Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Pakistanis in parts of the UK are marrying their cousins at a rate of 63%, leading to a doubling of the birth defect rate.

Comments

That's called "cultural enrichment," by the multiculturalists.

#1 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-10-30 01:20 PM | Reply

I didn't realize the Peacock family are -----.

#2 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-10-30 01:21 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Zing!

#3 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-10-30 01:22 PM | Reply

Peacockistans?

#4 | Posted by truthhurts at 2019-10-30 01:36 PM | Reply

LOL... Bradford.

I wouldn't expect anything less.

#5 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-30 01:48 PM | Reply

Pakistanis in parts of the UK are marrying their cousins at a rate of 63%

Slackers! Here in Texastani we have almost 100% compliance!

-JTosseRigelSekkekaiMain

#6 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-10-30 02:27 PM | Reply

---------- pervs. I wouldn't be surprised if the rate is even higher in Pakistan proper.

#7 | Posted by moder8 at 2019-10-30 02:37 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Never been to Bradford have you?... Bradford Winston? LOL

It's full of communities from different parts of Asia, all isolated from each other. It's a cesspool by design. Even the whites are inbred.

#8 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-30 02:42 PM | Reply

even higher in Pakistan proper.

Have a look at the breeding habits of British royalty.... it will be quite an education for you.

#9 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-30 02:46 PM | Reply

JT: Your defense is that the British Royalty are even more ---------- and perverted than Pakistanis? That's not much of a defense.

#10 | Posted by moder8 at 2019-10-30 02:52 PM | Reply

I am not defending a bunch of stupid people.

I am just pointing out even stupider people. For amusement, yours and mine.

#11 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-30 02:57 PM | Reply

What I am saying is, when I was named John Henry Ford Tremain, I could have added "Bradford" in there.. it's quite British sounding innit?.. but no... you're the only one dumb enough to call yourself "Bradford".. LOL

Mate, there is a reason kids aren't named "Bradford" any more. LOL

#12 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-30 03:01 PM | Reply

"when I was named John Henry Ford Tremain, I could have"

What do you mean by "I". Your parents didn't name you?

#13 | Posted by dibblda at 2019-10-30 04:45 PM | Reply

It didn't work out well for the Targaryans.

#14 | Posted by madbomber at 2019-10-30 05:12 PM | Reply

Your parents didn't name you?

I was consulted and was part of the decision making process... I am told I only responded to pictures of Henry Ford and Johnny Tremain. I rejected Tarzan, Robin Hood, Peter Parker and Lex Luthor (among many others).

Point is, I was in the loop.

#15 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-31 02:04 AM | Reply

It didn't work out well for the Targaryans.

She did have her dragons and she did destroy everyone. It was only in the end she went bonkers.

#16 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-10-31 02:07 AM | Reply

The rate of births and birth defects would be even higher if not for so many of the pairs of cousins mating being male.

#17 | Posted by visitor_ at 2019-10-31 08:02 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

When wanting to be with your own goes terribly wrong.

#18 | Posted by fresno500 at 2019-10-31 03:42 PM | Reply

Kentuckistan.

#19 | Posted by Spork at 2019-10-31 08:59 PM | Reply

We have the same problem in America. Only it's brother's and sister's
Usually in red states. We even have a guy in the whitehouse that wants to "be with" his own daughter.
I wouldn't doubt he did some real nasty stuff to her when she was much younger.

#20 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-11-01 01:03 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

We have the same problem in America.

But notice, Pakistani-Americans do not have this problem. Because America is a wide open society where you don't feel trapped.

It's British society itself that is going to hell. The Pakistanis (and other ethnic people) in Bradford are apparently feel shut off from the regular British people and it's understandable... would you want your son "married" to a poofter? Or How about your daughter's white husband turns out to be a football hooligan?

Basically, they have stopped trying to mix in with the white people as white culture in Bradford is getting seedier and seedier. So they marry their cousins.

This article is written by someone who was dumped by some Bradfordian Pakistani... the black people and Indians and Bengalis are all having their own troubles in loser places like Bradford.

And with Brexit, Britain is going to turn even more insular now.

#21 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-01 01:13 AM | Reply

"I am told I only responded to pictures of Henry Ford and Johnny Tremain.
#15 | POSTED BY J_TREMAIN "

Your dad told me that story was only partially true as those pictures were only a distant runner up 'Goat ----', which would be the most common first name in Pakistan if they didn't explicitly exclude it. Your dad told me the top 5 were rounded out by 'Chinese Penis', 'woman ankle', and '12 year old boy'.

#22 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-11-01 06:46 AM | Reply

Your dad told me

Dad will not talk to random jew crunt.

Fact