Tuesday, November 12, 2019

A Florida county has joined the nationwide trend of pushing back against the attack on gun rights by declaring itself a "Second Amendment Sanctuary." Last week's action by Lake County made it the first Florida county to act, according to the Orlando Sentinel. The resolution "declares Lake County as a Second Amendment Sanctuary in order to preserve for the People of, on, and in Lake County, their rights guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States of America."

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Commissioner Josh Blake said the resolution came in response to gun-grabbing proposals offered by Democratic presidential candidates.

Comments

This renews my faith in the Republic.

#1 | Posted by boaz at 2019-11-12 08:18 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

LMFAO They suffer from Napoleon complex

#2 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-11-12 08:42 PM | Reply

"This renews my faith in the Republic."

LOL!

What an oaf.

#3 | Posted by Angrydad at 2019-11-12 08:49 PM | Reply

I mean, illegal immigrants can already legally purchase guns, so I guess I'm not sure what changed...

#4 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-11-12 08:51 PM | Reply

derp derp derp derp

#5 | Posted by hamburglar at 2019-11-12 08:55 PM | Reply

I'd honestly say this barely qualifies as news nowadays.

But just imagine if the resolution "declares Lake County as an Abortion Sanctuary in order to preserve for the People of, on, and in Lake County, their rights guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States of America."

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-11-12 09:00 PM | Reply

Anyone made the connection yet between sanctuary cities and this new type of sanctuary county?

#7 | Posted by sentinel at 2019-11-12 09:03 PM | Reply

One is full of Mexicans, the other hates Mexicans.

#8 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-11-12 11:11 PM | Reply

One is full of Mexicans, the other hates Mexicans.
#8 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

So now Democrats hate "mexicans" ... I always knew that was true .. thanks for confirming my bias.
www.dailyherald.com

#9 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-11-12 11:22 PM | Reply

Sounds like this will be a "spank bank" for ----------- like the lily white racist redneck that is Boazo to whip out their tiny weenuses and go to town. .....until people start pointing and laughing.

#10 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-11-13 12:59 AM | Reply

#10,

Arent you white? I wouldnt want to do a ---- measuring contest if I were you. I was in the black folks line when God was handing out penises.

#11 | Posted by boaz at 2019-11-13 06:10 AM | Reply | Funny: 3

And then completely forgot to wait in the --------- line.

#12 | Posted by blackheartsun at 2019-11-13 12:05 PM | Reply

Foolish me. I thought Texas would beat them to the punch.

I also (grimly) observe, if there was place ripe for a mass shooting, it is Lake County. Hope I'm wrong.

#13 | Posted by moder8 at 2019-11-13 03:40 PM | Reply

10,

#11 | POSTED BY comrade BOAZO
Stop with the lies...
You were in no such line Cletus, they don't allow lily white racist rednecks like yourself in that line.

Yes, I'm white, very white, practically albino..... but not as white as you are though, if you catch my drift hilljack.

#14 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-11-14 01:09 AM | Reply

They're gonna call it (Aiss) Hole-in-the-wall.

#15 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2019-11-14 11:10 PM | Reply