Wednesday, October 16, 2019

A man in Ireland got the last laugh at his funeral by pranking mourners with a message from beyond the grave.

Comments

I would have commented on how hot it is down here, but not everyone shares my life experiences. I don't regret it though.

#1 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-10-16 07:58 PM | Reply

LOL. That's great. That's something I would do if I was going to have a funeral (I'm not. Med school gets me)

I love dark humor. Have you seen "Death at a funeral"? What a great dark comedy. This story reminds me of the scene (SPOILER ALERT!) where the blackmailing gay dwarf in the coffin starts banging on it from the inside in the middle of the funeral, and the American who is accidentally tripping on acid starts screaming, "I knew it!" thinking he had heard noises in the coffin earlier, but no one believed him. I don't laugh out loud at movies much, but I couldn't stop with this one.

If you haven;t seen that movie HeRat, get it. But get the older one with the white cast. It is much better than the later one with the black cast. IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes agree.

#2 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-16 08:10 PM | Reply

Death at a Funeral

www.imdb.com

#3 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-16 08:12 PM | Reply

I'm still trying to think of a 'beyond the grave' joke to make after i die.. I think my family halfway expects that from me. But it's going to be difficult since I am going straight to university.

#4 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-16 08:18 PM | Reply

Highly recommended.

www.imdb.com

#5 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-10-16 08:22 PM | Reply

Highly recommended.

www.imdb.com

#6 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-10-16 08:23 PM | Reply

www.imdb.com

Not a black comedy, but a great Japanese film about the topic.

#7 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-10-16 08:40 PM | Reply

#4 | Posted by goatman

#8 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-10-16 09:46 PM | Reply

"Yeah, that's a good excuse next-to-death-man. Leave that fake online trail for the investigators....

#8 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT"

That's the beauty of my plan: It would be so over the top that my real toys will be thought to be part of the props. No one will ever know the REAL reason I'm called goatman

#9 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-16 10:09 PM | Reply

Johnny will know. Johnny will know.

#10 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-10-16 10:38 PM | Reply

"Johnny will know. Johnny will know.

#10 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT"

Who's Johnny?

#11 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-17 01:45 AM | Reply

"No one will ever know the REAL reason I'm called goatman"

Because you're involved in the retail sneaker business?
www.goat.com

Because you enjoy butting heads?

#12 | Posted by TrueBlue at 2019-10-17 06:04 AM | Reply

"Because you enjoy butting heads?

POSTED BY TRUEBLUE "

Actually, that's one of the reasons my shipmates in the Navy gave me that name. The other is because of a story I related about the legendary Goatman who allegedly attacked teenagers necking on the backroads of Plano, where I grew up. And I pissed in my beard a lot like a billy goat.

#13 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-17 09:07 AM | Reply

This is hilarious.

#14 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-10-17 10:53 AM | Reply

That was great!!

#15 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-10-17 03:40 PM | Reply

"One idea I've had is to get all sorts of sex items like dildoes, exotic rubbers, strap ons, ----- (gay and straight) and even a blow up doll and hide them in all the drawers around my house for people to find when they come to clean the place up to sell. That'll get them wondering!"

Family friend died. We helped clean out her place. She unironically did have a bunch of toys, even in the kitchen. Her husband had died years before. Also home made vhs tapes with the neighbors name on them. I was taking her toy pile in a garbage bag to the dumpster out front. The bag broke open on the street, one of the relatives shouted "oh no, the toys!" right when some kids were driving by on bicycles.

The dumpster vibrated for like a day.

There was also a p*nis pump under the driver side seat of her truck.

That couple knew how to party.

#16 | Posted by dibblda at 2019-10-18 04:24 PM | Reply

Mic drop

#17 | Posted by dibblda at 2019-10-19 11:08 PM | Reply

After getting canned from a too-stressful corporate job, a friend of mine decided to try the other end of the spectrum, and got a job driving a hearse. His repeated boast: "Never got a single complaint!"

His wife, tired of hearing this, asked for my help to prank him...so here's what we did:

We got a 90 minute cassette, and fast-forwarded it to near the end of the first side. Then she recorded me disguising my voice, muffled through a pillow. And right before she kissed him goodbye, she set it to "Play".

So...

...about 44 minutes into the drive he heard a frantic muffled voice screaming:.
Hey! Hey, what's going on? Lemme outta here! LEMME OUTTA HERE!!!

Legend has it, he had to change his underwear.

#18 | Posted by Danforth at 2019-10-19 11:56 PM | Reply