rouser. Ireland has a lot of rabble to rouse.

#3 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2019-10-13 04:41 PM | Reply

Never been to Ireland, but from what I'm hearing it sounds like a constant bar scene from Train Spotting (yes, I know that was in Scotland)

#4 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-13 08:49 PM | Reply

Dublin was fun. Lots of acoustic music at the pubs. I took a train to the fishing village of Howth to get some fresh seafood. I wasnt disappointed. Toured Guinness and Jameson.

#5 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-10-14 02:08 PM | Reply

"Where are da white women at?"

#6 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-10-15 10:35 AM | Reply