Monday, January 06, 2020

Senior Iranian officials are using Twitter to hint at threats against President Trump's properties " including his Mar-a-Lago Club resort in Florida and Trump Tower in Manhattan " over the killing of Iran's top military commander. Hesameddin Ashena, a top adviser to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, tweeted a link to a Forbes magazine video that listed the properties, none of which is fortified to withstand a military attack, along with a quote from the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. "I tell the whole world that if the world wants to stand up to our religion, we will stand up against their whole world," the quote read.

Comments

At least that will mostly effect the Orange Schittstain and not those of embarrassed by his disgracing the office of POTUS.

#1 | Posted by jpw at 2020-01-06 06:34 PM | Reply

At least that will mostly effect the Orange Schittstain

Yeah, just ignore the deaths of thousands of people that live, visit and work on those properties cuz Orange Man Bad amirite?

WTF is wrong with you people?

#2 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2020-01-06 08:16 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

They knew the risks when they signed up, crybaby.

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-01-06 08:32 PM | Reply

#2 thousands of people?

A bit dramatic, don't you think?

And what's wrong with feeling relieved that Trump is recognized as an anomaly among Americans and treated as such? I don't want a single person to die because that POS can't stop digging the hole he's in.

#4 | Posted by jpw at 2020-01-07 07:11 AM | Reply

How many people live and work in Trump Tower? How about the surrounding area?

I expect blind hatred from mindless idiots like Zed, Aborted Moron and CocoChief but thought you were more rational than that.

I guess I was wrong.

#5 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2020-01-07 11:36 AM | Reply

I guess I was wrong.

Your guilt trip games are weak.

#6 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-01-07 12:06 PM | Reply

Trump probably would welcome attacks on his properties. The attacks would kill off his workers and he once again probably would not bother paying the injured, the deceased, or their families for the work they did.

#7 | Posted by moder8 at 2020-01-07 12:11 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#5 what do you think they'll do? Nuke it?

I don't want anything attacked.

I would like to see the situation deescalated so that the chance of any attack is 0%.

Do you see that happening? No. Not with the Orange Turd at the helm.

#8 | Posted by jpw at 2020-01-07 04:23 PM | Reply

First this:

Then this:

I don't want anything attacked.

Don't break your ankles backpedaling.

#9 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2020-01-08 12:44 AM | Reply

Trump probably would welcome attacks on his properties.

#7 | POSTED BY MODER8 AT 2020-01-07 12:11 PM

As much as you did?

#10 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2020-01-08 12:47 AM | Reply

I guess I was wrong.
#5 | POSTED BY RIGHTOCENTER

For the first time, that I can remember.

#11 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2020-01-08 12:52 AM | Reply

#9 it's not backpedaling, moron.

It's an admission of inevitability being borne by those who made it happen.

That's not a difficult concept, of at least it shouldn't be.

#12 | Posted by jpw at 2020-01-08 04:45 AM | Reply

It's an admission of inevitability being borne by those who made it happen.

Now that Trump has stated that the US is backing off any further response other than new sanctions and a request for increased NATO involvement in the ME are you and Moderhate still fantasizing about Iranian attacks causing innocent deaths at Trump properties?

#13 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2020-01-08 12:50 PM | Reply