Monday, December 09, 2019

They were both Jewish inmates in Auschwitz, both privileged prisoners. Mr. Wisnia, initially forced to collect the bodies of prisoners who committed suicide, had been chosen to entertain his Nazi captors when they discovered he was a talented singer. Ms. Spitzer held the more high-powered position: She was the camp's graphic designer. They became lovers, meeting in their nook at a prescribed time about once a month. After the initial fears of knowing they were putting their lives in danger, they began to look forward to their dates. Mr. Wisnia felt special. "She chose me," he recalled.

Comments

Shrrrrppp shrrrrrrppppp shrrrrrrrrrppp

THAT sound is called "Milking the Hologram".

Shrrrrppp shrrrrrrppppp shrrrrrrrrrppp

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-12-09 12:04 PM | Reply

Oh shi..... it's Holocaust... not Hologram....

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-12-09 12:04 PM | Reply

And OF COURSE, it had to be from the Jew York... I mean, New York Times.

via GIPHY

Only mystery left is, how does BOAZ fit into the middle of all this???

#3 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-12-09 12:10 PM | Reply

Frankly Tremain your posts are offensive. But thanks again for letting everyone know what an anti-Semite ----- you are. That's exactly the kind of hate and mentality that leads to things like the Holocaust.

That story is a reminder of something very tragic and horrific in our past and it is an incredible tale of something good that came out of it. Ms. Spitzer is an amazing woman who repeatedly showed bravery in the face of not only the Nazis but the Communist Russians as well.

#4 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2019-12-09 05:08 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Rcade can you finally permaban that -------

#5 | Posted by truthhurts at 2019-12-09 05:31 PM | Reply

It's like I've had to tell a few of my peers don't let world affairs slow down your love life.

#6 | Posted by Tor at 2019-12-09 05:56 PM | Reply

I just thought this was a cool story.

#7 | Posted by boaz at 2019-12-09 08:36 PM | Reply

what an anti-Semite ----- you are

I have Semitic genes, you dope. I can't be an anti-Semite.

I AM however anti-Milking.

There is no shortage of milk. We don't need no more.

Hey I never said people should be killed!

All I'm saying is it's time to dial it down, don't you think?

#8 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-12-09 11:36 PM | Reply

I just thought this was a cool story.

Surrre.....

#9 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-12-09 11:41 PM | Reply

Ms. Spitzer is an amazing woman

She Mrs.Robinsoned a 17 year old.

I would call her amazing too.

#10 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-12-09 11:46 PM | Reply

But you guys please carry on.

Shrrrrppp shrrrrrrppppp shrrrrrrrrrppp

Mohamed and Aliya are already among the top ten baby names in the US.

As we grow and thrive, kiss goodbye to these stories, both made-up and real. Your time is coming to an end.

The magic of America is that it changes colors like a chameleon. The new color is going to be Muslim-green. 25 years... 50... 100... it WILL happen. LOL

#11 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-12-09 11:54 PM | Reply

Mosques are Vanishing in China Daily. And CNN reports that the source for the baby names combined male and female names LOL

And Muhammad being common isn't a compliment it just shows how uncreative ignorant backwards people all do things the same way.

#12 | Posted by Tor at 2019-12-09 11:56 PM | Reply

#12 | Posted by Tor at 2019-12-09 11:56 PM | Reply | Flag: Yes... you can smell the fear from this post alone!

#13 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-12-10 12:20 AM | Reply

Oh yeah I'm so scared of Hasan and his Curry.

China isn't playing around though it's practicing on its own Muslims what it will do to Pakistan LOL

#14 | Posted by Tor at 2019-12-10 12:28 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I'm so scared of Hasan and his Curry

You haven't tasted Hasan's curry yet.

China isn't playing aro..

We are talking of the You-Knighted-States of bloody Amreeka.... why are you trying to deflect to China? LOL

Fact is, one of the top ten baby names in the US is Mohamed for boys. OF COURSE more Muslim names will follow and take their place in the top ten.

One of the top ten names for girls in the US is now Aliya... with OF COURSE more Muslim girl names to come. I bet Thoraya would be next....

So in like 25 years, Mohamed or Tariq or Aliya or Thoraya will be running the Jew York Times... the Jewish paper that has fooled Americans to go to war more than once.

It will be a much better world, I promise.

#15 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-12-10 12:56 AM | Reply

China isn't playing around though it's practicing on its own Muslims

China is weeding out extremists/jihadists/islamists.

Pakistan is doing the same but in a gentler way.

Nobody cares about extremists.

China is... in fact... making Chinese Islam STRONGER.

youtu.be

And you forget Russia....

youtu.be

Russian Islam (the best version in my humble opinion) isn't going anywhere. LOL

#16 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-12-10 01:01 AM | Reply

Even Trump's Muslim Ban has fallen flat on it's face as far as I'm concerned. I can come and go as I please... anyone from Pakistan can.

So what if USA bans Iraqis or Syrians or Africans or Afghans from coming over? LOL

#17 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-12-10 01:07 AM | Reply

#8 | Posted by J_Tremain

Actually failing to remember what happened in things like the Holocaust, Holodomor, The Armenian Genocide, Rawanda, the Cambodia Killing Fields etc. leads to people repeating it and people joining in or letting them get away with it. In particular the general rise of antisemitism is an example of just exactly why stories like this need to be published. As for your blow off - your remarks are very antisemitic. I understand some of it due to the Israelis and what that country has become. The but is just like American's should not be anti-Muslim because of what some Muslims did it doesn't stand for Jews either.

Here's a list of Genocides... That doesn't include thing's like Stalin's or Mao's purges during the "Cultural Revolution" which were ideological equivalent of genocides.

#18 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2019-12-10 12:12 PM | Reply

I understand some of it due to the Israelis and what that country has become.

Some of it?

More like ALL of it.

I couldn't care less about Jews generally speaking...I am neutral... but their representative nation behaves like a cancer gone wild.

Wrong.

Some Muslims attacked. Not some Muslim nation.

With Jews however, some Jews do not attack Muslims. Their NATION of Isreal attacks and persecutes Palestinians and takes their lands and water.

Understand the point?

No Muslim country wants to attack the US (except Iran maybe).

But Isreal WANTS TO and DOES regularly attack Muslims.

A community is not judged by the acts of a random bunch of outliers and rouges. A community is judged by what their nation does by Govt action.

#19 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-12-10 12:51 PM | Reply

Isreal represents all the Jews on this planet (they say so).

Therefore Jewish people need to be seen in the light of whatever Isreal does or doesn't do.

#20 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-12-10 12:53 PM | Reply

China will slowly expand the definition of extremist until it includes all Muslims.

#21 | Posted by Tor at 2019-12-10 12:54 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

your remarks are very antisemitic

No they are not.

I never advocated that they be rounded up or killed or whatever.

I simply said, get over it already. Poo happens. Now move on.

A million Pakistanis were killed when the British left. Okay.. returned the favor and killed a million Indians.

Settle the score and move on. You are not special and the world doesn't revolve around you.

Either way the Holocaust is not part of my history and it never effected me. Me, my people nor my ancestors never killed any Jewish people so I don't need to be saddled with some guilt trip.

This milking the holocaust has turned Americans into Isreali enablers and the Middle East into a paradise of fools. I don't care about the Middle East either but it is sad to watch.

Anyway, as American voters vote more Muslims into elected office, you will hear more of what I wrote. We WILL free America from it's guilt trip (which it gave itself for no good reason) again.

#22 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-12-10 01:10 PM | Reply

I wonder how rigel will react when China bulldozes his mosque.

#23 | Posted by Tor at 2019-12-10 10:18 PM | Reply

When I find Rigel, I'll ask him.

#24 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-12-10 11:11 PM | Reply