Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Comments

So Trump is only successfully attempting over-practiced behaviors, such as attempted bribery.

#1 | Posted by Zed at 2019-11-20 02:50 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

--an anonymous senior government official

Oh. That's credible. This is what passes for j-j-j-journalism these days.

#2 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-11-20 03:04 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

#3 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-11-20 03:49 PM | Reply

Anonymity-for-profit is a problem when tossing hand grenades at anyone, let alone the president. Immediately raises questions as to accuracy, veracity and hidden agendas. This is true in all cases.

#4 | Posted by moder8 at 2019-11-20 03:55 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

--On Tuesday, one of the most anticipated political books of the year

Anticipated by who? Fake journalists like Jim Acosta?

#5 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-11-20 04:42 PM | Reply

Fredo Cuomo?

#6 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-11-20 04:43 PM | Reply

"This is what passes for j-j-j-journalism these days."

It worked for-----------.
Kinda funny how think it didn't.

#7 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-11-20 04:43 PM | Reply

I still think it's Kellyanne Conway. I think she and her husband George has just been playing all of us.

Remember, she was never a Trump person. She was put there by the Mercers, to keep an eye on their 'investment'. I suspect that she's just cashing in while the market is hot. Why should she wait until after Trump leaves office when every person who ever worked in the White House, from the guy who emptied the wastebaskets to the President himself, will be writing a book.

OCU

#8 | Posted by OCUser at 2019-11-20 05:20 PM | Reply

My sources tell me the author is Flight Risk. They note the chapter about how he always forgets to put toilet seat down.

#9 | Posted by Corky at 2019-11-20 05:25 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I hope it's Barron.

#10 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-11-20 05:35 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

That is the risk in electing any 70+ yo politician in their declining years. Young man's game.

#11 | Posted by Greatamerican at 2019-11-20 05:40 PM | Reply

"I really wish this writer had the stones to put his name on his work. It would make him far more credible.
#3 | POSTED BY JEFFJ"

I know, right? And what makes it weird is that you know Trump encourages candor from his staff and would never retaliate against someone for simply telling the truth.

#12 | Posted by mOntecOre at 2019-11-20 06:10 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

#3 | POSTED BY JEFFJ"

It's easy to demand others have the stones to out themselves when it's not your ass on the line.

#13 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-11-20 06:25 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Trump's propecia is rotting his brain. Anything to hold onto his hair though.

www.pfsfoundation.org

"Finasteride Causes Several Alterations' in the Section of the Brain Responsible for Processing Long-term Memory and Emotional Responses, New Animal-model Study Demonstrates"

#14 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-11-20 06:55 PM | Reply

#3 | Posted by JeffJ

Yes I need proof that trump's brain is mush. Because I dont have eyes or ears.

#15 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-11-20 06:57 PM | Reply

The demented sack of---------- was rushed to the hospital last weekend because his brains are leaking out of his ears.

#16 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2019-11-20 07:09 PM | Reply

Jeff, I wish you had the stones to admit the fact that Trump is destroying America.

#17 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2019-11-20 07:11 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

America is doing great. TDS is causing chaos. STFU.

#18 | Posted by Greatamerican at 2019-11-20 07:21 PM | Reply

America is doing great. TDS is causing chaos. STFU.

#18 | Posted by Greatamerican

TDS - the mental condition where you shut out facts and demonstrate unwavering support of a proven crook and con man no matter when evidence comes out against him.

#19 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-11-20 07:57 PM | Reply

JefFJ can't even see how Right To Work has harmed America, and he has decades of data to work with.
You think he can call out Trump for literally anything?

#20 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-11-20 08:23 PM | Reply

America is doing great. TDS is causing chaos. STFU.

#18 | Posted by Greatamerican

Hey cultist, Trump is causing chaos by being a corrupt POS.

#21 | Posted by jpw at 2019-11-20 10:18 PM | Reply

#17 | POSTED BY OLDWHISKEYSOUR

You must not be reading Jeff's posts.

He loves the tax cuts he and his family have received and is elated with the judiciary appointments.

Trump is Jeff's kinda president.

#22 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-11-21 03:26 AM | Reply

Poor flakes...which part of your America is destroyed?

#23 | Posted by Greatamerican at 2019-11-21 03:38 AM | Reply

Would explain a lot of his speeches so yeah not exactly a shocking revelation.

Maybe Anonymous is the author and they hacked the WH documents. Or maybe Anonymous will sue the author for stealing their name. If that happens could Anonymous anonymously sue anonymous?

#24 | Posted by TaoWarrior at 2019-11-21 04:05 AM | Reply

"President Donald Trump regularly struggles to "remember what he's said or been told," an anonymous senior government official behind a new expos on the inner workings of the White House has claimed.

"At Trump's age it's called HALFheimers.

#25 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-11-21 04:46 AM | Reply

GREATAMERICAN

"Poor flakes...which part of your America is destroyed?"

Well, three years we were relatively happy, content and our place in the world was secure. We had a President that was honorable and we didn't have to bother ourselves with the sausage factory in D.C. We knew the future of America was in good hands and nobody was having night sweats over the demise of democracy.

Look at us now.

#26 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-11-21 05:07 AM | Reply

My one post netted 6 responses, most of which took umbrage with what I said.

My one post was immediately followed by a post from Mod8 essentially saying the same thing I said, albeit more eloquently, and.....nothing.

TFF!

#27 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-11-21 09:30 AM | Reply

#3 | POSTED BY JEFFJ

Though I think Trump is showing early signs of dementia, I agree. This book has little validity without a named author, or agreement from a number of named witnesses.

#28 | Posted by Whatsleft at 2019-11-21 02:34 PM | Reply

Does not jive with hearing him answering all those [so called] journalists' questions [on a frequent basis] prior to boarding Marine One.

#29 | Posted by MSgt at 2019-11-21 04:07 PM | Reply

"My one post netted 6 responses, most of which took umbrage with what I said.
#27 | POSTED BY JEFFJ"

Someone call a whambulance! Stat!

#30 | Posted by mOntecOre at 2019-11-21 06:48 PM | Reply

I'm not wrong, Monte.

Scroll up and you'll see.

#31 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-11-21 06:50 PM | Reply