Wednesday, December 04, 2019

"I have abused my lungs quite a bit in the past, so breathing is a little more difficult these days and I have to be careful," [Willie} Nelson said in the interview. "I don't smoke anymore. I take better care of myself today."

Comments

Probably :)

But is he still an advocate? For instance I have rarely partaken, but advocate the rules should be the same as smoking.

I don't particularly enjoy the "smell".... but I have no issue people using it in their homes.

I do believe it enables cartels, it doesn't stop the trafficking it increases it. The trick would be to allow it at the federal level I suppose.

#1 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-12-04 11:38 AM | Reply

Edibles work just as well.

#2 | Posted by qcp at 2019-12-04 12:05 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#2 It wouldn't be Willie.

#3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-12-04 01:34 PM | Reply

Good for him. People need to slow down and ease off their vices when they get older, whether it's drink or smoke or whatever, if they want to sustain their quality of life as long as possible.

#4 | Posted by sentinel at 2019-12-04 02:34 PM | Reply

Willie has branded edibles too.
williesreserve.com

#5 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-12-04 02:36 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

So 70 years of cannabis can catch up to you?
I guess I only have only 35 years left to enjoy...better get busy

#6 | Posted by 503jc69 at 2019-12-04 02:44 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

He stopped smoking, as have many people who are happy to consume edibles instead. He didn't say he quit getting high, he said he stopped smoking.

#7 | Posted by chuffy at 2019-12-04 04:38 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

he got old and sold out to corporate america.... he'll be cutting his hair soon and wearing a coat and tie... doing public service commercials urging kids to stay in school...

record label says time to clean up your image... just some of the many changes as californians move to texas...

we'll all be poohing on the sidewalks before long...

but they will be bigger... coz this is Texas...

#8 | Posted by Pegasus at 2019-12-04 05:07 PM | Reply

So that's how you live forever. Bye Willie.

#9 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-12-04 06:02 PM | Reply

Willy is a Texan. That means if you don't approve of the way he lives, you can kiss his ---. He and a large majority of his fellow Texans could care less what you or anyone else thinks. No one else is going to pay his bills.

#10 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-12-05 12:54 AM | Reply

When vaping became a thing, many people I know quit smoking joints and taking rips from pipes and bongs. A really, really nice vaping device sells for about 20 Ameros and up, with a median of about 35 Ameros. Party on!

#11 | Posted by john47 at 2019-12-05 11:23 AM | Reply

I wish one day I can love my job enough to say when I'm in my 80s that I'll give up smoking mj for my job. That's crazy. Edibles are there but they aren't the same for a quick head buzz.

#12 | Posted by humtake at 2019-12-05 12:31 PM | Reply

Hi. I'm Willie Nelson for Edibles Unlimited!

#13 | Posted by LesWit at 2019-12-05 01:01 PM | Reply

This headline reminds me of a song:

"Jimmy Buffett Doesn't Live In Key West Anymore"

#14 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-12-05 04:23 PM | Reply