Here is the Mueller report, by the numbers:
- 675: The number of days from when Mueller was appointed to the day he turned in his report to Barr.
- 34: people indicted as a result of Mueller's investigation, including Russian nationals and several former Trump aides and advisors.
- 19: lawyers who were employed by the special counsel's office, according to a letter Barr sent to Congress on Sunday.
- About 40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants and other staff that assisted with the investigation.
- More than 2,800 subpoenas issued by the Special Counsel's office, that's an average of at least four per day.
- Nearly 500 search warrants executed.
- More than 230 orders for communication records.
- Nearly 50 authorized orders for the use of pen registers, a tool that lets the government know who someone is communicating with and when, but not what they said.
- 13 evidence requests to foreign governments
- 500 witnesses interviewed
- $25 million in posted costs as of February
Mueller report:Investigation found no evidence Trump conspired with Russia, leaves obstruction question open
He was very quick to prosecute Padapadopolous over lying about some dates. With all of the resources I just cited and he found no evidence of collusion...it's probably because it wasn't there in the first place.