Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Alyson Krueger: There are 4.5 million mom influencers in the United States, according to Mom 2.0, a conference that brings them together. They use websites and social media to record seemingly every detail of their lives: the sweater they bought for the fall, their child's favorite new toy, which coffee helps them wake up. What began, for many, as a creative outlet or a way to build community has morphed over the years into big business with a more direct link to brands and companies.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

"People think: 'This woman also drives around four kids and gets crumbs in her seat. She is just like me, so I am going to listen to her,'" said Elisa Camahort Page, a co-founder and former chief operating officer of BlogHer, a media company that put on events and acted as a publisher for female content creators.

Comments

This is why we have anti-vaxxers.

#1 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-11-26 02:08 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

This is why we have anti-vaxxers.
#1 | POSTED BY SNOOFY AT 2019-11-26 02:08 PM | REPLY | NEWSWORTHY 1

No, learning how the population is treated like a factory farm does that.

I'm certain you get the flu vaccine each and every year. Maybe even twice?

Tell me how raw milk is such a danger. Explain the levels of safe consumption of high fructose corn syrup. Who owns the patent for Aspartame?

Just admit that you are fed lies the same as all animals.

#2 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2019-11-26 03:27 PM | Reply

Politicians sick after drinking raw milk to celebrate legalizwww.independent.co.uk raw milk

#3 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2019-11-26 03:40 PM | Reply

Let me try that again:

Politicians sick after drinking raw milk to celebrate legalizing raw milk
www.independent.co.uk

#4 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2019-11-26 03:41 PM | Reply

Tell me how raw milk is such a danger.

Man we've really f$&)ed up evolution.

#5 | Posted by jpw at 2019-11-26 04:43 PM | Reply

Remember "raw water" from a couple years back? www.youtube.com

#6 | Posted by hamburglar at 2019-11-26 06:16 PM | Reply

Growing up on a dairy farm, we drank raw milk every day.
No one got sick.

#7 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2019-11-27 08:35 AM | Reply

Growing up on a dairy farm, we drank raw milk every day.
No one got sick.

POSTED BY PHESTEROBOYLE AT 2019-11-27 08:35 AM | REPLY

AMEN HONEY AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-11-27 08:40 AM | Reply

Up at the Boundary Waters, I filled our drinking water jugs from the middle of the lake and we all drank from them. Nobody ever got sick, except for the guy that got giardia.

#9 | Posted by hamburglar at 2019-11-27 10:16 AM | Reply

I'll stick to pasteurized when and if I ever drink another glass of milk which I doubt I ever will. Haven't drank milk for 30 years. Milk is for children, it's not good for adults. Artery clogging pus.

#10 | Posted by danni at 2019-11-27 10:16 AM | Reply

Tell me why any human drinks the mother's milk formula designed by nature to nourish a calf that weighs around 60 lbs at birth and gains ~400 lbs or more over the next 3 months. Cows milk is for baby cows. As Schwarzenegger says in Pumping Iron, "Milk is for babies."

#11 | Posted by chuffy at 2019-11-27 12:24 PM | Reply