Monday, November 04, 2019

FBI stops White Supremicist planning on bombing a synagogue.

Comments

And if this is the same article I read earlier, paid the cook to poison their water with arsenic.

#1 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-11-04 05:06 PM | Reply

#2 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-11-04 05:07 PM | Reply

#2,Be careful out there. The FBI is trolling Facebook with fake accounts hinting they're white supremacists...Lfthndthrds

Translation: Be careful, out there fellow terrorist white nationalists. The FBI is trolling Facebook with fake accounts hinting they're white supremacists. I wouldnt want you to get caught.
FTFY

#3 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2019-11-04 07:40 PM | Reply

#1 | POSTED BY LFTHNDTHRDS

Yes, same one.

#4 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-11-04 07:55 PM | Reply

I wouldnt want you to get caught.
FTFY

#3 | POSTED BY OLDWHISKEYSOUR AT 2019-11-04 07:40 PM | FLAG:

I hope they all get caught

#5 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-11-04 08:40 PM | Reply

I was sort of being facetious.

#6 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-11-04 08:40 PM | Reply

^^^ Yea ok.

#7 | Posted by fresno500 at 2019-11-04 08:48 PM | Reply

--------- you dork, can't you find a link other than cnn and the autoplay video. I just woke up my wifes black bull and he's po'ed at me now

Why aren't the fbi guys in jail for aiding and abetting? They provided the inert pipe boms. Ceaser sayoc at least built his lame inert pipe bombs.....(or where they really built down the street at the DNC hq?)

#8 | Posted by mutant at 2019-11-04 10:50 PM | Reply

"The bomb didn't blow up so there was nothing wrong here."
-Trumpers

#9 | Posted by JOE at 2019-11-05 11:09 AM | Reply

Who's the dork that keeps the volume at 100 on their computer?

#10 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-11-05 01:03 PM | Reply