Sunday, November 24, 2019

A Sydney man has been charged for punching and stomping on a heavily pregnant woman unprovoked, in what was described as an "Islamophobic" attack. The 43-year-old suspect is seen lunging over the table to attack a 31-year-old woman, who police said is 38 weeks pregnant. After several frenzied punches, the woman fell to the ground and was stamped on, before bystanders wrestled the assailant away.

Comments

"If it were not for the brave actions of these members of the community in stopping the assault the victim may very well have sustained much more serious injuries," said police inspector Luke Sywenkyj.

Australians are the children of British criminals thrown away like trash.

It's in the blood. It shows.

I don't recall any pregnant Muslim women being beat up this way in America... even American bigots know where to draw the line.

And what "brave actions of these members of the community" you bastard cop guy? LOL

All I saw were the women trying to save their friend and some very lethargic men finally deciding to gently remove this person away (reluctantly).

That's Australia for you, baby. LOL

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 03:18 AM | Reply

Wasn't the guy who shot up those mosques in New Zealand, from Australia?

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 03:20 AM | Reply

From the lethargic way these "helpers" were moving you can tell Australasian society has turned it's men into BETA-MALES.

This is what happens in a lib country that doesn't allow gun ownership... BETA-MALES.

Next... national castration.

#3 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 03:23 AM | Reply

Australasian = AUSTRALIAN....

Some Asian countries in East and South East Asia... Singapore... Brunei... South Korea... Taiwan.... etc are successfully turning BETA-MALE... however most still keep their warrior traditions intact.

Notice whenever you have Taikwondo match against Japanese Karate... in 5 seconds you hear SPLAT with Korean dude on the floor having trouble breathing.

It's a real thing this "let's turn all makes docile".

#4 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 03:28 AM | Reply

all makes = all MALES

(damn error correct went into hyper-drive today)

#5 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 03:29 AM | Reply

Tremain, you seem to have a lot of hate towards people depending on their nationality.

#6 | Posted by Ottodog at 2019-11-24 05:05 PM | Reply

...a lot of hate towards people depending on their nationality.

He throws 70% of his hate at India, 20% at the US, 5% at Iran, and the other 5% at the rest of the former British colonies.

#7 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-11-24 05:11 PM | Reply

Weird. I guess it is ok when someone from a relatively powerless country expresses such prejudice to you folks?

#8 | Posted by Ottodog at 2019-11-24 05:49 PM | Reply

Like an angry kid? If a kid kid was throwing a tantrum as a full grown man, it would be dangerous. But as a 5 year old, it's kind of cute?

#9 | Posted by Ottodog at 2019-11-24 05:51 PM | Reply

Relatively powerless is also relatively harmless.

#10 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-11-24 05:52 PM | Reply

It would not have mattered if it had been her husband or brothers or father. Like the victims of acid attacks in Europe, it's a family affair. It's only news when a Muslim woman is beaten by a kaffir.

#11 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-11-24 07:31 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

If it's OK with them, why isn't it OK with you? LOL

I'm sorry I hurt your feewings.... actually I'm not... but hell I need to calm you down somehow!

#12 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 07:46 PM | Reply

Nonsense!

It depends on the season. And it's not %5 at one former British colony... Canada... it's more like 1%. Fits your minnow stature. Don't exaggerate.

But why concentrate on MY hate? This thread is about the HATE... caught on video... displayed by your typical Australian.

It's a pattern, you see. The most Islamophobic waves... tsunamis rather.. are found in places like France and Australia.

But I understand white people want to stick together.. or some such thing... so instead of condemning this behavior you people tacitly support it.

Sad.

#13 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 07:52 PM | Reply

you seem to have a lot of hate

And if I give you lots of love, what am I going to get in return?

I don't swing that way dude. Keep it in your closet.

Surprised why people want my love rather than hate.... as if....

#14 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 07:59 PM | Reply

A lot of oddly specific insults there, buddy.

No, my feelings were not hurt in the slightest.

Why are you so mad?

Seems like you are mad because....I'll let you fill in the blank. That's how therapy works.

#15 | Posted by Ottodog at 2019-11-24 08:03 PM | Reply

To answer your question, you give me love and I give you love back. Love is not necessarily agreement.

#16 | Posted by Ottodog at 2019-11-24 08:05 PM | Reply

hate towards people depending on their nationality.

"Painting with a broad brush" is an AMERICAN invention.

As an American citizen, I am proud of learning from the best.

#17 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 08:10 PM | Reply

No, my feelings were not hurt in the slightest.

Ummm no???

Posts 8 and 9 are screaming of HURT. Anyone can see that! LOL

#18 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 08:11 PM | Reply

Why are you so mad?

So according to you, someone from a tinpot little nation kicks and punches a heavily pregnant lady.. and I am supposed to be... HAPPY???

Or DISGUSTED?

See the disconnection in your fevered brain?

#19 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 08:14 PM | Reply

You seem very insistent on assuming the opinions of others. As do all humans, but I expect better of you folk on the retort. And the left in general. Perhaps a naive thought pattern. And there's like 5 or 10 of y'all that demonstrate fox news but twighlight zone version.

Sorry zed for cramping your style on the multiple posts. There is room for us all in America tho, right?

#20 | Posted by Ottodog at 2019-11-24 08:15 PM | Reply

you give me love and I give you love back

And if I give you love, what do I get in return?

Million dollars?

If that's the case, OK... pull down your pants, I'll give you love alright. LOL

#21 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 08:15 PM | Reply

You seem very insistent on assuming the opinions of others.

It's the AMERICAN WAY, you bloody Aussie.

Like it or leave it, it's the way things are done these days.

#22 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 08:17 PM | Reply

No, Tremain, I don't expect you to be happy about a white Australian committing bigoted violence towards a muslim woman. I am reacting towards your regular tendency to express hate towards humans based on their place of birth and/or residence. And questioning the acceptance of such behavior by the inhabitants of this blog.

#23 | Posted by Ottodog at 2019-11-24 08:18 PM | Reply

#21 same to you dude, but that has nothing to do with what I am trying to communicate.

#24 | Posted by Ottodog at 2019-11-24 08:19 PM | Reply

And boyz and gurlz... notice he (and the other two losers... but one is from Canada.. they are raised to be slow there, so I'll excuse HIM at least) STILL has NOT condemned the kicking and punching of a pregnant women ... more interested in talking nonsense with me about non-issues.

#25 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 08:21 PM | Reply

It's the AMERICAN WAY.

It's the AMERICAN WAY.

#26 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 08:22 PM | Reply

He's also fond of ------- his own threads. :-)

#27 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-11-24 08:24 PM | Reply

He's also fond of ------- his own threads.

Just a few days back, I felt sorry for you and humped YOUR thread.

ALL the posts were by me on your Dubai Airshow thread... remember? Go ahead and dig it up.

If it weren't for my thread -------, YOUR threads would be like ghost towns. *I* keep you alive, mate. LOL

#28 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 08:27 PM | Reply

Please observe.... The Canadian seems incapable of condemning the assault on a pregnant woman minding her bidness.

LOL

#29 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 08:29 PM | Reply

So it's news when a crazy attacks a Muslim woman in Australia, but it isn't news when a woman is stoned to death in Saudi Arabia for witchcraft, or adultery in Pakistan for speaking to a man on the street, or being burned to death because someone accused a Christian of blaspheming Mohammad. Cultural equivalency is pure crap. We are superior to these mid-evil thugs.

#30 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-11-24 08:32 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Because we're supposed to be better than them, dumbass.

#31 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-11-24 08:35 PM | Reply

I don't have to. You just got suckered since Pakistan wasn't a player in Dubai.

LOL.

#32 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-11-24 08:35 PM | Reply

Stoned to death, etc.... my my... what a fevered imagination you have.

But then in your own words:

i.postimg.cc

#33 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 08:35 PM | Reply

#toowoke there doc

#34 | Posted by Ottodog at 2019-11-24 08:35 PM | Reply

Damn, Inow see have been waiting years for a good opening:

Speaking of Australians and stoning to death:

m.youtube.com

#35 | Posted by Ottodog at 2019-11-24 08:38 PM | Reply

You just got suckered since Pakistan wasn't a player in Dubai.

Err.. there were three videos on your thread and a bunch of pictures that showed Pakistan WAS there.

Wow... you need to up your game, dude. Either lose like a man, or don't even try to play. Lying will just expose you as a Canadian even further than it already has:

#36 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 08:39 PM | Reply

Hey.. are all Canadian brought up to lie as a default defense mechanism? Or it's just YOU?

I mean it's fascinating... and I am after all, a student of human behavior. LOL

#37 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 08:46 PM | Reply

Speaking of Australians and stoning to death:

m.youtube.com

Even your music is trash.

Sorry dude.. but it is.

#38 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 08:48 PM | Reply

Sorry. Pakistan did fly their prop-driven, tricycle gear trainer in Dubai this year. My bad.

#39 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-11-24 08:49 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Whatever nerd

#40 | Posted by Ottodog at 2019-11-24 08:52 PM | Reply

Pakistan did fly

Nope.

Static display.

As I said... you make threads with no idea of how to present relevant news.

All you do is see a BBC link out of the corner of your eye and bam.. POSTED!. LOL

You actually have NO IDEA what the thread is about.

#41 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 08:53 PM | Reply

I think I win, since you clicked. What did you expect? Seriousness?

#42 | Posted by Ottodog at 2019-11-24 08:55 PM | Reply

their prop-driven, tricycle gear trainer

Something that Canada could never make. LOL

Was your loss making Bombardier in Dubai? Or was it hiding out of embarrassment?

#43 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 08:57 PM | Reply

Static display.

Ok. Thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and thought it could fly.

Again, my bad.

#44 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-11-24 08:58 PM | Reply

I think I win, since you clicked.

I like music. So?

And I was disappointed.

Why should I not click on any link provided??? I am always looking to get to the bottom of things.

#45 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 08:59 PM | Reply

Any link? Hmm...I will keep that in mind. Remember meatspin?

#46 | Posted by Ottodog at 2019-11-24 09:01 PM | Reply

Was your loss making Bombardier in Dubai?

It was.

#47 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-11-24 09:02 PM | Reply

Thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and thought it could fly.

Thought you would never ask.... LOL.. yet I knew you were dying to.

I would not have posted this video if it wasn't for you pathetic little ask. Here we go:

youtu.be

Gawd you are so transparent....

#48 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 09:02 PM | Reply

Credit where due... Pakistan has trainer that can fly.

Nice work. Done with thread fluffing though.

#49 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-11-24 09:10 PM | Reply

It was.

Funny how I can't find any videos of you in Dubai 2019.... where was Canada?

Probably in the crowd selling peanuts.... LOL

Pakistan has trainer that can fly

More than one!

youtu.be

You keep dropping little hints.... if you want to see aircraft videos so bad, just come out and say it! LOL

#50 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-24 09:14 PM | Reply

>Pregnant Muslim Woman Punched and Kicked in Australia
she shouldn't have been there in the first place. the only reason she's there is post-WW2 anglo guilt, which should have immediately evaporated the moment it came into existence/end of WW2.

#51 | Posted by berserkone at 2019-11-24 10:18 PM | Reply

>muslim wahmen in g'daymate
the wrong side won

#52 | Posted by berserkone at 2019-11-24 10:19 PM | Reply

Well, given the Liberal lust for the dual pleasures of 1.) killing Muslims (mainly in the Middle East via endless wars) and 2.) Killing fetuses, I would assume they would regard this as 2 birds with 1 stone.

#53 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-11-25 01:01 AM | Reply

"Well, given the Liberal lust for ... killing Muslims"

Can you taste the stupid when you post something that dumb?

#54 | Posted by Danforth at 2019-11-25 01:13 AM | Reply

What's funny is IraGoldberg thinks he's in the deep end of the pool, intellectually speaking.

#55 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-11-25 01:13 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#33 | Posted by J_Tremain It is not wise to judge a man by what he has overcone. Regardless, if you are too effectively insult me, I must first value your opinion. I do not respect an individual as enamored with mass murders as you certainly are. Still like Mao more than Stalin? Still in the death cult of communism?

#56 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-11-25 10:51 AM | Reply

to judge a man by what he has overcone

But you HAVEN'T "overcone". And you never will "overcone".

i.postimg.cc

THAT is the problem.

#57 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-25 11:55 AM | Reply

Still like Mao more than Stalin?

Always.

Still in ... communism?

I will ALWAYS be sympathetic to Communism even though not a Marxist myself.

But how can a rape victim with brain damage possibly understand that?

#58 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-11-25 11:59 AM | Reply

#58 | Posted by J_Tremain How pathetic, like the last devote of a dead religion your proclamation from your ruined edifice, scared by bloody history, knowing that your only potential converts are psychopaths or the willfully ignorant. Even suspecting all the while that if you were successful, you would probity be among the first against the wall, another victim of the dictatorship of the proletariat. The root of Communism is tyranny.

#59 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-11-26 09:39 AM | Reply | Funny: 1