Saturday, December 14, 2019

Johnny Diaz: Alex Bozarjian was reporting on a race in Savannah, Ga., when a passing runner slapped her behind. A video clip of the episode shared on Twitter provoked outrage.

Comments

That's a shame. All he wanted to do was ask her out to dinner later when he came back to apologize.

Some men just don't have any couth.

#1 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-12-15 04:48 AM | Reply

Perhaps he should join one of them ---- clubs where bottom smacking is allowed. Only an ------- would think that is okay and appreciated by all.

#2 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2019-12-15 07:21 AM | Reply

This is a total witchhunt.

Who authorized the filming of the runners?

There needs to be a full and complete investigation of the fake news surveillance state.

#3 | Posted by bored at 2019-12-15 08:30 AM | Reply | Funny: 4

She is smoking hawt, only a ghey eunick would ignore that can.

#4 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2019-12-15 08:51 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Chicks have no sense of humor these days.

#5 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-12-15 08:54 AM | Reply

She is smoking hawt, only a ghey eunick would ignore that can.

#4 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at

You spell like a g-- eu----.

#6 | Posted by Zed at 2019-12-15 09:01 AM | Reply

"You spell like a g-- eu----.
#6 | Posted by Zed"

Sound it out. That's what they taught us. Plus the fact that new words are invented ever day. Plus the fact that I support progressivism.
~kak gag wheeze

#7 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2019-12-15 09:15 AM | Reply

Some people, not me, are spankers...never understood the platonic butt smack, but it exists, especially in a sporting environment. I also tend to think people do really stupid crap when news cameras, and cameras in general are present.
If he is the pervy type then criminal charges seem appropriate.

The FHRITP, Epstein didn't kill himself, bababooey, walking in the live shot, etc cracks me up.
I've always liked when people screwed with a live shot, or trolled the news.

#8 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2019-12-15 10:42 AM | Reply

I'd need to see what she was wearing. If it was those stretchy yoga pants things then she was clearly inviting attention and it was entrapment.

#9 | Posted by visitor_ at 2019-12-15 11:01 AM | Reply

she is hot... still if you stick your can into a crowd of runners someone is going to bump into you...

next time, put a phone book in your shorts...

Girls - stick'in your can into anything... means that your looking for something... %^@

#10 | Posted by Pegasus at 2019-12-15 11:33 AM | Reply

"Without knowing if the guy is a creep/perv/boorish dolt, I knee jerk on the side of charges being stupid."
"the platonic butt smack, but it exists, especially in a sporting environment."

You used to be good at this.
Trump take the wind out of your sails?

#11 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-12-15 01:37 PM | Reply

How many here would let the guy off if he smacked your wife's or daughter's ass?

#12 | Posted by bored at 2019-12-15 07:29 PM | Reply

I would... hand smacks are OK.... ------ smacks are NOT !!!

#13 | Posted by Pegasus at 2019-12-15 09:33 PM | Reply

>She is smoking hawt
above average at best. calm down sperg.
where on the video is the ass-smack; can someone give a time stamp? Maybe I'm blind. I saw a few runners take a funny fake whack at her while passing by, and if she had moved unexpectedly, some of them might have hit her, too. Maybe the guy did intentionally, but I don't like these online stampedes to ruin someone based on a few seconds' worth of video.

#14 | Posted by berserkone at 2019-12-15 11:05 PM | Reply

okay ------- video was fugging up toward the end and I see now clearly this horribly transphobic attack. The nazi pig who's responsible ought to be strung up by his (assuming gender because only men can be awful) own innards.

#15 | Posted by berserkone at 2019-12-15 11:09 PM | Reply

twitter.com
>Proud Armenian Latina
ahh, a natural enemy of Chunk Weegur.

#16 | Posted by berserkone at 2019-12-15 11:14 PM | Reply

#14 | POSTED BY BERSERKONE

It looked deliberate to me the one time I watched it, particularly given how she responded. I've been married for 23 years. I'm pretty good at detecting when my wife inadvertently makes contact with my ass and when it's deliberate. My guess is this woman detected a difference too, based upon how she reacted.

#17 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-12-16 01:36 AM | Reply

The embedded link is now hidden behind a paywall. So, I went to Youtube and was able to find good video of this. After watching it a few times the first thing that jumped out was his facial expression. He curled in his lower lip and pushed his lower jaw up to his upper teeth in what looked like was anticipation of what he was about to do. Then, you can see him swing his arm back and bring it forward. At the precise moment he would have made contact the woman strongly reacts. To her it felt deliberate and the video evidence just prior to her reaction strongly indicates that it was, in fact, deliberate.

#18 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-12-16 01:43 AM | Reply

Who cares if it was deliberate, when it was no big deal?
Ask Pegasus if you seek further clarity.

#19 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-12-16 02:26 AM | Reply

If women were kept where they belong - that is, definitely outside of politics and muh sportsball - this would've never been a problem. By placing women in these positions, leftists create victims where there would otherwise be none.

#20 | Posted by berserkone at 2019-12-16 02:31 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

See also: women in the military. One of the recent major naval collisions is what happens when order and discipline break down because a double-X chromosome is in charge.
www.navytimes.com

#21 | Posted by berserkone at 2019-12-16 02:35 AM | Reply

Backbiting, gossiping, innuendo, insinuation, slander, shaming, bitchiness, and passive-aggression over and above everything else - the hallmarks of a feminine mindset, and almost equally prevalent among leftist male (?) commenters on this very site and other forums of online political discussion combat.

#22 | Posted by berserkone at 2019-12-16 02:44 AM | Reply

Sounds like the modern USA Navy is led by incompetents.
We aren't sending our best people.

#23 | Posted by bored at 2019-12-16 03:46 AM | Reply

That guy should be president, right? After all, Dear Leader espouses the same sort of sexual assault philosophy.

#24 | Posted by e1g1 at 2019-12-16 03:35 PM | Reply

#24 | POSTED BY E1G1

Please reframe from thread hijacking.
~dead horse beat emoji

#25 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2019-12-16 04:54 PM | Reply

He should have smacked Taylor Swift's butt. For that all you have to do is hand her a $1 bill.

#26 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-12-16 07:12 PM | Reply

Jesus Christ, berserkone tries hard. Is she always this pathetic, or does she at least sometimes get a reaction.

#27 | Posted by mOntecOre at 2019-12-16 07:59 PM | Reply

My only question is who is the DR regular Dr. Jekyll behind Berserkerone's Mr. Hyde.

#28 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-12-16 08:02 PM | Reply