Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Not long after Donald Trump took to the stage at a rally in Hershey, Pennsylvania, on Tuesday night, the president launched into one of his biggest crowd-pleasers: pillorying the "deep state," particularly by performing fan-fic-style dialogue between the "FBI lovers" Lisa Page and Peter Strzok.

Comments

Yet another example of Pres Trump's continuing decline into derangement.

TDS - Trump's Derangement Symptoms.

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-12-11 10:58 AM | Reply

Trump's mouth is a -------- exit.

#2 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2019-12-11 10:58 AM | Reply

""So FBI lawyer Lisa Page was so in love she didn't know what the hell was happening," Trump blared. "Texted the head of counterintelligence Peter Strzok, likewise so in love he couldn't see straight! This poor guy. Did I hear he needed a restraining order after this whole thing to keep him away from Lisa? That's what I heard. I don't know if it's true. The fake news will never report it, but it could be true."

Yet he talks about fake news? How about lying ------- President?

#3 | Posted by danni at 2019-12-11 11:19 AM | Reply

Woah.

This guy is really nuts.

Where's all the folks to defend his outrageous behavior?

#4 | Posted by LostAngeles at 2019-12-11 11:33 AM | Reply

Is the US government allowed to do this to citizens?????!!!!! This man is the President ffs.

#5 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-12-11 11:34 AM | Reply

"Where's all the folks to defend his outrageous behavior?"

They still haven't gotten over "57 states".

So...you know...Obama's fault.

#6 | Posted by Danforth at 2019-12-11 11:35 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

#7 | Posted by JOE at 2019-12-11 11:46 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

This is what "c-c-conservatives" think is "genius".

And they wonder why they're viewed as stupid...

#8 | Posted by jpw at 2019-12-11 11:55 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

This is a demonstration of those "Traditional Values" that Boaz says that liberals are destroying.

#9 | Posted by gtbritishskull at 2019-12-11 12:04 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

""I heard" is Trump's code for "I'm about to make something up and slander somebody but give myself plausible deniability when I'm proven to be a liar but my cult will continue believing the lie because i said it."" - #7 | Posted by JOE at 2019-12-11 11:46 AM

That's the Fox News 'Some people say' well-documented routine.

#10 | Posted by Hans at 2019-12-11 01:20 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

The child-raping orange jizzfart is getting more demented by the day.

#11 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2019-12-11 05:54 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

It's a good thing Trump was standing behind a podium. I think he gets a woody thinking about Peter Strzok and Lisa Page in the sack.

#12 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-12-12 01:17 AM | Reply

Lisa Page is a private citizen. She should sue Combover Quisling for everything she can get. I'm sure she could have all $250 million he likely has left from his inheritance from his much more successful father.

#13 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2019-12-12 03:11 AM | Reply

GUNSLINGER

Winning the award and getting the money are two different things. Trump could drive her into the poorhouse trying to collect an award. He'd never pay up.

#14 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-12-12 06:32 AM | Reply

She's a lawyer, she can file her own legal briefs. I'm sure she knows lawyers who would represent her in paper. It would also require Dotard to submit to an in-person deposition.

#15 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2019-12-12 10:58 AM | Reply

Republicans will believe ANYTHING.

#16 | Posted by Sycophant at 2019-12-12 12:17 PM | Reply

'I don't know if it's true. But I can just make up anything because my idiot supporters will believe anything. Sad!'

#17 | Posted by Derek_Wildstar at 2019-12-12 05:13 PM | Reply

Everything he says is a lie.

#18 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2019-12-12 05:15 PM | Reply

JOHNNY

"Everything he says is a lie."

And 99.9% of his brain power is dedicated to hurting somebody.

Example: Now Trump is proposing a plan to cut disabled people off SSI and SSDI which includes (no surprise) children.

I don't know the clinical name but it's obvious there's something wrong with this man's head. It doesn't suffice any longer to just say he's nuts.

#19 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-12-12 06:45 PM | Reply

Just our Trumpy being best!!

And you best get used to it.

His base is also crazy. They have to be. There is no other logical explanation.

Unless this is one of this LSD flashbacks they promised me.

This man is a walking Bag of BS.

#20 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-12-12 07:26 PM | Reply

Maybe we should all start talking like this. Just make up crapO and lie and weasel and BS our way thru the day. Every day. All day. And especially at night.

Who cares about the truth anymore? Let's just become the fantasy land Trumpy wants us to be.

Let's all just embrace our inner BS!

Just kidding.

We are doomed.

#21 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-12-12 07:29 PM | Reply

DONNER

"Let's all just embrace our inner BS!"

Sorry, but I really don't think any of us have suffered the poor parenting, over-indulgence, loveless and lack of accountability that brought Trump to this point.

It must have taken years to create this psychological train wreck.

We just don't have it in us.

#22 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-12-12 07:48 PM | Reply

Saddest thing about Trump's remaining supporters is that they don't get sarcasm and parody.

#23 | Posted by Tor at 2019-12-12 08:10 PM | Reply

"t's a routine that he's been honing on the re-election campaign trail for months, perhaps most famously during an October campaign event in Minneapolis, where he appeared to make orgasmic, panting noises"much to the audience's delight"

The Money Shot!

#24 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-12-12 08:49 PM | Reply

If he really wants to up his ratings, Trump should act out one of his own extramarital trysts: Stormy, ohhh, Stormy, you remind me so much of Ivanka, Stormy! Ohhhhhh, Stormy! I l-o-v-e you, Stormy!!!!

#25 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-12-12 09:55 PM | Reply

I've run out of adjectives to describe Trump so all I can say is, I wish I'd paid more attention in that filler course I took in child psychology when I was in college.

They told me it would come in handy someday but I thought they were talking about parenting. I never thought I'd have to use it on a grown man stuck in his terrible twos.

#26 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-12-13 01:06 AM | Reply