Tuesday, October 15, 2019

A veteran who lost the lower half of his body in an explosion has received one of the world's first penis transplants " and he's calling it "one of the best decisions I ever made."

Nine years ago, a US Navy corpsman was tending to wounded soldiers after an ambush by Taliban fighters in Afghanistan when an IED detonated beneath him. It took away his legs " as well as his genitals.

Comments

The video was interesting. I assumed they just lopped the donor dick at the base and proceded from there. There's much more to it.

#1 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-15 12:11 PM | Reply

There is hope for Fat Nixon yet.

#2 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-10-15 12:37 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I am happy that this man got an important part of his life replaced.
The things they can do now are amazing.
But it did remind me of the story of the man with a 12 incher that stuttered. Called the Dr, "D-D-D-Doc, ya g-g-gotta help me lose this s-s-stutter."
Dr examines him and says, 'We gotta shorten your package by 8 inches, then you'll lose the stutter."
Of course he doesn't really want to but he's tired of the stutter and has it done. Sure enough the stutter is gone. Later he regrets the decision, calls the Dr and says, "Doc, is there anyway we can reverse this. I really miss what I had".
Dr says, N-n-no, I'm afraid w-w-we c-c-can't.

#3 | Posted by 6thPersona at 2019-10-15 05:22 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

There is hope for Fat Nixon yet.

#2 | POSTED BY NIXON

....and SporkGoat... his sister/wife will be pleased..... for the first time in her life.

#4 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-10-15 10:03 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"...and SporkGoat... his sister/wife will be pleased..... for the first time in her life.

#4 | POSTED BY ABORTED_MONSON"

Profound.

As always, your jungle gym mentatlity posts shine the light on your mentality. Saves the rest of us from having to point it out. LOL

I knew I'd catch a few fish with this post, but I'm disappointed at how few. Are your jungle gym buddies giggling at the word "----" still?

#5 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-15 10:06 PM | Reply

The -------- donor was someone Putin met in Helsinki.

#6 | Posted by bored at 2019-10-16 04:46 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

#7 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-10-16 01:48 PM | Reply

You want an AIDS penis. Very interesting. Planning on pwning the libs with that too?

#8 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-10-16 01:49 PM | Reply

"If I ever need this I'm going to request John Holmes body be exhumed for my donor unit.

#7 | POSTED BY JEFFJ AT 2019-10-16 01:48 PM |"

Being hung like a Tic Tac, I'll take whatever I can get. LOL

#9 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-16 01:52 PM | Reply

I'm going to request John Holmes body be exhumed for my donor unit.

You don't want to do that. Even when fully hard on camera, he had the hardness of a sponge, according to all the prawn stars he worked with. Many said it was a total turn-off.

Apparently men that big ... around 12 inches...can't get really hard.

#10 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-16 02:47 PM | Reply

Fair enough, Tremain.

I just checked John Holmes off my list of donors should I ever need this.

#11 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-10-16 02:57 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1