Sunday, October 20, 2019

The Jimmy Dore Show | Oct 19, 2019

Bernie Sanders Has Had It With Jimmy Dore!

video length 4:00

Comments

"I respect Jimmy Dore very much, Jimmy Dore is a friend of mine..."

-- Bernie Sanders?

#1 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-10-20 11:16 AM | Reply

Bernie says he will support the Democratic nominee, that's why I like Bernie Sanders far more than Jimmy Dore. It isn't just about his own ego, it's about the leadership of our country. Egomaniacs like Dore don't actually care about that, they care about their egos. People like Dore are partially responsible for giving us Donald Trump as President. Bernie asked them all to support the Democratic nominee but they were just too egotistical to take his advice.

#2 | Posted by danni at 2019-10-20 01:42 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Who on the DR hasn't had it with Jimmy Dore?

#3 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-20 05:12 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Who on the DR hasn't had it with Jimmy Dore?

#3 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

Goat-Troll is trolling again -- what new.

Hey Slappy, Who died and made you the DR's interior decorator?

Go boil some water, Troll.

#4 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-10-20 05:23 PM | Reply

"Hey Slappy, Who died and made you the DR's interior decorator?
Go boil some water, Troll.

#4 | POSTED BY PINCHALOAF AT 2019-10-20 05:23 PM "

Asking who hasn't had it with Jimmy Dore means I feel I somehow have power here on the DR? Your leaps of logic are exceeding snoofy's.

#5 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-20 05:33 PM | Reply

"Go boil some water, Troll.

#4 | POSTED BY PINCHALOAF "

I'll be doing that in a couple of hours when I make my home made mac and cheese with roasted poblano chiles, roasted garlic, and bacon and bread crumb topping.

I'll let you know when I start.

#6 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-20 05:36 PM | Reply

I'll let you know when I start.

#6 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

Lame

But whatever you say, Rachel Ray.

#7 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-10-20 05:47 PM | Reply

"Lame
But whatever you say, Rachel Ray.

POSTED BY PINCHALOAF "

And telling me to go boil water is the acme of quality posting, I presume? LOL

#8 | Posted by goatman at 2019-10-20 06:25 PM | Reply

I prefer my comedians to actually be funny.
Makes me wonder when I hear somebody laughing at nothing .
If I'm high and still not laughing..you ain't funny

#9 | Posted by 503jc69 at 2019-10-20 10:39 PM | Reply

Thread deserves to make it to doubt digits.

#10 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2019-10-21 09:29 PM | Reply