Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Speakers at a pro-Trump conference urged attendees to "go to war" for the president and laughed about beating up classmates. It's the same conference where a video of a fake Trump shooting members of the media played.

Comments

War, huh, good god
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing, listen to me

www.youtube.com

#1 | Posted by Corky at 2019-10-16 02:26 AM | Reply

OBAMA is going to get people killed

- jeffyj

#2 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2019-10-16 07:00 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 10

This ---- will get innocent people killed.

Repugs don't care so long as their tinpot dictator is supported.

#3 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-10-16 07:16 AM | Reply

30+ yrs of right wing talk/hate radio/tv have taken an ugly toll on the American populace.

#4 | Posted by Angrydad at 2019-10-16 07:54 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 9

There will be Right wing threats against polling stations in 2020,

#5 | Posted by Zed at 2019-10-16 07:57 AM | Reply

"There will be Right wing threats against polling stations in 2020"

And there will be Right wing threats posing as antifa/black panthers/la raza threats against polling stations in 2020.

#6 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2019-10-16 08:06 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"This [------] will get innocent people killed."

"Repugs don't care so long as their tinpot dictator is supported."

Haven't you been paying attention? That's not a bug, it's a feature.

#7 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2019-10-16 08:17 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Haven't you been paying attention? That's not a bug, it's a feature.

#7 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine

Their worldview is schit and they know it.

Their ideas have failed repeatedly and they know it.

Their "morals and values" are transparent and they know it.

All that's left for them is to force those failures on the rest of us via the judiciary and, when that fails, violence.

#8 | Posted by jpw at 2019-10-16 09:06 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

How pathetic must you be to be willing to die for Donald Trump?

#9 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2019-10-16 10:32 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 6

"How pathetic must you be to be willing to die for Donald Trump?"

#10 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2019-10-16 11:08 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

"How pathetic must you be to be willing to die for Donald Trump?

#9 | POSTED BY TFDNIHILIST "

If the proggies had their way, Americans would be dying for Kurds. That's OK with them. But for an American to die for another American? Ooutrageous!

#11 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-16 11:21 AM | Reply | Funny: 3

Americans would be dying for Kurds.

#11 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10

They died for us.

#12 | Posted by Zed at 2019-10-16 11:25 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

`"They died for us.

#12 | POSTED BY ZED AT 2019-10-16 11:25 AM "

Supposedly the spawn of your invisible sky fairy did too, but I didn't ask either one of them to, so it's not on me.

#13 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-16 11:30 AM | Reply

Too much truth to handle all at once?

#14 | Posted by Zed at 2019-10-16 11:30 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

it's not on me.

#13 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-16 11:30 AMFlag: (Choose)FunnyNewsworthyOffensiveAbusive

Texans believe in, and stand by, their friends.

#15 | Posted by Zed at 2019-10-16 11:31 AM | Reply

"Too much truth to handle all at once?

#14 | POSTED BY ZED "

If it was, I wouldn't have typed it out, zed. Think!

I feel the pull of zed's tractor beam of inanity. Time to escape while I can.

#16 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-16 11:32 AM | Reply

"Texans believe in, and stand by, their friends.

#15 | POSTED BY ZED "

And I do.

#17 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-16 11:32 AM | Reply

Time to escape while I can.

#16 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-16 11:32 AM | Reply

Just pull a sheet over your head.

#18 | Posted by Zed at 2019-10-16 11:33 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

And I do.

#17 | Posted by goatman

When convenient.

#19 | Posted by Zed at 2019-10-16 11:33 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"When convenient.

#19 | POSTED BY ZED "

citation needed

#20 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-16 11:34 AM | Reply

"GW Bush will be the Abraham Lincoln of the ME"

- goayboy of yesteryear

#21 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2019-10-16 11:41 AM | Reply

Luckily
.. Most of these people are over 85 and will be dead by the next election.
The rest are waitig for the rapture to send them to paradise .. sound familiar?

#22 | Posted by 503jc69 at 2019-10-16 12:28 PM | Reply

Is it REALLY that serious?

You are legends in your own mind.

#23 | Posted by fresno500 at 2019-10-16 02:28 PM | Reply

@#11 ... But for an American to die for another American? Ooutrageous! ...

The aspect that of the statement concerns me is not an American dying for another American, as your comment tries to frame it.

The aspect of the statement that concerns me is Pres Trump supporters encouraging Americans to fight against and kill other Americans, just so Pres Trump can stay in power.

#24 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-10-16 02:42 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

"When convenient.

#19 | POSTED BY ZED "

citation needed

#20 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

Ok. He here ya go!

#25 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-10-16 03:51 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Texans believe in, and stand by, their friends.

#15 | POSTED BY ZED

For someone to be able to relate to that statement, they have to actually HAVE friends.

And I say that, aimed an no one in particular.

#26 | Posted by gtbritishskull at 2019-10-16 03:54 PM | Reply

"#25 | POSTED BY DONNERBOY "

none of my posts on that thread corroborate what zed claimed.

#27 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-16 04:03 PM | Reply

But for an American to die for another American? Ooutrageous!

#11 | POSTED BY GOATMAN AT 2019-10-16 11:21 AM | REPLY

you glorify domestic terrorism and anarchy. you should be banned.

#28 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-10-16 04:50 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"you glorify domestic terrorism and anarchy. you should be banned.

#28 | POSTED BY BRUCEBANNER "

Obviously, if you have to lie to make a point, you don't have one..

Why do you lie?

#29 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-16 04:54 PM | Reply

I've got my clipboard, text books
Lead me to the station
Yeah, I'm off to the civil war
I've got my kit bag, my heavy boots
I'm runnin' in the rain
Gonna run till my feet are raw

#30 | Posted by visitor_ at 2019-10-16 04:54 PM | Reply

"Time to go commit murder and/or die for the host of Celebrity Apprentice"
-a rational human being

#31 | Posted by JOE at 2019-10-16 05:01 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Just pull a sheet over your head.
#18 | POSTED BY ZED"

"And I do.
#19 | Posted by goatman"

Whoa - truth on the DR. Stop the presses!

#32 | Posted by mOntecOre at 2019-10-16 05:01 PM | Reply

yeah riiiight ... like you need to tell a pack of feckless republicl0wns to prepare to go to war. Its all they do...and still they lose.

#33 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2019-10-16 07:29 PM | Reply

Obviously, if you have to lie to make a point, you don't have one..
Why do you lie?

#29 | POSTED BY GOATMAN AT 2019-10-16 04:54 PM | REPLY | FLAG:

#34 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-10-16 10:53 PM | Reply

"No lies from me, but you're calling for the death of Americans. That's unacceptable. Your jihad is unacceptable.

POSTED BY BRUCEBANNER"

Citation needed.

If you have to lie to make a point, you don't really have one.

Learn this.

#35 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-16 11:30 PM | Reply

It takes a village...

Well...

Sometimes you gotta burn down that village to save it.

#36 | Posted by Pegasus at 2019-10-17 11:04 AM | Reply

"Sometimes you gotta burn down that village to save it."

"They're not thinking about it like that. They're willing to kill for Donald Trump and are just waiting for the signal. Probably one or two of them here at least. And the rest of them are preparing their justifications for it."

Found one.

#37 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2019-10-17 12:14 PM | Reply

The war has already started

trumps-rhetoric-does-inspire-more-hate-crimes/

#38 | Posted by hamburglar at 2019-10-17 08:33 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The only violence I have seen is from leftist. Antifa, etc. But if it comes to that count me ready and willing.

#39 | Posted by sawdust at 2019-10-17 11:49 PM | Reply | Funny: 4

Found another one.

#40 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2019-10-18 07:41 AM | Reply

"Here, hold my beer while I git out of my barcalounger...there's a war between[sic] the states startin'."

--Private First Class Chester "the Chest of Drawers" Thibodeaux.

#41 | Posted by madscientist at 2019-10-18 08:06 AM | Reply

If you're going to war for djt, get your weapon, load it, shoot yourself in the face

#42 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-10-18 08:55 AM | Reply