Monday, December 23, 2019

Asked how he felt about there being so little diversity among the Democratic candidates " there was actually more diversity among the four journalists quizzing the hopefuls " he said: "It's both an honour and disappointment to be the lone candidate of colour on the stage tonight."

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

This is clearly an attempt to diminish Warren's proven Native American heritage. How did this line go unchallenged by the main stream media that covered Warren's DNA test so breathlessly? Is the media in the tank for Yang?

Comments

Ouch ...

Could say that about California DNC reps as well .... DNC Liberal Whites push diversity, just not for themselves..

#1 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-12-23 09:56 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Idiotic, bullschiett headline.

Yer an --- hole, goldterd.

#2 | Posted by Angrydad at 2019-12-23 09:58 PM | Reply

"bullschiett headline.
#2 | POSTED BY ANGRYDAD "

How do you figure? Warren identified as a Native American, got a job because of this fact, and even contributed her crab cake recipe to Pow-wow Chow cookbook.

Now, we can debate whether she qualifies a tribal member - but, we cannot debate over her identification as a Native American. Unless you want to call Warren a liar, you must admit that Yang launched a racist attack.

#3 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-12-23 10:18 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"we cannot debate over her identification as a Native American"

She no longer identifies as Aboriginal American. She must be racial-fluid.

#4 | Posted by sentinel at 2019-12-23 10:36 PM | Reply

"She no longer identifies as Aboriginal American. She must be racial-fluid.
#4 | POSTED BY SENTINEL "

Was it just confusion over cosplay?

#5 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-12-23 10:37 PM | Reply

Classic American mythology. Even Rcade's grandma told him this lie.

#6 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2019-12-24 07:40 AM | Reply

#5 I honestly forgive her. She's brave enough to get a gene test and release the results. I got threatened just for showeing her genealogy tests from three different genealogy sites.

With me you can honestly tell - look at my skin color, hair and eyes. Also the survivors of the bombings where all scalped: I'm 7/8th Irish and one 1/8 Comanche.

So no blame. She never understood how it is.

#7 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-12-24 05:38 PM | Reply

Okay, I laughed. Good one.

#8 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-12-24 07:46 PM | Reply

"She is brave enough to get a gene test and release the results
#7 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT"

I think it was a miscalculation on her part. I think she expected the liberal bubble to protect her. After all, the 0.0001% of elite Libs that run the DNC probably consider her a full on savage given her 1/1024 part unknown blood - these are the liberals that love diversity - FOR YOU - but trace their roots back to the Mayflower and use HOAs to stop 'people of color' from moving in their buildings - which is rampant in NYC.

#9 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-12-24 08:06 PM | Reply

"This is clearly an attempt to diminish Warren's proven Native American heritage."

This thread sure is!

#10 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-12-24 08:38 PM | Reply

F**k off, goldterd.

#11 | Posted by Angrydad at 2019-12-24 10:11 PM | Reply

"Classic American mythology. Even Rcade's grandma told him this lie."

Joseph Campbell says a myth is a lie that tells a bigger truth.

#12 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-12-24 10:18 PM | Reply

#3 | POSTED BY IRAGOLDBERG AT 2019-12-23 10:18 PM | FLAG: | FUNNY: 1

Warren is a liar, but how do you reconcile that Trump stole $27 million dollars from a bankrupt fake university and a children's cancer charity without going to jail??? you keep evading the question.. are you brain dead?

#13 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-12-25 12:10 AM | Reply

No-one is beyond the WOKE event horizon. If everything we've been hearing from the democrats so far holds any weight*, we should immediately nominate Yang as the Democratic candidate for President of the United States in 2020.

*White males like Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders are disqualified on the basis of their DNA.

How does my draft letter for Democratic Socialists for A*****a look so far?

#14 | Posted by berserkone at 2019-12-25 01:12 AM | Reply

"Warren identified as a Native American, got a job because of this fact,"

^
Nothing in her employment history supports your right-wing alt-fact.

#15 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-12-25 01:20 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"#15 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"

#16 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-12-25 04:05 AM | Reply

IRA

" Warren identified as a Native American, got a job because of this fact"

What job was that?"

#17 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-12-25 05:47 AM | Reply

"What job was that?"
#17 | POSTED BY TWINPAC"

Harvard. Do you live under a rock?

#18 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-12-25 08:06 AM | Reply

16, 18

thats what I thought

#19 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-12-25 08:11 AM | Reply

"19 | POSTED BY LFTHNDTHRDS "

You agree it played a role?

#20 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-12-25 08:14 AM | Reply

I've already pointed out what I think about her. You're the one who refuses to deal with #13.

#21 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-12-25 08:27 AM | Reply

I had no idea my Comanche blood (verifiable) could let me do this before Warren. Watch out world!

Her Nulli, want to eat shrooms in my new sweat lodge? I'll try to get you in on a visitors visa.

#22 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-12-25 08:31 AM | Reply

I heard Sheepleschism (an appropriate name for Christmas :) had First Nations blood. Forgot what tribe. I thought we scalped all out neighbors, I'm surprised his ancestors survived.

#23 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-12-25 08:34 AM | Reply

(The Comanche, not the Irish)

#24 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-12-25 08:35 AM | Reply

" You're the one who refuses to deal with #13.

#21 | POSTED BY LFTHNDTHRDS"

I already answered in the thread you first asked it

#25 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-12-25 08:37 AM | Reply

"Our tribe invented an alphabet instead of just uing trail signs. How dangerous is that?

#23 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT"

My tribe popularized Phonecian. Mormons think our tribes are the same, you are just lost.

#26 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-12-25 08:39 AM | Reply

IRA

Silly me. I thought she got hired at Harvard because of all the accolades and awards she received throughout her storied career as an academic.

Speaking of which, my guess is you have none.

#27 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-12-25 10:04 AM | Reply

"all the accolades and awards she received throughout her storied career as an academic.
#27 | POSTED BY TWINPAC"

I must have missed that, can you link to them?

#28 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-12-25 10:56 AM | Reply

All part of living in a bubble. Protect The Narrative at all cost.

#29 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-12-25 12:03 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"All part of living in a bubble. Protect The Narrative at all cost.
#29 | POSTED BY REDIAL"

No, not a bubble - just not willing to waste my time with dishonest people. I waste my time on dumb people every day - I do it here constantly. I don't mind debating/educating them. However, I am not going to waste my time arguing with a dishonest person- and there there is no other way to describe someone that thinks Warren cosplaying Native American did not influence Harvard in their hiring decision. It is not stupidity, it is dishonesty.

#30 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-12-25 08:44 PM | Reply

""#15 | POSTED BY SNOOFY"
The only question is how big a determinant her Native American identification played in her hiring - not whether it played a role or not."

Again, you're just making stuff up.

"If you want to claim that it played no role, I am not going to entertain that discussion as ANYONE that has ever worked in a major corporation trying to virtue signal their diversity knows, it 100% played a role."

You're back to claiming she got the job because she virtue signaled being Native American, and there's really just nothing to support that claim.

But even more than that, let's say she did, is that a problem, and if so, why?

#31 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-12-26 03:00 AM | Reply

SNOOFY

That's what I say ~~ "So what."

However, being so unaccomplished himself, I suspect IRA's lifelong string of failures have become painful memories in his dotage.

It happens.

#32 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-12-26 05:23 AM | Reply

"If IRA knew even one scintilla about Warren's background, Harvard's decision would be a no-brainer.
#32 | POSTED BY TWINPAC "

Please list them. Her accomplishments pre-Harvard reads like her accomplishments in the Senate.

#33 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-12-26 05:14 PM | Reply