Saturday, December 21, 2019

While the House was voting to impeach him Wednesday night, President Trump was in Battle Creek, Michigan, holding a freewheeling rally for a crowd no larger than 5,400, according to the local fire chief, though hundreds also watched on a TV screen outside.

Comments

What a friggin' liar. He's naturally orange.

#1 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-12-21 12:47 PM | Reply

He's right. The nanny state eco-nuts have ruined washing machines, dishwashers, shower heads, ovens etc.

#2 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-12-21 02:39 PM | Reply

My Current dishwasher is about 6 years old and works far better than any of the dishwashers we had before or my mother had. There isn't any regulation to blame dirty dishes on, just poor consumer choices. People pay yugo prices and then they bitch because they didn't get a Rolls Royce. Then they bitch about poorly rinsed dishes when they haven't put salt in their softener for 6 months

#3 | Posted by hatter5183 at 2019-12-22 12:09 AM | Reply

"#3 | POSTED BY HATTER5183 "

I have no idea how old my dishwasher is. It looked old when I moved into this house 16 years ago. It works great and no, I'm not one of those weirdos who washes the dishes before I put them in the DW.

My Kenmore fridge, washer, and dryer are over 20 years old and have never had a problem. Granted, I don't use the dryer as much since I use solar and wind power (hang dry) to dry my clothes 90% of the time.

Sad to see Sears going under. Kenmore ---- is great.

#4 | Posted by goatman at 2019-12-22 12:31 AM | Reply

I use a 1981 model Maytag. Works great.

#5 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-12-22 12:33 AM | Reply

I use a 1998 Philipino.
Takes heavy loads.

#6 | Posted by bored at 2019-12-22 03:25 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

I quite understand why dishwashers are on Trump's grievance list. And it has nothing do to with water pressure. It's the WASH, RINSE, DRY part that has him flummoxed.

#7 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-12-22 07:33 AM | Reply

My circa 1983 Kenmore refrigerator took the big sXXt last summer, and because we're on an extremely limited retired person's budget, the replacement cost about the same, but it's much smaller and not made in the USA!

#8 | Posted by john47 at 2019-12-22 09:55 AM | Reply

My dishwasher is older than dirt and still does a great job. Keeps me warm on cold nights too.

#9 | Posted by 6thPersona at 2019-12-22 10:03 AM | Reply

Imagine being this stupid.

#10 | Posted by JOE at 2019-12-22 10:05 AM | Reply

www.hobartcorp.com

#11 | Posted by Scotty at 2019-12-22 02:07 PM | Reply

The real joke is that Trump has ever come within 10 miles of operating a dishwashers or washer. His daddy gave 6 him his first billion and the tax payer gave him the next 10.

#12 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-12-23 12:17 AM | Reply

Trump describes a typical high temp high pressure dishwashers that he would have seen in the casino restaurants.Then he conflates it with the residential models that have to use an internal heater to boost water temp.Big boiler versus kettle.Guys a buffoon.

#13 | Posted by Scotty at 2019-12-23 04:38 AM | Reply

Your typical commercial three-tub flight-line dish washer is more efficient than ever and produces great results when operated properly. In my days in the business we also used the machines for glass light globes, bartender tools, table-top inserts, small mirrors and other hard-surface items that needed a robust cleaning.

The really baffling part about Der Dotard's comments is that the hotels with his name on them (usually properties owned by others, and just licensing the 'Dump Hotels' name) almost certainly use the latest in high-efficiency equipment (including LED light bulbs, low-flow toilets and efficient kitchen equipment) because doing so makes the property more profitable. I wouldn't be surprised if this mentally ill business genius would argue that customers stay at Dump Hotels BECAUSE they use incandescent bulbs, old dishwashers and other outdated technology and that his business partners like making less money due to inefficiency, 'because it's worth it' somehow...

#14 | Posted by catdog at 2019-12-23 01:09 PM | Reply

"The nanny state eco-nuts have ruined washing machines, dishwashers, shower heads, ovens etc."

Imagine being this stupid.

#10 | POSTED BY JOE

Pretty tough to imagine being that stupid. So I come here to see what stupid thing Nulli has to say today. Gives me a good feel for what the idiots are upset about today.

It is more likely that Humpy has never even used a dishwasher. Much less washed a dish or even cleaned up after himself.

#15 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-12-23 02:02 PM | Reply